"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Jobless Thug > Respectable Korean Guy

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Someone made a post about the harsh realities of cold approaching. Well I got one for ya.

Jobless thugs just got out of jail doesn't have a smile on his face dropped out of school because mommy never gave a shyt leeches on society have higher SMV than a clean, sociable educated full time job working with full health insurance and benefits with a clean car and his own place working on himself every day South Korean apparently are less desirable than street thugs.

Doesn't matter if the South Korean is well groomed and has some good smelling cologne while the thug smells like p1ss and alcohol, the thug get the panties wet. He just has to stand next to the girl like an idiot. That is the extent of his game.

The only way the Asian man can hope to over come such a disgusting truth is to become extremely rich.

I'm not mad, I'm over it, I always accept reality for what it is. This has just been my observation from going out and doing "Pua".

Am I wrong?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Status is all.

Looks is a part of status as well. So is money/wealth.

The thug will only appeal to women where thugs have status. So if you’re not a thug and are shopping for those kind of women, then you are looking in the wrong market to your own detriment.

Irrespective of above, the thug has appeal because his IDGAF meter is maxed and he will die to protect his own. From a DNA standpoint, this type of mentality perpetuates the species as if an alien tribe attacks, the thug could be trusted to fight for his own—thus high status (ostensibly).

But in today’s society, although the thug may be appealing, he often falls short in the decorum of the masses, and so loses status among elite women.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Is it some sort of news flash to you that attraction is not logical? Welcome to the party, if you are just figuring that one out. Now stop expecting women to want you just because you are logical, and start learning how to influence emotions.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Is it some sort of news flash to you that attraction is not logical? Welcome to the party, if you are just figuring that one out. Now stop expecting women to want you just because you are logical, and start learning how to influence emotions.
When did I ever say anything about expecting women to want me because I'm "logical?"

You got a lot to learn if you think "learning how to influence emotions" is any sort of answer to thugs getting selected before a decent asian guy does.

I can hold a conversation, talk to a woman about her child hood, passions, things she finds joy in life, get her to use her imagination all while modulating my voice with strong eye contact and none of this matters when a slightly taller thug comes anywhere around us, the eyes and attention goes right to 2 pac smelling like he just drank a 40oz.

No I'm not new, been in the scene, been pro pua and now anti pua because aside from learning social skills, pua is dumb.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
When did I ever say anything about expecting women to want me because I'm logical?
when you rattled off a dozen boring things about you that you wish made women want you. Good for you for having health insurance and a clean car, but that is not exactly panty-dropping stuff.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
when you rattled off a dozen boring things about you that you wish made women want you. Good for you for having health insurance and a clean car, but that is not exactly panty-dropping stuff.

I know women are not logical I figured that **** out when I was 6 looking at my aunts.

I never said I wish women wanted me because of my qualities ... stop assuming ****.

Yes and It is good that I have health insurance.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know women are not logical I figured that **** out when I was 6 looking at my aunts.

I never said I wish women wanted me because of my qualities ... stop assuming ****.

Yes and It is good that I have health insurance.
So ignore bytchez fvck the others. You know how they are. You dont have to be a hardened thug. They just dont respect people sweating them or kissing their azz.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Someone made a post about the harsh realities of cold approaching. Well I got one for ya.

Jobless thugs just got out of jail doesn't have a smile on his face dropped out of school because mommy never gave a shyt leeches on society have higher SMV than a clean, sociable educated full time job working with full health insurance and benefits with a clean car and his own place working on himself every day South Korean apparently are less desirable than street thugs.

Doesn't matter if the South Korean is well groomed and has some good smelling cologne while the thug smells like p1ss and alcohol, the thug get the panties wet. He just has to stand next to the girl like an idiot. That is the extent of his game.

The only way the Asian man can hope to over come such a disgusting truth is to become extremely rich.

I'm not mad, I'm over it, I always accept reality for what it is. This has just been my observation from going out and doing "Pua".

Am I wrong?
One korean girl that i was with the next morning complained that she ditched her korean boyfriend as he has been spending so much time playing PUBG after she got him to quit playing DOTA.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Just become one of those gaming pros in Korea they are national TV stars
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'm resurrecting this post from the dead because something happened tonight that almost restored my faith in humanity.

