Judge/Rate Me.

Reaction score
Basically the overall consensus is that when I talk to a ho, they know what they're headed for or they ain't talking, I'm pimpin' and hardly playin' Chuch.

This is me, Judge me of 10 if you deem necessary.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=78697710&albumID=749617&imageID=42891285

My accomplishments, indeed an insane jock. A player more if I would've kept grades.. State wrestling, track, and once a starting running back on a state championship team, although not when they Won I didnt play, that ****in' hurt.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=78697710&albumID=749617&imageID=35407608

Take note for those who already know my situation.. Check out my comments and even truth box if you will, figure which one is My Nina and who has ever had the one-itis ;-)... Take Note that I have had sexual relations (That means Sex) with every girl on my top friend list except for my sister who is "Daniella" and the very last girl on my top who flaked out, ****a trick *****es come and go :wave:

http://www.myspace.com/jorgedawrestlinstud

Reaction score
Shelby has probably been one of my best screws, looks amazing naked :yes: not to mention shes smart as hell too being class president.. We dated say three weeks, I ****ed her the 2nd day of knowing her... Granted she told me she loved me the following week and I thought it was odd and strange, too soon.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Shelby has probably been one of my best screws, looks amazing naked :yes: not to mention shes smart as hell too being class president.. We dated say three weeks, I ****ed her the 2nd day of knowing her... Granted she told me she loved me the following week and I thought it was odd and strange, too soon.
Umm, I'm not getting it. She's MAYBE a 6? Too chunky and her face isnt pretty enough to be anything higher.

As for you....youre in great shape no doubt, but I think your MIND could use a little growing up as well. But that will come as you get older and more mature. No need to talk or write in that gangsta' way that you do.

Good luck with the chickies!

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Umm, I'm not getting it. She's MAYBE a 6? Too chunky and her face isnt pretty enough to be anything higher.

As for you....youre in great shape no doubt, but I think your MIND could use a little growing up as well. But that will come as you get older and more mature. No need to talk or write in that gangsta' way that you do.

Good luck with the chickies!
Brother I will die this way. I'm really learning the ism of pimpin' I ordered the Book on it by Pimpin' Ken.. You may laugh, but I've hooked up with around 40 *****es already... It's time to harness this infinite energy and power I have, and use it to both improve my relationship with Nina and my life in general... Key word is improve. If anything "changes" It will only be what you already see upped x100.

Bull!!!! Look at her full body pics, shes thick definitely in shape and got a fat ass... I rate a 9 and 9 1/2 on a good day.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no doubt Im sure you get a lot of girls and hope that continues! Keep up the good work.

But there is no way on this eco green earth that that girl is a 9. I mean shes just not even close! :) A 9!?? A NINEEEEEEE???!!!! WTF???

A six. At best!

Shes already that chunky and only shes 18 and looks torn up. When shes 25-30? She'll weigh 175 and its game over!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it back after looking at her homecoming pics, she just got downgraded to a 4. Uhhhhhhhhh, I'm not getting it dude.

Reaction score
She's thinner nowadays... That was her last years prom. Be fair now. Your friend is too thin in my opinion. I prefer a girl with thighs and booty, but then that's where you and I differ friend. Not a big deal.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
She's thinner nowadays... That was her last years prom. Be fair now. Your friend is too thin in my opinion. I prefer a girl with thighs and booty, but then that's where you and I differ friend. Not a big deal.
Agreed! Good luck!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there Pimp.

I am sorry to say that none of the girls in your favorites are hot. Which is bad because it looks like you don't hook up with hotties. You should remove all of them from your favorites and replace them with super hot girls that you banged. Hopefully you have some. BTW-- that one girl you claimed was a 9...yeah...no. She is just the average skinny chic with no boobs.

As far as judging you, it looks like you should have tons of hotties already and don't need any PUA books.

But, looks can be deceiving.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Hi there Pimp.

I am sorry to say that none of the girls in your favorites are hot. Which is bad because it looks like you don't hook up with hotties. You should remove all of them from your favorites and replace them with super hot girls that you banged. Hopefully you have some. BTW-- that one girl you claimed was a 9...yeah...no. She is just the average skinny chic with no boobs.

As far as judging you, it looks like you should have tons of hotties already and don't need any PUA books.

Damn guys are harsh

ROFL

personally I'm curious to see what kind of girls you guys find hot or not,

No wonder I stopped posting Fr's with pics, guys spitting that venom

CC is right though to each it's own, personally I'm like Pimp I prefer a big ass and nice thighs, but that's me

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats with all the 'So sexy' and 'So hot' comments on your default pic when your body is pretty much just average?

Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Hi there Pimp.

You must have read previous threads pertaining to my situation. I disagree with your statements, I have at least sexed decent looking girls, you must remember I'm a small town boy, you want to ask my buddy Sweet Luis (he's sexed 2 of the 3 I'm thinking of) about banging hotties in a small town, in my school there are decent girls, but the aforementioned "super hot girls" you speak of are a small amount, I would say 3 in the entire high school (in which I have only hooked up with and dated 1 "super hott girl" in my life a bangin' 10 I know everyone would agree) that I know and hardly any at in town. Remember, my class size was 95 up 'til my sophomore year. Other than that, around 40 girls hooked up with and over double digits in different screws isn't terrible.. I've progressed to the point to where if a girl kisses me she's gonna have sex with me. I need the aforementioned "PUA Book" for me called Pimpology by Pimpin' Ken, albeit it's only to enhance what I am now by x100, the ism of pimping, something to help me grab the reigns and manage all the infinite amount of energy and power I posses. I'm quite capable, I just need to learn how and first hand. I will never change, only improve up, there is a difference.

kraytkiller said:
Whats with all the 'So sexy' and 'So hot' comments on your default pic when your body is pretty much just average?
If I was a girl I could give you a straight answer. I've got a killer personality I'll put it this way: I'm good looking and I'm capable of turning a girl waaay on fast.

Wolf said:
Why haven't you had sex with that Beezy girl who commented on your profile pic lol. You can pretty much screw any girl who said "nice body ;)" or something similar.
You know, at this point my game hasn't evolved to the point I'm able to rail any girl that shows interest, although your statement has alot of truth. If a girl even asks me a question back I know she wants to screw... Especially with a comment like that of sorts yes it should be easier to screw. I have screwed a couple girls that have commented these pictures however. I need the aforementioned book I've already ordered. A personality like mine would benefit quite a bit from the ism of pimpin'... A personality like my old Grandfather (who's like my father) I'm still growing and learning. I say by the time I'm 23 I will know how to screw any girl from the first scent of rapport unless I'm truly not feeling it or bored. Thanks.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Damn guys are harsh

ROFL

personally I'm curious to see what kind of girls you guys find hot or not,

No wonder I stopped posting Fr's with pics, guys spitting that venom

CC is right though to each it's own, personally I'm like Pimp I prefer a big ass and nice thighs, but that's me
Well, since you asked:

Here's one I think is cute (the blonde)

And here is me with another hottie. I can't believe how horrible I looked during that time. I'm so glad I changed it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Well, since you asked:

Here's one I think is cute (the blonde)

And here is me with another hottie. I can't believe how horrible I looked during that time. I'm so glad I changed it.

you look like george bush in that pic LOL (no hate)