Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Job interview

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a job interview tomorrow. First one after I put applications in at over 10 places 2 months ago. I guess they're hiring because the college kids are going to college.

Any suggestions/help? It's at CVS.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just google for tips on how to present yourself well at a job interview...

Generally dress well, be well groomed, and arrive 15 mins early for your interview.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At a place like CVS I wouldn't fret too much. As long as you seem like a stable person with a car who won't be TOO much on a hassle to have on board they'll hire you. Jobs that don't pay well aren't very choosy.

slightoverbite

Don Juan
Reaction score
What The Forms says is correct. But I worked at Walgreens for a while (it is similar to CVS). And they required me to piss in a cup once a month on a random date, make sure my work uniform was tucked in at all times, and I couldn't use my cell phone during working hours.

Work sux.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the job. They want me to work W, Th, and a weekend day from 4-10:30. Thank God it's my Senior year, or else my grades would suffer.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg your boss, lower thier value then youll look like a better candidate for hiring.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bosses are like women, both when hiring and when working. Neg those hoes. Play 'em...

With any job, they want you to work and they don't want to pay you for your work. Always show hi value, so that people value you. When they value you, they value what you do. Being NICE and doing everything does not get you higher in the ranks. If you have to step outside your job description, make sure they know it and appericate what you do, and that you get rewarded.

In other words, if you doing something out of norm, make sure they are not setting a new frame with you. Remember, they are using your time to get work done, either they respect it, or else you don't do the job.

NICE guy bull sh1t don't get you anywhere. In my AFC days I staid over time on christmas eve to get the bosses van fixed... Then in February I got fired on my birthday for dropping a printer. Never be nice - in fact, once you a playah, that NICE idea isn't really nice anymore, if you know what I mean.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was kidding about the neg, I told my boss "this is a great place to work... if you have no aspirations in life." and she didnt get he joke, so make sure your boss knows your kidding. I didnt get fired or anything but now she treats me like **** or just ignores me. Im quitting anyway. GL at CVS though, do you get discounts on condoms?

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah nah. Bosses are sales men. They are special type of people. Kind of like players.. They demand respect, because it buys them your time for free.

You say something and they make a serious stance, that's to setup a frame and make you back off, so that they can treat you like crap.

Prove me wrong.