Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Journal

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not stop working on myself until I am confident, funny, ****y, challenging, direct, in control of my life, on top of my ****, decisive, playful, easy going, attractive, calm, cool, unreactive, understanding, care-free, outcome independent, self-assured, humble, out of my head, healthy, influential, powerful, authentic and sexy.

Fvck insecurity, jealously, fear, anger, hatred, indecision, anxiety, depression, inauthenticity. I refuse to be these things. I will not stop until they are eradicated completely from my body, mind, and spirit.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies for everyone, cause everyone’s situation is unique. What worked for me may not work for you

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any suggestions on how one ought to go about that?
Do a lot of writing; it helps. Talk it through.

Have long term goals, be specific about what you want, why you want them and how to achieve them. List the things you don't like also.

No matter how crazy something is, write it down anyway. F what people think. No one is going to help you but yourself at the end of the day. If you have any questions, let me know and I will help you out. Refer to my thread/journal to one of my goals as a reference as an example:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/making-the-most-out-of-my-time.257251/page-5

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a lot of writing; it helps. Talk it through.

Have long term goals, be specific about what you want, why you want them and how to achieve them. List the things you don't like also.

No matter how crazy something is, write it down anyway. F what people think. No one is going to help you but yourself at the end of the day. If you have any questions, let me know and I will help you out. Refer to my thread/journal to one of my goals as a reference as an example:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/making-the-most-out-of-my-time.257251/page-5
Thanks for the value my guy.

Not going to give a fvck what people have to say if its negative or irrelevant to my progress. This is just for me - as selfish as that may seem. If its inevitably helps someone... even better. Looks like you are on a similar journey. Respect.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy is cancer. I am here right now feeling jealous about some bullsh!t because of some insecurity. Will I let it turn itself into action? No. Never. Never let jealousy take control of the wheel and steer the body. Sure it will surface. Of course it will surface. We are human beings. It is a natural feeling. But the feeling is completely and utterly detrimental to seduction/attraction. Spinning plates is a sure fire way to reduce jealously, but what of those times when you have no plates/too busy to get plates? That time may inevitably arise. Jealously will surface. But never EVER LET THAT SH!T TURN INTO ACTION. Its fvcking warfare. Its WW fvcking 2 and you storm those fvcking beaches of Normandy.

I feel jealous right now, but I will not let it turn into action. This is a decision that must be made if one is to ever become a sex symbol/magnet. If a relationship is to ever last the way I want it to. I am being invaded by jealously. But, this time. This time I will not let it take action.

I will be victorious.

I will not ask what I know I shouldn't ask. In fact, when she calls, I will not pick up. But, when I do talk to her I will not ask. Asking would be losing to jealousy.

I am on my own journey. I must stay focused on my own goals, on my own purpose, and pursue it RELENTLESSLY.

A four year relationship will make you forget this. It turns you to mush.

My goal: To regain my masculinity in my four year relationship and the world at large. Despite being in a relationship, I will game. I will approach. I will succeed.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am drawing a line in the sand. These will be my focuses for the next year. No other focus is relevant.

1. Health. I will get into amazing shape. I will run a 10k and marathon in the summer. I will lift weights. Eat clean. Drink lots of water. Meditate. Sleep well. Stretch. No toxins. No smoking. No alcohol. None of that bullsh!t.

2. School/career. I will succeed at whatever I put my mind to at school. I will become more intelligent. Apply myself. Become the best student. I will work hard. No excuses.

3. Social. I will become a social magnet. I will approach. Make friends. Work on my social skills. Not for the purpose of being liked. No. I am doing this so that I can improve my social capabilities. I will spend this next year becoming a proficient social creature.

4. Weaknesses. I will remain constantly vigilant and in constant battle with my fears, insecurities, neediness, jealousy and never let them manifest into action. They feed off of action. Action gets what they want, to quell the uncomfortable for a moment. But, life must be lived in the uncomfortable. This is the only way to live.

