Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you avoid both app swiping and approaching strangers (non-bar or bars) in favor of that plan?
Yeah for me for sure. Atleast I would try it out if I got results but the difficulty woiuld be in finding the appropriate venues. Ideally you wanna go at daytime, when it less busy, or earlier in the evening, not when its busy and people dont know each other.

I feel alot more confident with women in those 'social' scenarios than app-swiping or approaching strangers. It allows the women to observe and develop attraction even before you talk to them, and you can better guage interest level and have more options to interact and increase their interest before having to number close or whatever.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel alot more confident with women in those 'social' scenarios than app-swiping or approaching strangers. It allows the women to observe and develop attraction even before you talk to them, and you can better guage interest level and have more options to interact and increase their interest before having to number close or whatever.
I have never had a social circle. I have friends, but never a viable social circle for getting dates. Over the years, I have had to use websites/apps and approach strangers in order to make up for my total lack of a social circle.

I found Meetup.com groups to be absolute shiit.

I participated in 2 different sports in co-ed sports leagues, mainly in order to get my penis wet. One of the sports I actually liked, one I didn't like so much. I was disappointed in the mating outcomes from league participation.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I might have asked you this before, but do you ever have to deal with Playing with Fire lol?
I have seen him a handful of times, once at a popular spot. I was standing around approaching a two-set and it was going well but I feel my hand get real warm. Come to find, his dog (the husky) was licking it and had its saliva all over it.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse approaches are really motivating. Jake Gyllenhaal you mentioned that you lived in Nashville. I just got offered a job there looking to move in November. I will be mostly daygaming and occasional night gaming to meet women when I get some time. What are your thoughts and recommendations for good spots to meet women?

Reaction score
Jesse approaches are really motivating. Jake Gyllenhaal you mentioned that you lived in Nashville. I just got offered a job there looking to move in November. I will be mostly daygaming and occasional night gaming to meet women when I get some time. What are your thoughts and recommendations for good spots to meet women?
Congrats! What part of Nashville are you eyeing? Daygame is rough in Nashville because most of the single women are in groups because Nashville isn't solo friendly at all. In addition, a lot of people in Nashville are married or in relationships. You will need to be in a group of 2 or 3 if you want to day game in the Gulch or 16th Avenue South area. However, you might be able to find some solo women in the popular parks such as Percy Warner, Radnor Lake, and Shelby Bottoms.

Night game: Broadway is always going to be your best and most reliable option TBH. Demonbreun can be decent, but it's either a hit or miss in some cases. I've never had much luck with East Nashville because that caters to a particular crowd lol. The other nooks and crannies you might hear to go to I would avoid because they are really HS social circle/community dominant.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of people in Nashville are married or in relationships.

The other nooks and crannies you might hear to go to I would avoid because they are really HS social circle/community dominant.
Those 2 things stink.

You will need to be in a group of 2 or 3 if you want to day game in the Gulch or 16th Avenue South area. However, you might be able to find some solo women in the popular parks such as Percy Warner, Radnor Lake, and Shelby Bottoms.
I would also guess the solo women in the popular parks wear earbuds a lot too. That's a big problem on Dallas' 2 most popular walking paths.

Reaction score
Those 2 things stink.

I would also guess the solo women in the popular parks wear earbuds a lot too. That's a big problem on Dallas' 2 most popular walking paths.
Exactly or their Super Brad Boyfriends are spartan running the park atm which makes them look solo temporarily lol. Dallas and Nashville are basically siblings, I will officially declare it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas and Nashville are basically siblings, I will officially declare it.
The comparison has merit. Dallas is the bigger sibling. It is the bigger sibling because Dallas' population is much larger than Nashville's. I don't think the Fort Worth side of DFW is comparable to Nashville. I've not spent that much time in Nashville.

Nashville is more touristy than Dallas because of Broadway.

Vanderbilt and Southern Methodist are similar universities.

Dallas has a better skyline and better weather. Dallas is less humid. Dallas has a larger Hispanic population.

In the Dallas area, a lot of the Hispanics and Blacks live south of Downtown. Whites rarely go south of Downtown in Dallas city limits.

Dallas Whites might be more pretentious and superficial than Nashville's Whites.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats! What part of Nashville are you eyeing? Daygame is rough in Nashville because most of the single women are in groups because Nashville isn't solo friendly at all. In addition, a lot of people in Nashville are married or in relationships. You will need to be in a group of 2 or 3 if you want to day game in the Gulch or 16th Avenue South area. However, you might be able to find some solo women in the popular parks such as Percy Warner, Radnor Lake, and Shelby Bottoms.

Night game: Broadway is always going to be your best and most reliable option TBH. Demonbreun can be decent, but it's either a hit or miss in some cases. I've never had much luck with East Nashville because that caters to a particular crowd lol. The other nooks and crannies you might hear to go to I would avoid because they are really HS social circle/community dominant.
Thanks, I am looking at western Nashville or the airport area as rents there are affordable. I went to Rosemary and beauty queen in East Nashville for nigh game while visiting recently on a Friday night to unwind. It was descent lots of PUA type dudes there, but there was definitely potential.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those 2 things stink.

