"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Jordan Peterson agrees with nofap

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
It's hard for me to say fapping is completely wrong, because sometimes people just need a release. Obviously some take it too far... How it affects you I think depends a lot on the individual.

But fapping aside, I do think porn is harmful.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
This is the thing that makes no sense to me about NoFap. People complain that masturbation will lower your testosterone. But I see no logical reason why that wouldn't also be true through regular sex with a female. I've read some people say something about absorbing something from the vagina that prevents it, but that makes no sense to me. For that matter, what if you have an orgasm from a girl giving you a handjob? Is that harmful? How about a BJ?

That said, I do think that abstaining from any sort of sex will increase your testosterone - up to a point.
There's studies on the topic of sex and testosterone, having real sex with a women increases your testosterone 72 percent, while watching women have sex only increases it by 11 percent
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
There's studies on the topic of sex and testosterone, having real sex with a women increases your testosterone 72 percent, while watching women have sex only increases it by 11 percent
Not calling you a liar, but I'd like to see these studies. Also, is it specifically talking about the point after orgasm? At what point are they measuring the testosterone? And again, I'd like to see that compared with masturbation.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Thought I'd add this as there are still some naysayers saying nofap is a "feminist scheme"

I can't embed the vid but it's on YouTube

He basically says a super stimulus like porn which rewards you with what all males see as the highest priority is a really bad deal and that dudes should steer clear.
Sexless Fapping to porn would make feminist HAPPY. It takes a man out of the mating pool and reduces his sexual power. They do not wanting men having dyck power.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Looked at escort pics and fapped again overnight as I had trouble falling asleep. Doing a trace I think the discussion here, especially from mrgoodstuff in portraying that images on a screen is not really real may have corrupted my thought process. Of course, images are real to the point they are an extension or expression of the heart. The heart has to be corrupted to want to lust or want a woman for sex in order to go at length to fulfill a visual appetite by going on a screen.

According to mrgoodstuff, if there is no real sexual desire, and if there is no real women, then the experience is not real. This is deceptive. At a heart level, what dynamic is occurring in the heart is real to God because God sees you like an x-ray, every second of the day we are being monitored by God. To say it's not real at a heart level or doesn't exist could lead to doubt about the experience and encourage fapping because the conscience is tricked.

We must never lose sight that at a heart-level, there is no difference between a real woman, or a woman on the other side of a screen if some sort of lust is being fulfilled. It may be of a lesser degree, but it doesn't mean it's fundamentally different. This does nothing in terms of having a pure and undefiled heart which would be acceptable to God.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I'm going for day 3 today it's pretty easy now. You get tired feeling like ****
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
There's studies read them last night, I'm not spoon feeding anyone though
I've seen studies on the effects of sex on testosterone, and I've seen studies on the effects of masturbation on testosterone (many of which contradict each other).

But I haven't seen any studies directly comparing the effects of intercourse and masturbation, which is what I'm interested in. As far as I know, they don't exist.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I tried it a few weeks, I really think it works. If you're in tune with your senses then you will feel the testosterone boost. It's an energy

I remember one time before I had sex with this one woman I asked her, "can you feel that?"

It was so intense that I didn't even want to have an orgasm with her, because I was afraid I'd lose it
Women always marveled at the cascade I'd dump out, just kept on streaming.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top