Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judge this comment i gave a girl i dated

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a girl i was dating some time ago that dropped me and i was thinking about the the stuff i said during our last date, and one of them stood out to me. She said she always had done the dumping with all the guys she's been with, and i came back with 'so youre telling me im gonna be the first one to ever drop you?' she didnt answer, and changed the subject.

How bad was this comment?

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean.. it was just unnecessary and a bit unnatural.

I find that trying to be c&f is cringey. And you'll probably have to have many more failed attempts before it becomes natural and actually funny. Trial by fire. Not a huge deal, just a failure on the way to success I guess.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean.. it was just unnecessary and a bit unnatural.

I find that trying to be c&f is cringey. And you'll probably have to have many more failed attempts before it becomes natural and actually funny. Trial by fire. Not a huge deal, just a failure on the way to success I guess.
Yeah, i thought it was kinda dumb later too, at least im seeing my mistakes right

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find being funny is a good gauge of her interest and her personality. With a playful attitude I think there's nothing wrong with what you said. You did allude to a breakup but it's more or less teasing. If I can't tease a woman and i feel like I'm walking on eggshells then I get turned off and dip. If I tease and she teases back then I'm interested. I enjoy the playful banter and being uninhibited with each other.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her saying that was close to a redflag in my book. Again depends how she said it but i cant see many way where she can say this and not be an entitled biatch.
So imo you should have said what you said and then disappear like a ghost afterward.

Dont see this as what you said but as what she said to make you lose interest.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find being funny is a good gauge of her interest and her personality. With a playful attitude I think there's nothing wrong with what you said. You did allude to a breakup but it's more or less teasing. If I can't tease a woman and i feel like I'm walking on eggshells then I get turned off and dip. If I tease and she teases back then I'm interested. I enjoy the playful banter and being uninhibited with each other.
Yeah, i tease them a lot too, but this just sounded kinda negative, idk. She was a party girl who hung around with a dozen gay dudes, so our falling apart could have had a thousand bigger reasons.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had higher interest one sentence wouldn't end it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not the point, its evaluate the comment not the relationship.
You already know it was a stupid comment. What was your mindset that made you say that?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bad? I chuckled, comment approved. Exactly the type of troll comment I'd make to my wife.
I thought it was gonna be funny too, but idk, maybe it was too early for me to joke like that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a great line, I laughed. Her saying what she said is a red flag, sounds like she's either high maintenance or the kind of girl who gets bored and drops a guy when she finds a shiny new one.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought it was brilliant , straight out the patrice o neil handbook

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a great line, I laughed. Her saying what she said is a red flag, sounds like she's either high maintenance or the kind of girl who gets bored and drops a guy when she finds a shiny new one.
Possible, she was pretty addicted to parties and nightclubs, was extremelly leftist and hung around with a gay crew.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you did NOTHING WRONG.

She had a sh!tty attitude by saying a sh!tty line, so you put her in check. Don't worry about it. You did nothing wrong, I repeat.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her original comment is actually the larger issue because it’s completely unnecessary and shows off her true nature. The response was fine.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I would have said the same thing in that situation. Like Hank Moody said, your c0cky smirk is what sells it.