Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesus christ - wtf is this sh1t?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a lot of you know the situation with this particular chick. Read my last threads.

Sister of former girl I was AFC with for years.
2 dates. went great, great vibe, made out, holding hands etc.

Last saturday I acted needy and weak.

She told me she thought I wanted more but she didn't want that when I asked her to come over.
Told her I don't look for more and that ''were done''.

No contact for days.

Yesterday I bump intoo her and we have fun again talking and light flirting. We have drinks and she is submissive too me, following me around and letting me seduce her. She was very open too me again.

We seperate after a while and she reaches out true text the same night and comes to the club where I am paying a ticket and everything to see me.

She comes in with the bf of my former AFC chick (her sister) where she had beef with last week, But I think she doesn't want him to know what I have going on with her, because he will inform her sister. (strong gut feeling I know them well)

She acts sweet and all and follows me around, we go smoke a cigarette and she starts to ignore me a bit talking to the bf of her sister she was with and dancing a bit with him (just fun nothing more). I waited around but I felt like the third wheel too much then I bailed and went back to a random girl I was grinding and making out with earlier. She was looking at us the whole time and I saw frustration in her face and after a 10 minutes she leaves the joint.

Probably a mistake:

Texted her

''are you home?''

Just to find out how she got home because she drunk.

My whatsapp is blocked for 24 hours so I cant find out if she sent something back.

Was it a mistake to dance with the other girl when she kinda acted aloof towards me with that bf of her sister around?

Yesterday I did not act weak or needy, I wasn't so drunk. I waited around for her, took too long for her too chat me up again and I bailed to another girl.

What to do Im kinda strung up with this girl, shes a dime and yes I still want to f8ck her.

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you're fvcking "sister of former girl you were AFC with for years" is clouding your judgement. You're too hung up on a single girl. Undoubtedly, she has considerable interest levels in you yet is playing hard to get.

All your focus being projected to this single girl is why you're having to post a thread every (other) day about the same girl and also why you sent the ''are you home?'' text message. Spin (more) plates, actually continue NC.

Though you've gone NC on her, your everyday encounter with her is basically diminishing the purpose of NC. When you go NC on her but accompany her later the same day, she will think you'll stick around and won't chase you. She's pulling you towards her to keep you orbiting around her yet keeping you at a distance.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess would be that she was tryong to make you jealous or have you chase her or something. Or maybe you did the same to her without realizing it.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has options though, I know she's busy with this dude. She was texting him yesterday, i saw it and she was hanging out with him last week saw it on snap.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it a mistake to dance with the other girl when she kinda acted aloof towards me with that bf of her sister around?
No mistake, women actually like you better when they know other women like you.

Yesterday I did not act weak or needy, I wasn't so drunk. I waited around for her, took too long for her too chat me up again and I bailed to another girl.

What to do Im kinda strung up with this girl, shes a dime and yes I still want to f8ck her.
Your problem is that you want her too bad. As hard as we might try to hide our true feelings women ALWAYS know EXACTLY how we feel about them. She knows you want her and your efforts only look like playing games, which is not masculine behavior. Go directly for what you want, if she pushes back, leave her be and go after other women. Get her on a date and try to make something happen anything else is incongruence.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has options though, I know she's busy with this dude. She was texting him yesterday, i saw it and she was hanging out with him last week saw it on snap.
You get so wrapped up into things it's a little silly. From what I remember, you did not fvck this chick correct? Then you acted honestly really ridiculously in my opinion. Now you get all butt hurt again because of her warming up then going cold, blah Blah.

Dude...get some options. All this happens because you have no options, so you sit here and rewind and replay things in your head over and over and over thinking If you just did this better, or that better things would have turned out differently.

they wouldn't have, she just isn't as interested as you think she is and you are wasting time trying to get an uninterested woman more interested instead of spending time finding women who are interested...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get so wrapped up into things it's a little silly. From what I remember, you did not fvck this chick correct? Then you acted honestly really ridiculously in my opinion. Now you get all butt hurt again because of her warming up then going cold, blah Blah.

Dude...get some options. All this happens because you have no options, so you sit here and rewind and replay things in your head over and over and over thinking If you just did this better, or that better things would have turned out differently.

they wouldn't have, she just isn't as interested as you think she is and you are wasting time trying to get an uninterested woman more interested instead of spending time finding women who are interested...
This is true. If she was highly interested she would do anything to draw me off other women, but instead she gives mixed signals after date 2.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't LEAD and spin plates.

Remember that you shouldn't take a woman too seriously OR give her too much attention until she puts out. If she takes too long to f*ck you then you say NEXT. When you can't follow these simple steps.. you surrender your power and leverage. Now you are allowing her to waste your time and confuse you ON HER TERMS..

MEN: Only deal with women who show obvious high interest. They also need to put out sooner rather than later. You want to deal with smokin' hot women with low self-esteem who won't get too "uppity" or play too many games. If their IQ is below 60 then its a perfect world.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just SMH

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poon King is right. You need to lead. You are allowing her to confuse you and reacting to that. Figure out what you want, summon your inner DJ, and get to it.

