Jordan Peterson view on sexual selection

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2:45 No one likes young men. o_O
So what about all those couples formed in high-school and college?
I personally don't get the appeal of JP ... a man who appears unhappy and defeated by life and who has a daughter who is a single mom. :rolleyes:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't get the appeal of JP ... a man who appears unhappy and defeated by life and who has a daughter who is a single mom. :rolleyes:
Obviously the young couples are the exceptions, not the norm. Coming up with an exception to a general statement is a feminine (see emotional) response, so is attacking a persons credibility instead of their actual arguments.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it; when a man is between 18-24 he is probably still in college. Money wise he can't compete with older men. All women his own age flock to older more stable guys. Reason is because the male and the female prime are not at the same time.

Only thing he has going for himself is his looks are prime. But more often than not his looks won't match his (needed) attitude. And this is a disease that's taking over tons of men,as we know due the statistics saying 63% of men didn't date last year.

If only things were so simple...so basically he is right,because a man's prime is when he starts losing hos hair...life's a unpleasant woman..

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno man, but do you remember in high school that the cuties in the vast majority of cases would date more seniors or even college guys ?

then in college they would date guys older than them?

he says that women tend to prefer older guys( 3-5 years older), not that a 20 years old woman like guys in their 60s

I think that in most cases he is right, as we can just have to look around and notice this. This again does not mean that all do this, just that the majority of them do it

yeah, he is not really a cheerful guy and has this very rigid stance in terms of charisma, and his daughter might be a hoe. But your daughter being a hoe does not really say anything about you as a parent ( especially since she grew up in Canada, the motherland of aggressive feminism ). The only thing that he could have done would have been to lock her in the basement, but social services would have taken her from the family and still would have become a hoe

this is what happens when you live in a society where there are little to no repercussions for actions and where society still does not expect anything from a woman ( like having her own resources )

even in the most feminist countries, the general opinion is that a girl should be pretty and she will find someone, and that you are a pig for not considering her relationship material because she bas a child from a wedlock with some dude

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously the young couples are the exceptions, not the norm.
Obviously how? :rolleyes: Majority of girls 18-25 are in relationship and get married with young guys, ie their age or 1-3 yrs older.
so is attacking a persons credibility instead of their actual arguments.
The argument is so nonsensical that it doesn't need 'attacking'. His credibility in aspects related to his supposed expertise matter ... I didn't 'attack' him on how much he bench presses or how big his bank account is.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of whether you like or dislike Jordan P. what he says is a fact. This is part of understanding biological, physiological, and sociological facts of human evolution in the natural world. Men and women operate differently when it comes to mating.

Now this can be affected by modern factors and narratives. While deep down women are genetically wired to be selective, some women choose to enjoy sex without the intention of mating (what deep down it entails) per se but rather for the pleasure of it (which is a male trait). Call it equality, call it female empowerment.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously how? :rolleyes: Majority of girls 18-25 are in relationship and get married with young guys, ie their age or 1-3 yrs older.
Like I said previously, when he said older he was referring to like anywhere between 1 and 5 years older ( as a default preference )

some are ok with even older than this, if he is in a good shape for his age and still looks youthful

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That stat does not seem accurate to me at all, last I checked most women under 30 are single, but not as many as men, which means they're sharing the top guys. Marriage rates in general are on the decline as well in younger folks.

The argument is so nonsensical that it doesn't need 'attacking'. His credibility in aspects related to his supposed expertise matter ... I didn't 'attack' him on how much he bench presses or how big his bank account is.
I haven't seen the clip in question but it literally never helps discourse/debate to just attack someones credibility.

I actually have plenty of criticisms towards JP but I can lay out specific things he's said and done that I disagree with rather than simply insulting him.

You see the same thing with Andrew Tate, ask someone to be specific about what they disagree with, and they can't.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it; when a man is between 18-24 he is probably still in college. Money wise he can't compete with older men. All women his own age flock to older more stable guys. Reason is because the male and the female prime are not at the same time.
dunno man, but do you remember in high school that the cuties in the vast majority of cases would date more seniors or even college guys ?

then in college they would date guys older than them?
I'm all for age gap relationships and advocated it in various threads, so JP's statement would be an endorsement of my point of view. But it's BS, particularly when said such emphatically and with a serious face.
He basically shyts on all young men. No one likes an 18yrs old guy or a 21yrs old one? That's a ludicrous statement.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JP is a simple cause and effect of an AFC talking to him( could be anyone of us), he's listening and processing the information. Similar like how CNN decided to make an item about how many men didn't date.

Perhaps it took 1000 AFCs to convince him. But he recognizes that it reached a point where it's becoming damaging to society.

I like his rather scientific approach to the red pill. But as yiu see, sticking your neck out and talking about this shyte will always damage a man. He and Tate are seen as te same thing, while it couldn't be anymore different.

