Jugglers seduction school is up!!!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking A!! Score!! Excellent find, Soapz!! I HIGHLY suggest checking out Juggler's ebook. I read it a couple weeks ago and it's gold.

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Jugglers website:

"Some people have also wondered about how our method came across. A casual observer might think we are advocating just walking up to girls and telling them they are sexy. The truth is that we advocate only saying that later in the interaction and basing that on something unique and compelling that she tells us. But again, compromises had to be made in the edit and that was one point that got kinda lost."

Remember guys, this is TV!

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
I dont know if I agree with straight up calling a chick sexy...
It's supposed to be a subtle comment. The one guy makes the mistake of basically saying "but seriously your beautiful and smart bla bla bla..." but the idea is to slide it in, so you say something like, "oh, smart and sexy".

--Mission

KinG KaY

Reaction score
This is great! If this doesn't insipire you then i don't whats going to...:up: Great!

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
I dont know if I agree with straight up calling a chick sexy...
Post an alternative.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double-post

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slevin said:
Post an alternative.
"Oh my god! You know how to cook lasagna? You totally have to make that for me. Oh my gosh! A girl who knows how to cook is so sexy!"

Yeah, if you read his ebook, you're only supposed to express sincere interest after she believes she's done or said something to earn it, so it feels genuine. And he doesn't ram the point down your throat that you have to say "sexy" either. He just said that to those dweebs because he figured it was the easiest way for them to show that they were sexual beings. But if you're not a total dweeb like those guys, then you can be more subtle like,

"Oh my god! You know how to cook lasagna? You totally have to make that for me. Oh my gosh! Girls who can cook are my only real weak spot!" etc...

SOI's are fukking AWESOME for getting a girl obsessed with you. I used to think that you had to be totally aloof and disinterested, but that's a mistake. If she's shown some interest in you and she's done something she percieves to be unique or impressive, give her some ****ing props and let her know you find it cool, and exaggerate it for effect if you only find it a little cool. Now, you're not some desparate loser who likes all girls just because they're girls or because they're hot. Now you're a Cool Guy who likes girls only after they earned it.

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worth watching just to see the 5 second clip of Juggler and Johnny making an approach. The show isn't that good unfortunately. If somebody doesn't know our seduction artists they might get a wrong impression of them. I wish they would show more approaches done by the gurus.

Bubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember seeing this and it was the first time i've seen/heard of Juggler (i've been away...computer blew up...long story).

I love his theory about SOI's. Subtle ones like dropping hints rather than blurting it out are great because she is wondering inside her head, "what did he mean by that? Was that towards me?" For some reason girls love to think. Ha, nutty!

Thanks for putting it up for us to watch again. I taped over seduction school with Lethal Weapon by accident.......................oops

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely inspirational and mind blowing. I damm near shed a tear watching these guys get phone numbers at program's end. Watching the tall guy's makeout session was absolutely sick! He got to a point after three days that I still haven't gotten to on my own after 16 months in the seduction community.

I am seriously considering taking a Juggler Method workshop. From the looks of it, it's worth the money.

Wolfie Owoooooooo! wooo woo ooooh!

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit, I watched the whole damn thing. I thought it was pretty decent. I liked the part where that bigger clown said that he was a panda. I almost wanted to crawl up under something and hide watching these guys approach. Wasn't this the Juggler, Style talked about in "The Game"?

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The panda is the man

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did they manage to record their voices from that far out?... I didn't see any mic. Hmmm (SamePendo thinking about a seducion show in his home country he'd star in)

Upper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duke said:
Fvcking A!! Score!! Excellent find, Soapz!! I HIGHLY suggest checking out Juggler's ebook. I read it a couple weeks ago and it's gold.
What is the name of this ebook?