5. Women. I will strive to become the ideal version of my don juan self. I will study the craft. I will talk to countless women. I will allow myself to be rejected over and over and over and over without letting it turn into fear elicited action. I will take care of my hygiene. I will dress nicely. I will speak with confidence.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you must realize is that those demons will never go away. Jealousy, anger, insecurity and other negative emotions will always be a part of your life. It's best to understand how to manage it, not how to eradicate it.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you must realize is that those demons will never go away. Jealousy, anger, insecurity and other negative emotions will always be a part of your life. It's best to understand how to manage it, not how to eradicate it.
Tips for management?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was way better than yesterday. First, I did overcome my jealously last night, which is great. I did not let my jealousy turn into action. It is the first victory in a long time with jealously. I have to keep this up. I will no longer let jealousy, fear, insecurity, neediness, weakness, and beta characteristics manifest as action. Sure they are there but, it is warfare like I said... I have to never let them turn to action.

I got a really hot girls number today. Solid 8/10. Great approach. My approach game has been good for a while now. I am admittedly **** at texting. And then when they do not reply, I check my phone too much. So this is one of the things that happened tonight. I sent a text, wasnt terrible but wasnt great. No reply. I found myself looking at my phone every 10 minutes. This is letting neediness and beta characteristics win. I successfully was victorious over jealously, but I completely wasn't even aware of how beta this action was until tonight. So, this is another action that I will never let manifest: I will no longer look at my phone to see if a girl replied to me. I will instead spend my time doing more productive things.

I also decided to only watch RSD videos online instead of all the bullsh1t that I watch on youtube. I spend so much of my time watching absolute mindless nonsense.

Going to try a new breathing method when I feel jealous, anxious, needy, weak, insecure, fearful etc etc etc - The 7-3-6 method. Breathe in for 7 second, hold for 3, exhale for 6 seconds.

Also met this cool girl today who invited me to her dance club... going to go to that.

Life is good. But, you can NEVER stop bettering yourself. Once you slip, the beta life pulls you. I am still infinitely better than I was when I started this account, but I got lots of work to do still.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips for management?
It's tough, especially if you've lived with it for a lifetime...

First, recognize when it happens. Think about how you feel. I've found writing down what's going through my head helps. It allows one to word vomit without anyone seeing it. I created a separate Facebook account just for journaling because a) it's locked just for me, and b) I can access it anywhere/anytime. I'm paranoid about someone finding it on my phone, although o suppose an app could be locked down too.

Then, distract yourself. Change what your doing at that moment completely. For example, of just hanging out and chatting, then suggest a walk, run. Physical activity is great to get the blood flowing and prevent those mind juices from marinating too long.

If you can't, then develop a fallback that will get you through it. For example, I will start rough housing or just start making stupid ridiculous jokes. It lightens the mood and changes the topic.

Lastly, and most importantly, go read what you wrote and you will realize how absolutely ridiculous those misguided feelings were.

That's the cliff notes, but you get the just of it.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough, especially if you've lived with it for a lifetime...

First, recognize when it happens. Think about how you feel. I've found writing down what's going through my head helps. It allows one to word vomit without anyone seeing it. I created a separate Facebook account just for journaling because a) it's locked just for me, and b) I can access it anywhere/anytime. I'm paranoid about someone finding it on my phone, although o suppose an app could be locked down too.

Then, distract yourself. Change what your doing at that moment completely. For example, of just hanging out and chatting, then suggest a walk, run. Physical activity is great to get the blood flowing and prevent those mind juices from marinating too long.

If you can't, then develop a fallback that will get you through it. For example, I will start rough housing or just start making stupid ridiculous jokes. It lightens the mood and changes the topic.

Lastly, and most importantly, go read what you wrote and you will realize how absolutely ridiculous those misguided feelings were.

That's the cliff notes, but you get the just of it.
Should I not word vomit here?

Also fantastic advice.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I not word vomit here?

Also fantastic advice.
Typically not what's on your mind. It will just be a jumbled mess. And you will get responses from "don't be such a beta" to "let's take you through the 12 steps"

The key is to put your thoughts on paper, so YOU can figure out how to address the issues. Nobody can tell you how to fix it, we can only provide strategies so you grow enough to fix it yourself.