Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judging.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this girl I was dating about her baby daddy and the guy she claimed she wanted to marry until he cheated on her. Turns out her baby daddy was on coke when she left him, big pot head, and the other side she said was an even bigger pot head. I said to her, what’s that say about you?
She said she felt extremely judged and what other people do have no effect on what she does. She then stopped talking to me and unfriended me from all social media.
She said she didn’t know why I was all concerned with her past. I say you surround yourself with like minded people.
What say you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this girl I was dating about her baby daddy and the guy she claimed she wanted to marry until he cheated on her. Turns out her baby daddy was on coke when she left him, big pot head, and the other side she said was an even bigger pot head. I said to her, what’s that say about you?
She said she felt extremely judged and what other people do have no effect on what she does. She then stopped talking to me and unfriended me from all social media.
She said she didn’t know why I was all concerned with her past. I say you surround yourself with like minded people.
What say you?
It matters

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't wrong, but it also wasn't something that needed to be said. You're not her psychologist, and even if you were, that would be the wrong approach to get someone to talk and open up. Instead of "what's that say about you", a better approach would be "what is it that attracts you to guys like that? or was he the only guy you've dated that had those kinds of issues?"

How you phrase things matters. It's not a surprise that she felt judged by "what's that say about you"

Billtx49

Reaction score
How you phrase things matters. It's not a surprise that she felt judged by "what's that say about you"
Agree completely. She won’t self judge herself and women hate judging from men.
I like the question ‘how do you feel about that?’ Then get ready via her response for everything you wanted to know from her on that subject.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't wrong, but it also wasn't something that needed to be said.
This x1000. Sometimes it’s best just to make a mental note. Her ex’s say she isn’t to your standard for a real relationship, but no need to blow your chances of getting some head or something.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What say you?
Why are you dating a single mom? Yiu signed up for your own cucking.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, you didn't have to say that but I get it lol
I have no filter at all so i get in trouble for my mouth all the time, this was some sh!t I would say.

Oh well, on to the next.

If someone wants to open up to me about things then you better be ready for the response, you dont want it? Dont talk to me. At least that's how I would look at it. Shrugs

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never believe women. I experienced that several Times. They always say it was the guys fault when they fck you and when she exchanges you, you get the bad guy.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respected her and when she said to leave her alone I moved on. She still said I didn’t fight for her enough after she said goodbye. I’m too old for games. And I don’t need any drug use or shady characters in my life. I’d rather be alone.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
From there I deleted all online dating apps. I’ve met nothing but problems and it’s too much work for nothing. I gotta approach in real life or it ain’t happening. Actually made me feel relief doing that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't judge anyone on anything that isn't YOUR problem in the NOW.

Offer opinions and advice, cut out toxic and harmful elements from your life, take note of red flags, don't trust cheaters/liars/disloyal/etc.

But being judgemental can only hurt you:
1. Everyone who lives life is going to have many things worth judging.

2. Someone who has nothing worth judging is probably going to be really dull.

3. Encouraging girls to lie and hide things from you to whitewash their image is only going to screw you out of the fun part. Meanwhile old habits dying hard will give you all the downsides of dating a slvt, except suddenly and without warning.

4. Exactly what happened here, instead of getting laid, you got ghosted. Imagine if you had gotten laid first and waited til she was pressuring you for commitment to drop this bomb on her.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Message her 'btch you single mommy because of your choices, another human wreck'

Train wreck for you avoided, who gives a fck. Women are afraid of rejection, and she felt judged and thought she'll get rejected, so she moved first on you. Proper thing was to friendzone her, just for fcking, nothing more, downgrade her to a fck buddy. Actually, more properer would have been downgrading her ass when you find out she has a kid. Realize that single mommies are single for a reason and are train wrecks, unless they were widowed. I mean, she could've had leonardo di caprio as husband and he wrecked driving his exotic car.

But usually they are single for a reason and are just looking for a provider.

Do not under estimate the power of friend zone, yes you went wrong about it, might have had a vagina to fck and a good ego boost, instead you somewhat broke, no vagina, alone, in need of rotation.