"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Judge this comment i gave a girl i dated

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
There was a girl i was dating some time ago that dropped me and i was thinking about the the stuff i said during our last date, and one of them stood out to me. She said she always had done the dumping with all the guys she's been with, and i came back with 'so youre telling me im gonna be the first one to ever drop you?' she didnt answer, and changed the subject.

How bad was this comment?
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I mean.. it was just unnecessary and a bit unnatural.

I find that trying to be c&f is cringey. And you'll probably have to have many more failed attempts before it becomes natural and actually funny. Trial by fire. Not a huge deal, just a failure on the way to success I guess.
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
I mean.. it was just unnecessary and a bit unnatural.

I find that trying to be c&f is cringey. And you'll probably have to have many more failed attempts before it becomes natural and actually funny. Trial by fire. Not a huge deal, just a failure on the way to success I guess.
Yeah, i thought it was kinda dumb later too, at least im seeing my mistakes right
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
I find being funny is a good gauge of her interest and her personality. With a playful attitude I think there's nothing wrong with what you said. You did allude to a breakup but it's more or less teasing. If I can't tease a woman and i feel like I'm walking on eggshells then I get turned off and dip. If I tease and she teases back then I'm interested. I enjoy the playful banter and being uninhibited with each other.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Her saying that was close to a redflag in my book. Again depends how she said it but i cant see many way where she can say this and not be an entitled biatch.
So imo you should have said what you said and then disappear like a ghost afterward.

Dont see this as what you said but as what she said to make you lose interest.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
I find being funny is a good gauge of her interest and her personality. With a playful attitude I think there's nothing wrong with what you said. You did allude to a breakup but it's more or less teasing. If I can't tease a woman and i feel like I'm walking on eggshells then I get turned off and dip. If I tease and she teases back then I'm interested. I enjoy the playful banter and being uninhibited with each other.
Yeah, i tease them a lot too, but this just sounded kinda negative, idk. She was a party girl who hung around with a dozen gay dudes, so our falling apart could have had a thousand bigger reasons.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
If she had higher interest one sentence wouldn't end it.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Thats not the point, its evaluate the comment not the relationship.
You already know it was a stupid comment. What was your mindset that made you say that?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
How bad? I chuckled, comment approved. Exactly the type of troll comment I'd make to my wife.
I thought it was gonna be funny too, but idk, maybe it was too early for me to joke like that.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
That was a great line, I laughed. Her saying what she said is a red flag, sounds like she's either high maintenance or the kind of girl who gets bored and drops a guy when she finds a shiny new one.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
i thought it was brilliant , straight out the patrice o neil handbook
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
That was a great line, I laughed. Her saying what she said is a red flag, sounds like she's either high maintenance or the kind of girl who gets bored and drops a guy when she finds a shiny new one.
Possible, she was pretty addicted to parties and nightclubs, was extremelly leftist and hung around with a gay crew.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
OP, you did NOTHING WRONG.

She had a sh!tty attitude by saying a sh!tty line, so you put her in check. Don't worry about it. You did nothing wrong, I repeat.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Her original comment is actually the larger issue because it’s completely unnecessary and shows off her true nature. The response was fine.
 

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
Yeah, I thought it was quite funny too. Hard to judge without seeing the interaction but she sounds like she was humourless/up herself.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top