Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judge/Rate Me.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Basically the overall consensus is that when I talk to a ho, they know what they're headed for or they ain't talking, I'm pimpin' and hardly playin' Chuch.

This is me, Judge me of 10 if you deem necessary.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=78697710&albumID=749617&imageID=42891285

My accomplishments, indeed an insane jock. A player more if I would've kept grades.. State wrestling, track, and once a starting running back on a state championship team, although not when they Won I didnt play, that ****in' hurt.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=78697710&albumID=749617&imageID=35407608

Take note for those who already know my situation.. Check out my comments and even truth box if you will, figure which one is My Nina and who has ever had the one-itis ;-)... Take Note that I have had sexual relations (That means Sex) with every girl on my top friend list except for my sister who is "Daniella" and the very last girl on my top who flaked out, ****a trick *****es come and go :wave:

http://www.myspace.com/jorgedawrestlinstud
You give the vibe of a gigolo. That way you wear that shirt behind your back makes you look like a male stripper (either that or flamboyant). Your body is not that great tho.

Respect for the athletic stuff.. do you do any sports currently? You're 20 you should use this time to get ahead in what you do.

Otherwise it works for you... you've said you've slept with several females, just curious what is the longest relationship you've had?

Reaction score
snackwitch said:
You give the vibe of a gigolo. That way you wear that shirt behind your back makes you look like a male stripper (either that or flamboyant). Your body is not that great tho.

Respect for the athletic stuff.. do you do any sports currently? You're 20 you should use this time to get ahead in what you do.

Otherwise it works for you... you've said you've slept with several females, just curious what is the longest relationship you've had?
I try and bring a little bit of everything to the table. Being the "jock" type, I take advantage and have screwed around with every "category" of girl from your preppy/popular, smart, ghetto, older/working class, to stoner/druggie types. That's something I look back at and realize that it doesn't come easy for any guy. Especially in a small town environment outside of Chicago and being a dark skin Mexican who prefers white girls.

As far as getting ahead in what I do, I'm currently not in any sports but I am enrolled in college for Business Administration majoring in Marketing Management, indeed my dream job. As far as what you see in rewards in the aforementioned picture, I didn't really do much my senior year due to lack of grades and getting arrested for underage drinking hence screwing my football season. I didn't do it jr yr due to grades either. But every year before I was a pretty dangerous runningback albeit inconsistent and all that, the girls sometimes find that a turn on, a badass type, at least the sluts :up: ..

I'm considering transferring colleges within the next two years however just to get to play some football, its really a passion, and my team ended up winning a state title too. We went 50-5 overall freshmen-senior year. I am extremely resilient when it comes to winning and sports.

My longest relationship you could consider a little over 3 years now in history together albeit shes an estranged lover and in college right now in VA, however we have a mutual understanding, I believe we'll pan out. (Note she didn't attend my H.S. shes a catholic school girl)

My longest relationship with a girl that I consistently have to see is around 4 months.. Thats the price you inevitably pay for being a male ***** or player and not always being on track with ****. All girls talk about me around here... They know I'm not for dating, I'm too look good around and to screw. I guarantee with the Pimpology book I recently ordered by Pimpin' Ken I'll learn how to deal with it accordingly, and manage my seemingly infinite energy and power in the right direction, both in relationships and life. Chuch.

Reaction score
To add a little insight on the variety of girls if you will... I noticed to myself that I listen to a variety of music, that being from indie to rap to classical even a couple opera tracks (thanks to Nina), metal and a wide variety of pop. Death Cab for Cutie to DMX to Phantom of the Opera Soundtracks to Tom Petty to the Postal Sevice to UGK (real pimp sh!t) to Red Hot Chili Peppers and Incubus with a passion for each that is.. Stuff girls in general relate to... How they live their lives.. I believe I can mold my personality to fit the ideal sexual partner of most any girl, if I want her bad enough. I'm still learning and improving though so we'll see.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu seem to think that life revolves around women and sex,trust me it doesn't. Where will it get you in life? A FEW guys make a living out of seminars/tapes etc. But for the most part,it's burning up some time you could be using to study for a job[you know, what will feed and shelter you in the future]. Of course, I'm 50-what would I know.