By the way, how do you came up with those numbers? Just a gut feeling? And how long do these relationships lasts? How many men get cheated on by their first young love?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That stat does not seem accurate to me at all, last I checked most women under 30 are single, but not as many as men, which means they're sharing the top guys. Marriage rates in general are on the decline as well in younger folks.
The marriage rate is declining, but not by that much as we think. The difference could be explained by the number of increased number of people that start a family but never really get married with papers

I think that women also do not really get laid as much as we think they do and they and most are single because they are not good looking enough to even be a casual fling for some top guy. For sure what you are saying happens but again I do not think it happens as often as we men like to think

top guys will mainly stay at top or to push women,and rarely would bang an average woman

the competition is not really the top guy for 6s and bellow ( that most guys would rate them as 9s and bellow )

not even 7s, though for sure based on the timing it could be from time to time the case

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He basically shyts on all young men. No one likes an 18yrs old guy or a 21yrs old one? That's a ludicrous statement.
Have you seen lately these 18-21 guys ?

They have the social charisma of a table and do not take care of their body. Obesity is a big thing for this age group ( among other bad stuff )

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that women also do not really get laid as much as we think they do and they and most are single because they are not good looking enough to even be a casual fling for some time guy. For sure what you are saying happens but again I do not think it happens as often as we men like to think
I'm not sure on this because womens "lays" depends on self surveys which will never be honest...

Furthermore OLD and SM have inflated their egos that they feel entitled to only sleep with the top G's. Average women can literally get laid with average or above average guys all day every day. An average women has more sexual value than many top tier men.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure on this because womens "lays" depends on self surveys which will never be honest...

Furthermore OLD and SM have inflated their egos that they feel entitled to only sleep with the top G's. Average women can literally get laid with average or above average guys all day every day. An average women has more sexual value than many top tier men.
I agree with your last point, but I do not think that an average woman has more sexual value than a top guy. She has more utility for sure, but I doubt that it is value too. Value is more about what you can get most of the time , utility is more about how often you get it

like I mentioned earlier if you are a top guy you will focus on the top women and maybe occasionally you will go to 6s and 7s but most of the time You will not as you are too busy with the top ones and life ( for sure there are sex addicted guys there, but I think that they are more like a minority )

very likely the problem is not the top guy but her impression of that she is a top girl ( inflated by the hordes of mainly low value thirsty guys )

in terms of self reported numbers, yeah for sure there is an error rate

but if the median lifetime partners is like 3-4 partners for women, what it would be the real number?

let”s say that it is 10. Since people settle down quite later these days, I do not think that 10 partners is a high number considering that they have like 15 - 17 years ( they start their sex life at 15-16 and find “the one” at 30-32 ) of being on the shelf of the sexual marketplace .And this is the median, means that 50% are bellow and 50% are above

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, how do you came up with those numbers? Just a gut feeling? And how long do these relationships lasts? How many men get cheated on by their first young love?
1. From my own life experience ... all the couples I can think of right now were formed in high school, college and the men and women were the same or very close in age. Some of them lasted, some didn't, naturally. But from what JP said you'd expect all girls in college are waiting for guys +30yrs old to come and date them.
2. From what I read in the news about more or less public persons.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. From my own life experience ... all the couples I can think of right now were formed in high school, college and the men and women were the same or very close in age. Some of them lasted, some didn't, naturally. But from what JP said you'd expect all girls in college are waiting for guys +30yrs old to come and date them.
2. From what I read in the news about more or less public persons.
dude, he mentioned 3-5 years difference not what you are saying :)

dunno what you rampart about this, as from my experience kinda this it is ( and from your so do you )

for sure that there are exceptions with a 10+ years gap, but mainly this does not really happen for most guys . Though, as you get older it happens more often . Like a woman in her 30s widens her age window till like 40 or 45 ( maybe even 50 if the guys is in real good shape and quite top notch himself )

for sure, no matter the age … women do not like guys who do not bring anything to the table, and most guys are like this

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, he mentioned 3-5 years difference not what you are saying
Man, go to timestamp 2:45 in the video you posted ... he says no one likes young men and then he asks himself why? because they are troublesome and useless. o_O
Now, I'm 38yrs old, almost 39 so this subject brings no personal emotion as @FlexpertHamilton alluded. He might as well talk about 50yrs old women. I just pointed out something that's obviously nonsensical.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen lately these 18-21 guys ?

They have the social charisma of a table and do not take care of their body. Obesity is a big thing for this age group ( among other bad stuff )
@pipeman84

also their mentality is quite bad: either they are hippies when it comes to money ( money is evil or something like that ) , either do not want to have a career ( as jobs do not pay as much as they would like to pay )

so you have a lot of guys being fat+broke+ terrible mentality ( not a winners one )

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@pipeman84

also their mentality is quite bad: either they are hippies when it comes to money ( money is evil or something like that ) , either do not want to have a career ( as jobs do not pay as much as they would like to pay )

so you have a lot of guys being fat+broke+ terrible mentality ( not a winners one )
Yeah, agree. But due to how society is structured (girls/women have much easier access to boys/men close to their age) and the fact that may women aren't that physically fit or smart either, they couple up.
I'm personally of the same view as Aristotle:
Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, agree. But due to how society is structured (girls/women have much easier access to boys/men close to their age) and the fact that may women aren't that physically fit or smart either, they couple up.
I'm personally of the same view as Aristotle:
what Aristotle was saying used to happen quite often till like 100 years ago

in regards to guys dating girls their age, it happens for sure. But not as often, even in these times . Guys are in most cases a bit older than the girl

things are how they are, no one really cares if we like it or not

a woman being dumb or fat does not mean that she is banging a fat dude that is also dumb. There are enough non fat dudes that would bang them

usually mainly men date down. They could get also something at their level, but most will not put in the effort

Last edited: