Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jobs of the Future

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
My mum is a nurse, she gets around £20 000 a year, which i calculate at around.......$40 000?
The university (college, I don't know the difference) I work in made this Nursery school. It's called nursing for America. And by the way, they brought this English teacher who is HOT (and I'm practicaly the only one she can communicate in English with). Well.. I did some translations and stuff for them, turns out that there are NO nurses there in the US. They bring nurses from all around the world, and most of them aren't qualified correctly. If you do like nursing, maybe this is of some importance.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jobs = slavery
You'll have to work your way up, get promotions, please your employers, etc.

Starting a business = financial freedom (if it's a successful business)
You put the rules, you hire the people you want and fire the ones you don't want, etc.

I'm not saying everyone is capable of that, yeah, you can make hundred of excuses why you can't start a business, but hey, if it were that easy, everyone would have a business.

I don't remember where I read this: Smart people say "If it weren't for the dumb people, then we'd actually have to get a job and work for a living"

You should work to earn experience, not work to make money, don't be stuck in the rat race of the average joes.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley
If you're talking jobs of the future, you need to think outside the box:

Hoverboard Repairman
Spaceship Captain
Martian Exterminator
Senator (They'll probably still have those)
Teleportation Machine Operator
Time Machine Calibrator
Don't forget stormtrooper, death star gunner, or TIE pilot.

Also about the business bit....don't let the glamour fool you. For the first 5 years (or 10 if you mess up), you'll doing all the dirty work. After all, Donald Trump is an old fogey.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one

Home inspectors can make a great deal of money with lots of flexibility. Typical rates are about $200-300 US per inspection.

And you don't have to deal with the immense hassles real estate investors do (tenants, crooked and/or unreliable subcontractors, thousands of bills, etc.).

Start up costs are minimal, as businesses go. But it takes a good range of knowledge about construction and home mechanicals to be able to do it well...