I'm not sure why you need to brag about bagging druggies and sluts-They are like going to McDonalds[over a billion served], I don't brag about how many Big Macs I've eaten. I tend to keep that quiet.

One last thing,drop the ghetto slang. You need proper English and you need to practice it. You don't want to revert to ghetto during a job interview. You kids may think it's cool,but us old farts are the ones doing the hiring. When I have 30 applicants for 1 position, I'm just looking for a slight reason to DQ you so I don't need to keep your file on my desk and think about whether to hire you. In my last opening, I ran an ad and told them to mail their resume to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. When I had 40 apps, I threw out the ones that tried to e-mail me[told them to mail it-follow directions da@@ it],threw out the ones with misspelling, and brought in the 8 that looked the best on the resume. If you want to get a job when you graduate, you'd be better served having some job experience and supervisors I can call. Instead, your resume has he-***** on it[great, he's going to try and nail all my staff, and I'll have to worry about sexual harrassment suits-hostile environment kind of stuff]

I was young once and I understand,but with 16% unemployment[never believe the government numbers][inflation index doesn't include food or gas-how many people you know don't eat or drive?], you need to strap up for life in the real world. The quicker you start[like now], the more advantage you'll have over the slow learners.

Reaction score
sodbuster said:
YOu seem to think that life revolves around women and sex,trust me it doesn't. Where will it get you in life? A FEW guys make a living out of seminars/tapes etc. But for the most part,it's burning up some time you could be using to study for a job[you know, what will feed and shelter you in the future]. Of course, I'm 50-what would I know.

I'm not sure why you need to brag about bagging druggies and sluts-They are like going to McDonalds[over a billion served], I don't brag about how many Big Macs I've eaten. I tend to keep that quiet.

One last thing,drop the ghetto slang. You need proper English and you need to practice it. You don't want to revert to ghetto during a job interview. You kids may think it's cool,but us old farts are the ones doing the hiring. When I have 30 applicants for 1 position, I'm just looking for a slight reason to DQ you so I don't need to keep your file on my desk and think about whether to hire you. In my last opening, I ran an ad and told them to mail their resume to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. When I had 40 apps, I threw out the ones that tried to e-mail me[told them to mail it-follow directions da@@ it],threw out the ones with misspelling, and brought in the 8 that looked the best on the resume. If you want to get a job when you graduate, you'd be better served having some job experience and supervisors I can call. Instead, your resume has he-***** on it[great, he's going to try and nail all my staff, and I'll have to worry about sexual harrassment suits-hostile environment kind of stuff]

I was young once and I understand,but with 16% unemployment[never believe the government numbers][inflation index doesn't include food or gas-how many people you know don't eat or drive?], you need to strap up for life in the real world. The quicker you start[like now], the more advantage you'll have over the slow learners.

I'm well aware and have a seemingly infinite willpower. I also speak proper English, and well when the time calls for it. Like I said. I like to bring a little bit of everything to the table, not only have I laid that out for you but then I'm also telling you I've dated smart girls, i.e. a current estranged lover albeit a lover nontheless who's a bio chem major at the prestigious William & Mary University, I even helped her fill out her application meaning her letter of intent as well. (She paraphrased me on a section that outlines the outstanding traits of her personality.)

I know what and where I want to be. I work 2 part time jobs, I'm enrolled in school and I will one day become some sort of Marketing Manager. I want the real good pay and money. I hustle up quickly and pick up fast.

In the mean time, I want to expand my knowledge and capabilities within the female psyche and learn how to improve and just be consistently successful in life. So I've ordered Pimpology by Pimpin' Ken. 48 rules to "the game." I want to be that guy. An utter man and well respected. It comes natural to talk ghetto I grew up poor, slang it up High I say like UGK and Pimp C said:

"Pro smoke, pro choke,

Anti-broke, conservative liberal

Left-wing slangin', right-wing hangin'

In criminal court, it's civil.

