Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judging how women will look later based on (older) female family members?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexy, thin 29-year-old girl. Older sister and mother are overweight. Would this girl be likely to end up overweight?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexy, thin 29-year-old girl. Older sister and mother are overweight. Would this girl be likely to end up overweight?
Yes, if she has the same eating habits.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part we are slaves to our genetics.

Doesn't mean we can't be the best version of whatever gene pool you came from.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her eating habits are not very good, unless she's with me. Ruh roh.

Completely agree.
Maybe, help her count her calories?

Watching and counting helped me the most... I was at 4000, now down to less than 2000 calories, and less than 50/60g of carbs. All I did, was ask myself...do I really need all those calories??? the answer was no, but only on free days.

As the weight comes off, I get more and more attention from the ladies. (Six plates and counting) I naturally, have muscles, so no gym required. Dieting just uncovers the good stuff.

Call it the "put the fork down, math diet":p

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's not fat now, why would she suddenly become fat? what changes are you anticipating?

unless she suddenly starts living a way more sedentary lifestyle or suddenly starts drinking bacon grease with her meals, she's not likely to get fat for literally no reason

and even then, becoming fat takes a long time, you'll see it coming way in advance and if she doesn't want to take steps to correct it you'll be able to eject way in advance.