"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jordan Peterson on PUA's!!!

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
cool video
I like Peterson. He isn't perfect on everything, but he is on the good side of things.

I respect the PUA's knowledge on human nature, social skills, nature of men, nature of women. Even Peterson said in the clip that he follows them online and acknowledges the same things about them that I just mentioned. But I also think most PUA are "broken people" and psychotic. Like JP says at the beginning, they don't care who the chick is. To them she is just a walking sex toy and one is just as good as another,...that is a broken mentality. Society cannot survive on that mentality. Society needs people who will make babies, form families, raise kids to not be criminals,...and none of that is going to happen without love and bonding between the parents,...they can't be just "walking sex toys" to each other.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
cool video
This is an old video. Why do you guys keep posting this same video? He backstepped on this a long time ago, jesus.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top