In the middle of re-al-it-y

Unsolved mys-ter-ies riddle,

Knockin' over fat cats,

And gettin' my thoughts off bits and kibbles."

Believe that I might be that ghetto boy walking up for an interview and obviously be forced to fool you to get the job partner. :up:

p.s. Never worry about sexual harassment claims here. Like I said, I'm smart, I've got around 40 girls hooked up with, I obviously know how to make the right moves sometimes lol.:up: ... If there isn't enough rapport set up with the initial interaction. Too bad for her, she'll only regret it later ;) .. Plus you'd better have some decent looking employees to even get an effort from me to begin with.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Judge/Rate me? You serious bro? You seem like a ****y douchebag attention wh0re. reminds me of me at age 20.

You come here braggin bout these skanks you banged and your cheap ass medals and talking yourself up like your the don of sosuave homie you arent king sh1t around here you might impress some of these nerds but your performance does not impress me.

Old man was right this game dont just revolve around the puzzy right now you are like a starving hound for that ass, when you get a lil older you realize that sh1t comes cheap and is not something to care about. bro you are not a pimp you are a young ass abercrombie kid with a weak physique actin like you are fkin deion sanders extraordinaire. humble yourself homie. you got potential but the attitude is holier then thou and comes from insecurity or the need to prove yourself to us somehow.

you a little too full of yourself bro. a little humility goes a long way you seem to wanna get your ego stroked on this site, if you want that go to some phaggot homo forum there will be plenty of dudes to do that for you.

if you want to improve on yourself and your life and help out some of the bros here then its all good if you wanna walk around braggin bout nothin keep it up but you will get no respect.

holla

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st im black,light skin like will smith. N from da Hood but nothing to b happy about. This pimp stuff u talking about n learning slang stuff is sounding mad fake to me man.. Just b urself..

2nd.. That girl that u r saying a 9... well.. No not even close. I agree she is a 5 from the pics that I saw. Really none of the ones I saw was anythin above a 5 or 6. Maybe cuz im picky n used to spanish girls but yea. I can show u some pics if u want.. Just keep improvin man. Wish u the best of luck

Reaction score
Julian said:
Judge/Rate me? You serious bro? You seem like a ****y douchebag attention wh0re. reminds me of me at age 20.

You come here braggin bout these skanks you banged and your cheap ass medals and talking yourself up like your the don of sosuave homie you arent king sh1t around here you might impress some of these nerds but your performance does not impress me.

Old man was right this game dont just revolve around the puzzy right now you are like a starving hound for that ass, when you get a lil older you realize that sh1t comes cheap and is not something to care about. bro you are not a pimp you are a young ass abercrombie kid with a weak physique actin like you are fkin deion sanders extraordinaire. humble yourself homie. you got potential but the attitude is holier then thou and comes from insecurity or the need to prove yourself to us somehow.

you a little too full of yourself bro. a little humility goes a long way you seem to wanna get your ego stroked on this site, if you want that go to some phaggot homo forum there will be plenty of dudes to do that for you.

if you want to improve on yourself and your life and help out some of the bros here then its all good if you wanna walk around braggin bout nothin keep it up but you will get no respect.