@Poon King I'm hard pressed to think that any man on this site, yourself included, wouldn't tire of a woman with an IQ 60 or less. Y'all are too intelligent.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
@Poon King is right. You need to lead. You are allowing her to confuse you and reacting to that. Figure out what you want, summon your inner DJ, and get to it.

@Poon King I'm hard pressed to think that any man on this site, yourself included, wouldn't tire of a woman with an IQ 60 or less. Y'all are too intelligent.
I'm not looking for a LTR so "tiring of a woman" is not an issue. The goal is to get laid and have as much leverage as possible while doing it.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You helped your case by dancing with the other girl. But homestly I would stop trying to get this girl. If she wants you, she'll run to your door. Otherwise, the sex is not worth the effort. Next

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just me, but I'd be tempted to just blow it all up by asking her how her sister is doing... you know, in that "I'm considering giving another go at sticking my d*ck in her" kind of way. But that's just me.
That would def blow everything up. But whats your point bruh?

TheProspect

Reaction score
I feel like if you have to make more than one thread about the same chick you're probably wasting your time. Next.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she's not on good terms with her sister, right? Yet here she is hanging around you...hanging around the sister's bf.... kind of friendly with the guys in her sister's life, no? I think there's a jealousy/competition/battle/game playing thing going on there. If I knew this about a girl I would be pretty tempted to force the game. Sounds like the more you show an interest in whats going on with her sister, the more she's going to try to "win" herself.
I love this hypothesis!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
[QUOTE="sazc, post: 2391821, member:

@Poon King I'm hard pressed to think that any man on this site, yourself included, wouldn't tire of a woman with an IQ 60 or less. Y'all are too intelligent.[/QUOTE]

PhD or no go for me

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let´s make this a experiment
Well, she's not on good terms with her sister, right? Yet here she is hanging around you...hanging around the sister's bf.... kind of friendly with the guys in her sister's life, no? I think there's a jealousy/competition/battle/game playing thing going on there. If I knew this about a girl I would be pretty tempted to force the game. Sounds like the more you show an interest in whats going on with her sister, the more she's going to try to "win" herself.
Ok let´s make this a experiment Amante Silvestre.

You claim that if I ask her what´s up with --sister ? she will step up and try to win herself..
I think shes going back on a good road with her sister again since they are liking eachothers new posts on facebook and all that. They didn´t do that the last couple of months and now they do. I think they have contact again so I doubt that it would have a positive effect but enlighten me. I already moved on from her, focussing on new plates and dates so im willing to experiment here.

The thing is though I think your right on the fact that she is/was playing the competition game. I f8cked her sister´s best friend months ago and we on NC and she and her sister know I number close a lot of girls in the city and even a couple they know. And they both now im a DJ now that grinds and f8cks women every night out and that im not the AFC anymore from years ago.

But I think whatever my move is with OP girl, it´s going to have big impact on the future. We started off with a fling, her paying everything, sitting on my lap, making out, her starting about a relationship. I f8ck up when she acts arrogant, I kiss a girl in front of her. Last saturday exact SAME SH1T. Her sister knows I got something going on with her little sister. - Mindf8ck - Whatever I do, I am not going to be a chump with her like I was with her sister years ago.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Amante Silvestre is right. Playing the sister card is your only play here and has the benefit of a no fvcks given stance. You have nothing to lose.

Otherwise it's cooked. She knows you want her, she's got the cookie and not giving it to you.

Time for new options my dear.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a lot of you know the situation with this particular chick. Read my last threads.

Sister of former girl I was AFC with for years.
2 dates. went great, great vibe, made out, holding hands etc.

Last saturday I acted needy and weak.

She told me she thought I wanted more but she didn't want that when I asked her to come over.
Told her I don't look for more and that ''were done''.

No contact for days.

Yesterday I bump intoo her and we have fun again talking and light flirting. We have drinks and she is submissive too me, following me around and letting me seduce her. She was very open too me again.

We seperate after a while and she reaches out true text the same night and comes to the club where I am paying a ticket and everything to see me.

She comes in with the bf of my former AFC chick (her sister) where she had beef with last week, But I think she doesn't want him to know what I have going on with her, because he will inform her sister. (strong gut feeling I know them well)

She acts sweet and all and follows me around, we go smoke a cigarette and she starts to ignore me a bit talking to the bf of her sister she was with and dancing a bit with him (just fun nothing more). I waited around but I felt like the third wheel too much then I bailed and went back to a random girl I was grinding and making out with earlier. She was looking at us the whole time and I saw frustration in her face and after a 10 minutes she leaves the joint.

Probably a mistake:

Texted her

''are you home?''

Just to find out how she got home because she drunk.

My whatsapp is blocked for 24 hours so I cant find out if she sent something back.

Honestly bro, i would just move on. The fact that she made out with you and held your hand means that she does like you. But she is a little screwy in the head. Its not worth the mental torture. Just try to find another girl. If the mind games are this heavy now, can you imagine when you start dating her. It will be horrible. You are not missing out on much. You are the catch here. If she cant recognize it then thats her bad. In the future she might come to her senses.

Your story illustrates another point i have been noticing. Over the phone they act distant but when they see you they are very touchy and nice. This is because the phone allows them to hide their true feelings. Being distracted with other men allows her to hide her true feelings also. Anyways bro just move on. She will prob come back to you one day.