Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson on PUA's!!!

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
cool video
I like Peterson. He isn't perfect on everything, but he is on the good side of things.

I respect the PUA's knowledge on human nature, social skills, nature of men, nature of women. Even Peterson said in the clip that he follows them online and acknowledges the same things about them that I just mentioned. But I also think most PUA are "broken people" and psychotic. Like JP says at the beginning, they don't care who the chick is. To them she is just a walking sex toy and one is just as good as another,...that is a broken mentality. Society cannot survive on that mentality. Society needs people who will make babies, form families, raise kids to not be criminals,...and none of that is going to happen without love and bonding between the parents,...they can't be just "walking sex toys" to each other.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool video
This is an old video. Why do you guys keep posting this same video? He backstepped on this a long time ago, jesus.