holla
Listen here fool. I'm just trying to do positive things, you're sitting behind your CPU dead serious about how much I suck, how weak I am, calling me a "starving hound" for that ass, insecure, and a ****y douschebag... Fool? How would you expect a man to respond to you accordingly huh? Do I walk around disrespecting brothers left and right on this website? Or do you see me complimenting and giving damn good advice.. Fool it's one thing to say it in my face like a man so I could check you quickly, but over a mother****in' forum? I have hooked plenty of girls, like gimme that ass, yeah.. It works, you must be angry I know how to trick a ***** without love or a true relationship.. They may not be straight bangers but they're decent, you read back some relevant posting I did then maybe come back and talk to me.. "Remind me of me at your age?" You're hardly older than me and nothing like me. The mother****in' medals you're disrespecting? Hard hard work and dedication. State wrestling ranked as high as #6 and state track 1600m run, starting runningback on an eventual state champion team, are you a even a state athlete?... Speak for yourself only...Fool there's maybe 3 other people I know in my life that are anything like me, and fool they really do get that ***** like that... I'm just trying to do positive things and improve myself and get me something out of life.. Don't try and get on this mother****in' forum and tell me what I am cause I'm gonna tell you like this: I'll pull up your skirt and expose your cl!toris. I know you're a ****in' b!tch gimme that pusssy.

Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
1st im black,light skin like will smith. N from da Hood but nothing to b happy about. This pimp stuff u talking about n learning slang stuff is sounding mad fake to me man.. Just b urself..

2nd.. That girl that u r saying a 9... well.. No not even close. I agree she is a 5 from the pics that I saw. Really none of the ones I saw was anythin above a 5 or 6. Maybe cuz im picky n used to spanish girls but yea. I can show u some pics if u want.. Just keep improvin man. Wish u the best of luck
I have met a Pimp before. His name is Jermel Pope, I had the opportunity to learn somethings from him and I was sprung by the time we parted. Very interesting stuff, very intelligent man. I'm not at any pimp status quite yet, but I'm learning and improving, my Grandfather has very Pimpish traits, how I get this far as far as you perceive me now. That's what this website is for. To improve yourself and game. Hence the reason this entire thread was created. I understand what you're saying about your environment. It's just a difference in preference between us. I really prefer white girls, you prefer Spanish. Thank you for your best wishes.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I'm well aware and have a seemingly infinite willpower. I also speak proper English, and well when the time calls for it. Like I said. I like to bring a little bit of everything to the table, not only have I laid that out for you but then I'm also telling you I've dated smart girls, i.e. a current estranged lover albeit a lover nontheless who's a bio chem major at the prestigious William & Mary University, I even helped her fill out her application meaning her letter of intent as well. (She paraphrased me on a section that outlines the outstanding traits of her personality.)

I know what and where I want to be. I work 2 part time jobs, I'm enrolled in school and I will one day become some sort of Marketing Manager. I want the real good pay and money. I hustle up quickly and pick up fast.

In the mean time, I want to expand my knowledge and capabilities within the female psyche and learn how to improve and just be consistently successful in life. So I've ordered Pimpology by Pimpin' Ken. 48 rules to "the game." I want to be that guy. An utter man and well respected. It comes natural to talk ghetto I grew up poor, slang it up High I say like UGK and Pimp C said:

"Pro smoke, pro choke,

Anti-broke, conservative liberal

Left-wing slangin', right-wing hangin'

In criminal court, it's civil.

In the middle of re-al-it-y

Unsolved mys-ter-ies riddle,

Knockin' over fat cats,

And gettin' my thoughts off bits and kibbles."

Believe that I might be that ghetto boy walking up for an interview and obviously be forced to fool you to get the job partner. :up:

p.s. Never worry about sexual harassment claims here. Like I said, I'm smart, I've got around 40 girls hooked up with, I obviously know how to make the right moves sometimes lol.:up: ... If there isn't enough rapport set up with the initial interaction. Too bad for her, she'll only regret it later ;) .. Plus you'd better have some decent looking employees to even get an effort from me to begin with.
TLDR: I AM smart. Look, I even fvcked a smart chick!

^ That proves our point. You're not really an awesome guy with a sex life, but a male slut. There is a difference.
Women do the same thing. They justify their value by the kinds of guys they date and how many of them want to screw them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Well, since you asked:

Here's one I think is cute (the blonde)

And here is me with another hottie. I can't believe how horrible I looked during that time. I'm so glad I changed it.

Respect Duff Respect

Chicks with perky tits like that are hard to find in the midwest, no excuses though

I love the pics btw :up:

lol