"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

joke (sarcastic)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Two Dj's, "a" and "b", were in a bar, having a casual drink. HB 9 walks by and says hello to Dj "a".

Dj "a" says, "Hmm. Wonder what she meant by that?"


Moral: quit analyzing and let your nature take over!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
It is fear that holds most DJ's from doing their divine duty!
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Man I think DJ A should of nexted her, cause it was obvious that she was an attention hoe.

Tips section!!
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
No dawg, she's trying to play mind games.. what she really meant was to make DJ B jealous. DJ B should be able to read inbetween the lines, grab her ass and take her to the backroom for a quick fvcking.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Aside from PRL did anyone else actually read the moral of the story before they posted??
Yes, but why analyze the joke after reading it? :D
 
Top