"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Judge my c+f and neg hits in this convo.. i wanna know if im doin it right

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
It doesn't matter if she is a geek as well. You just don't want HER to know YOU have so little to do with your time that you will spend hours talking to a stranger on the net. However, I give you props for actually trying to talk to girls and improve your DJ skills

little points: that part where she listed all the "crazy" stuff she does would have been a good time to neg her. Instead you just reinforced her belief that she is crazy (which from her list, I don't think she's any different than 90% of the people I've met.)

Definately quit the whole "gangsta" thing. If you REALLY don't know what we're talking about, just re read that really long convo you posted. There is no possible way you can pretend you don't know what we're talking about.

Some guys may differ on this opinion, but I don't personally like steering a conversation towards sex with a girl too early (and if you haven't met her, I'd say its too early.) Keep it light and fun. Be witty. Don't ask her about all the crazy sexual stuff she's into. everyone likes sex. but if that is ALL you want to talk about (unless she's a ***** that uses sex to elicit attention from men) it could backfire.

Furthermore, your long convo post had NO funny stuff coming from you. All you wanted to talk about was sex stuff. Be witty, have fun.

I'm not trying to be all negative. The only real positive thing I have to say is you didn't do all the talking like you did in the first convo.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
I honsetly dont know what gangsta talk you're talking about. I'm black... and ive been talking like this for a long time. If you consider it gangsta then you are very sheltered or just have not been around many black people before. I dont know what to tell you.
 
Top