Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson: Pickup artists are psychopaths

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Run along now little guy. When those peanuts between your legs blossom, reach out, and we'll knock out this Tinder challenge in less than 48 hours.
LMAO! You are hilarious! How's life in the big apple anyway? Tell us more!

And yeah with all those millions you refuse to travel.

With all of those 9's and 10's in NYC and millions of dollars you can't stop sh1tposting on sosuave.

With all of those millions, your therapist still can't cure you of your paranoia. Rock on microscopictesticlesguru!

Keep baggin those tinder hotties! They ARE tinder hotties aren't they? LMFAO!

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you are a decent looking guy, or at least in shape, have a job, and a life, you don't even need game. There are so many women looking for those guys. I think game for the most part is just overcompensating for a lack of masculine dominance.

The only time I notice that I might need some game is when I am hitting on a hottie in a nightclub and she is so used to beta guys acting desperate and needy that she throws me a sh1t test by saying "My bf blah blah blah" and then watches my reaction. I don't care if she has a bf. But at the same time, I also know that if I respect the fact that she has a "bf," she might perceive that as being beta and failing her test.

I am above her in terms of social intelligence. But I pretend to play along and escalate sexually as soon as she throws me a test. And next thing you know, that is the end of her resistance.

To me, women's games are annoying. I'm thinking to myself "Can't you see I'm already alpha? You must troll these clubs a lot to not be able to differentiate between a loser needy beta and a grown man."

Women think they know everything and they go out and annoy grown alpha men. We sleep with them in SPITE of their game, not because of it. And Puas's emulate their actions? LOL. There has never been anything that a woman has done to me game wise (dhv, neg, jealousy plotline, etc) that made me want her more. If anything, women's "game" makes me want them LESS! But my penis puts up with it.

So if this is what PUAs are emulating, then I feel sorry for them lmao. I am pretty sure the random successes they have are in spite of their "game" anyway.

Somewhere along the way they were willing to sexually escalate and turned on the women. And in spite of all of their retarded actions, the woman is still turned on enough to go along because no other guy in the club is sexually aggressive enough.

It's like choosing the least rotten apple because you have the munchies.

Now a real alpha and confident guy can just show up and be sexually aggressive and be himself without playing any games - or he can even being completely MINDLESS, and still take her home.

Not a single god damn thought process in your brain is needed to seduce women. Being good enough to seduce women has to do with being aggressive and not giving a fvck. Betas care too much about APPROVAL which is why they can't get laid. By not giving a fvck, Even if she doesn't go home with you because of her anti slvt mechanisms, some other woman will. It is impossible to be genuinely alpha and not get laid consistently. It' goes against the laws of nature.

Not to toot my own horn, but from an alpha guy's perspective, everything looks stupid and is a waste of time to me. I'll reserve my cunningness to business and exploiting society for money. When it comes to women, all it takes is you taking them. You take her first, and then back off when she resists, then proceed again. That alone is 99% of attraction. And if that doesn't work, then all your "game" isn't going to work either. You might as well move on and take the next woman. And the next one. Eventually your testosterone hits an all time high and women can smell it on you and you end up pulling a woman that's hotter than all the ones that rejected you.

For all the losers in high school, geeks in college, and recovering betas in society, this is what game from natural alphas look like. The thrill is dominating a woman who couldn't tell you from a can of paint 5 seconds ago and now you're sticking your tongue down her throat. Anything less is just you trying to serve her or supplicating to her, which doesn't fullfill her feminine desires anyway. She can only feel totally turned on and receptive when you take her and leave her no choice. And that is also the only way you as a man can feel DESIRE and passion for women!

I sense that a lot of guys on this forum don't seem to know that dominating women like this is possible, and therefore, don't seem to enjoy the thrill of seduction. It is part of being a man. Something your dad should have taught you. Like watching football.

Making out with random women is a masculine past time. That is what they are there for. You cannot enjoy women in any other context. Your masculine dominance and her feminine receptivity is the only THING that makes romance ENJOYABLE for men. Everything else is a headache and drains your energy.

I enjoy women but don't take them seriously. That is the key. Women, football, hunting and fishing, competition, etc - it's all guy stuff. Meant to be enjoyed with passion, not machinations.

Edit: Guys who are able to achieve this level of masculinity leave a lot of women "turnt out." It is understandable that these guys may even come across as "psychopaths." I say they are just being what nature intended them to be: Masculine and attractive. Attraction doesn't = marriage or love. That's the female paradigm. I will not be responsible for women's misguided Disney fairy tale fantasies. She is doing the walk of shame because of her own actions. I cannot help but simply be. I am not responsible for needy women.
Well well well..

Another man ready to face the firing squad with Spaz.

Those projectiles coming ur way later are just pvssy bullets and exposes who is who.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha @Epicwinguy believe me by my age you can get tired of it. I don't think a smart middle aged PUA would be trying to pick up in a club. By then you learn to only walk on to the field when the odds are stacked in your favour.

So it's treat day went downstairs for a bacon muffin. Cute latina 7.5 serving wench. Complimented me on my out there shirt

I said Friday was busy asked about her shift end wot s on for weekend. Soothing nice guy drivel.

I asked for savoury she thought I said strawberry. I said no the one with the dead pig. She went all PC oh that's on you.

I said the pig doesn't always lose showed her a scar on my side went into a pig hunting in NZ story.

At the end I said yeah it was a bit full on but hey if you don't have a bit of passion you re just walking around.

Last bit while slowly looking back n fourth between her eyes and tits. She actually licked her lips. I could see the beginning of a moistie.

In PUA terms I d :

established rapport
Broke rapport
Passed a sh1t test
DHVed
Sexualised the conversation

Of course I don't need the checklist these days it's just who I am. But I went through the paint by Numbers.

And the old Italian mama owner was almost nodding along in approval. Probably reminded her of when she was young and juicy.

Just practice no interest in following through. Yes probably would go nowhere. But if I played up to 10 young hotties experience tells me I d be banging 1 maybe 2

Not hard to work out guys. PUA is for tactics. DJ for strategy. You need both.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How about you get your vagina checked by your gynecologist and stop arguing with all the posters and spamming this site with feminist drivel?

You’re the biggest feminist troll this site has ever seen your profile pic says it all
I must be hot stuff for you to keep on checking my profile out.

Do something special and I just might check yours out :)

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be hot stuff for you to keep on checking my profile out.

Do something special and I just might check yours out :)
I never checked out your gay profile you delusional nut.

What I did notice was how much you like to argue with everyone here you feminist implant, now stop derailing threads with your homosexual need for attention.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terms like "psychopath" are thrown around to shame weaker men to continue being weak./QUOTE]
Jordan Peterson aside, no one is calling PUAs psychopaths. Rather, PUAs themselves are holding up psychopaths as models for attractive male behavior. Even in this thread, posters are talking about how women are attracted to narcissists and psychopaths. This is deeply seated into the PUA model.

I have always maintained that the PUA's assertion that women are attracted to dark triad traits is overstated. Psychopaths generally attract women by disguising their predatory behavior and mimicking the behavior of normal people. It's odd that the PUAs are emulating psychopaths who are emulating normal people.