I admit when I wrote this post a few weeks ago I was SALTY to put it mildly.

Actions are EVERYTHING.

2 different girls, same behavior at the beginning but totally different when more dyk comes along.

The first girl was just a sloot running around the whole bar when we arrived. She barely paid any attention to me despite our epic texting sessions.

That was when I wrote this original post, I was salty because she was basically rejecting me for homeless bums.

Tonight ..

I was with a different girl I met at the same bar. I have to admit, when a girl says "Your Korean." "I watch Anime, do you watch Sword Art Online?" It's pretty much in the bag coming from a decent looking South Korean. She is the rare white girl asia fetish, blonde. I introduced myself to her and the first thing she ever said to me was "That is the whitest name I've ever heard." Funny shyt comming from a blonde.

so the second girl basically spent the WHOLE night rejecting EVERYBODY else, pretty much resorting to making fun of the to make them go away.

I was semi baffeled as guys I have always assumed 2 or 3 points higher than me in the SMV market being called "Gay" or "Yuk you smell like smoke" or even running behind me and using me as a wall against them. White dudes too, tattoos and everything.

so 4 things...
1) words are nothing. actions are everything.
2) if a girl actually likes you she should spend the whole night at the bar blatantly making it obvious she is cruely rejecting everyone else
3) Asian guys this is another hot white girl that has an asian fetish I have dated so they are out there keep your game up.
4) if she likes you her friends will help you and approve of you and not ****block

5) her friends will tell you she was talking about you.

6).her friends will tell you she likes you

7) this rarely ever happens

My mind was legit getting Fed with in the head because for a while I was losing attention to homeless people.

I'm all good now, got a new crew and everything.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
I know Asian dudes that do great with chicks. One friend of mine swan dives in pvssy. Once when we were out he hit on this really hot chick, and she delivered an epic **** test... she looked at him and said, "I don't date Asian guys because their d!cks are too small." Without skipping a beat he looked her in the eye smiling and said, "Who said I want to date you... I'm only interested in fvcking you... besides... small d!cks are easier to suck, think of it this way, the worst that could happen is that while we are fvcking... I'm so small that you won't notice and will sleep right though it." He had her laughing in no time and banged her that night.

It's really all about attitude. You have to turn your disadvantages into advantages. With the risk of sounding like some self help guru, but if you believe that being Asian is a problem... then it will be. My friend will walk into a party and announce with a THICK Korean accent, "Fun can now start... Asian Dragon is here!" He just owns it and has fun.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
The problem is you think attraction is logical.

That a woman looks at things and thinks "I have a choice between a nice guy who dries my pvssy up faster than a blow dryer but he has a job, a car, a house and will bend over backwards for me. Or I could be with a loser was dude with none of those."

This isn't how it works...why is it so hard for people to understand. She doesn't intentionally make or not make her pvssy tingle. You do that. So don't blame her, blame you for not being able to do that.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You honestly remind me of Elliot Roger. A volatile mind with a sense of entitlement that women owe you something because you think you're better than some other people. You can insist that's not what you think until the cows come home, but that's what I'm seeing you say. The difference is that unlike Elliot, this one chick now placated your mind....

I think this thread says way more about your mental troubles, than it does of any of the situations you've described, and clearing those up will probably make you happier than this one chick's pvssy ever could.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
You honestly remind me of Elliot Roger. A volatile mind with a sense of entitlement that women owe you something because you think you're better than some other people. You can insist that's not what you think until the cows come home, but that's what I'm seeing you say. The difference is that unlike Elliot, this one chick now placated your mind....

I think this thread says way more about your mental troubles, than it does of any of the situations you've described, and clearing those up will probably make you happier than this one chick's pvssy ever could.
There is nothing wrong with entitlement. Homeless people are junkies of course I'm better than them.

You can try to "work on yourself" and "fix" your inner problems for a long time but eventually you will NEED to see results after hard work or you will give up.

So yes, a 23 YO blonde chick would ****ING DO WONDERS FOR ME.

thanks Buddah.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top