RickTheToad
Moderator
I know a lot of hispanic people have hypenated surnames. I assumed it was for their parents; not spouse. I could be wrong....
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
If a woman suggests this, just tell her to shut up and make dinner.I was thinking today how i'm just seeing more and more men with these "hyphenated" surnames (joint husband and wife last names) :crazy: . I may be old fashion but I think giving my name to my woman (if she exists and is truly worthy of it) is one of the GREATEST GIFTS A MAN CAN GIVE A WOMAN.
Call me sexist, but nothing feels great to a man when his woman takes his name, has his children and becomes his intimate partner in life. I'm still a man, but she becomes the "backbone and the Love that holds the family together" and i'm not ashamed to say that.
HOWEVER, for me personally I would never ever consider changing my name....THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXCEPTION IS IF SHE HAS NO ONE IN HER FAMILY TO CONTINUE THE FAMILY LEGACY "NAME THAT IS" AND EVEN THEN I'M DOUBTFUL....
I'm looking at couples that have done it and in EVERY CASE I SEE WOMEN WHO ARE EITHER DOMINANT OVER THERE MEN, MEN WHO ARE TOO SUPLICATING, WEAK OR JUST DESPERATE.....
Any thoughts???
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Men?I was thinking today how i'm just seeing more and more men with these "hyphenated" surnames (joint husband and wife last names) :crazy: . I may be old fashion but I think giving my name to my woman (if she exists and is truly worthy of it) is one of the GREATEST GIFTS A MAN CAN GIVE A WOMAN.
Call me sexist, but nothing feels great to a man when his woman takes his name, has his children and becomes his intimate partner in life. I'm still a man, but she becomes the "backbone and the Love that holds the family together" and i'm not ashamed to say that.
HOWEVER, for me personally I would never ever consider changing my name....THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXCEPTION IS IF SHE HAS NO ONE IN HER FAMILY TO CONTINUE THE FAMILY LEGACY "NAME THAT IS" AND EVEN THEN I'M DOUBTFUL....
I'm looking at couples that have done it and in EVERY CASE I SEE WOMEN WHO ARE EITHER DOMINANT OVER THERE MEN, MEN WHO ARE TOO SUPLICATING, WEAK OR JUST DESPERATE.....
Any thoughts???
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The husband is the head of the wife. He is to be her protector and provider. When a wife takes her husband’s name, she displays submission to him, which is in accord with God’s will. Notice: “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Eph. 5:22; also read Colossians 3:18).yet are so concerned as to whether she would take your name or not in marriage.
in theory for sure. in the very early times, we did not have a surname, only a name. for example, Adam. The first man is just Adam, not Adam Smith.The husband is the head of the wife. He is to be her protector and provider. When a wife takes her husband’s name, she displays submission to him, which is in accord with God’s will. Notice: “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Eph. 5:22; also read Colossians 3:18).
I teach that in my church all the time as I head up bible studies throughout the year. I think you might be missing my point.The husband is the head of the wife. He is to be her protector and provider. When a wife takes her husband’s name, she displays submission to him, which is in accord with God’s will. Notice: “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Eph. 5:22; also read Colossians 3:18).
Damn right.Some of you guys would die on the hill of never getting married, yet are so concerned as to whether she would take your name or not in marriage.![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Atom mate, that is all. it's gynocentric on steroids today. Fellas continue to simp. I have made disclaimer for religious lads or the outlier. It's never that IMHO.I teach that in my church all the time as I head up bible studies throughout the year. I think you might be missing my point.
Most men here rail against the idea of marriage. “I’ll never get married!” is the battle cry of most here.
Yet they enthusiastically express the principle that a woman must be willing to take his name in marriage.
For me, of course (who is actually getting married), her not taking my name would be an absolute deal-breaker.
I don't disagree with you BUTTTTT! In modern Era, women will pay lip service and then bait & switch.The husband is the head of the wife. He is to be her protector and provider. When a wife takes her husband’s name, she displays submission to him, which is in accord with God’s will. Notice: “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Eph. 5:22; also read Colossians 3:18).
That is one thing that really bothers me, having to divorce would also bring great shame to my family.I don't disagree with you BUTTTTT! In modern Era, women will pay lip service and then bait & switch.
Religious lads should d9 something 'covenant' based (ie man, woman &&& God) not STATE). The problem is that, it's just viewed as marriage by the court.and unless more men are willing to go Cobra Tate and burn everything before divorce rape, he is a the mercy of the courts.