Probably lots of good opportunities to meet women in grocery stores in Nashville. This will be my main method, besides joining meet up groups and/or social circles.

Reaction score
Thanks, I am looking at western Nashville or the airport area as rents there are affordable. I went to Rosemary and beauty queen in East Nashville for nigh game while visiting recently on a Friday night to unwind. It was descent lots of PUA type dudes there, but there was definitely potential.
Rosemary is the only bar in East Nashville I will go to lol. The Bars in Nashville are overall decent, but the biggest issue is that they can be hit or miss sometimes volume wise. Plus, the weather there gets pretty bad up there and can ruin bar atmospheres. Nashville's best weather is probably Late September to mid-November and then the weather is complete dog shvt from then on to late September lol.

Rent wise, I'll just suck it up and pay rent in the popular areas like Germantown, the Gulch, East Nashville, etc. You aren't from Nashville like me so you can justify the cost lol. Plus, ubering can be really expensive. Nashville does have a popular comedy column for arrests, so don't try drinking and driving or acting a fool because cops are looking to throw anybody in jail for that stupid website.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably lots of good opportunities to meet women in grocery stores in Nashville. This will be my main method, besides joining meet up groups and/or social circles.
Social circles take years to build if starting from scratch in a city and there's no guarantee that you'll ever be able to build a social circle capable of arranging introductions. Meetup.com groups are generally shiit for dating. Grocery store approaching doesn't change much city to city. A lot of good grocery store approaching depends upon doing approaches in grocery stores that are in areas with a high concentration of unmarried people and/or a specific niche (ex. Hispanic grocery stores).

Reaction score
Social circles take years to build if starting from scratch in a city and there's no guarantee that you'll ever be able to build a social circle capable of arranging introductions. Meetup.com groups are generally shiit for dating. Grocery store approaching doesn't change much city to city. A lot of good grocery store approaching depends upon doing approaches in grocery stores that are in areas with a high concentration of unmarried people and/or a specific niche (ex. Hispanic grocery stores).
If he moves near the airport then he's going to have to deal with sketchy ghetto Krogers lol. The best talent is near Vanderbilt or at the Trader Joes/Whole Foods in Green Hills.

Nashville is one of the hardest cities to build a social circle. Nashville is not like New York or Atlanta where it attracts young ambitious single people. Your typical person moving to Nashville is married or already has a social circle established there. Most of the single people I know that moved to Nashville ended up hating it and moving back lol. But this depends on where he is from and his character. If he's black or a whitewashed Mexican than he's screwed lol. If he's Asian, then he might have a chance lol.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nashville is not like New York or Atlanta where it attracts young ambitious single people.
That's one way Nashville is not like Dallas. A lot of single people who move to Dallas are ambitious. One of the big selling points of moving to Dallas are the corporate job opportunities in the area. That attracts both the unmarried and unattached people and the married people.

Your typical person moving to Nashville is married or already has a social circle established there.
Many of the recent arrivals to the Dallas area (last 10-15 years) have been already married people moving to a Dallas suburb like Plano, Frisco, McKinney, or Allen. The people who move to Dallas proper are usually unmarried. Some of the unmarrieds are unattached while others who move to Dallas itself are unmarrieds with girlfriends.

I think it is easier to move to a new city while married. I do think this audience of relocating marrieds eventually runs into trouble in that city when the marriage ends, though in many cases that's 5+ years into the future. Marriages do have a track record of ending. Also, this audience when they do reach the dating market, they are reaching the dating market as older single parents. I'm not really plugged into that audience.

It's difficult to be a person moving to Nashville and already have a social circle established there. The only way I see that it is possible is if the recent relocatee previously lived in Nashville, especially during childhood or already has similarly aged family members (like cousins) there. Please explain how someone can move to a city and already have an established social circle.

Nashville is one of the hardest cities to build a social circle. Most of the single people I know that moved to Nashville ended up hating it and moving back lol. But this depends on where he is from and his character.
Let's say there is a 25-35 year old unattached, childless male moving to a city. If he moves to Nashville with no social circle in place and knowing almost no one, he'll have to make friends and find girlfriends based entirely on his own efforts. It seems like guys in that position have a difficult time doing that in Nashville. While that task is difficult in most major US metros, it seems like you're saying doing that in Nashville is more difficult than the average US metro area.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one way Nashville is not like Dallas. A lot of single people who move to Dallas are ambitious. One of the big selling points of moving to Dallas are the corporate job opportunities in the area. That attracts both the unmarried and unattached people and the married people.

Many of the recent arrivals to the Dallas area (last 10-15 years) have been already married people moving to a Dallas suburb like Plano, Frisco, McKinney, or Allen. The people who move to Dallas proper are usually unmarried. Some of the unmarrieds are unattached while others who move to Dallas itself are unmarrieds with girlfriends.

I think it is easier to move to a new city while married. I do think this audience of relocating marrieds eventually runs into trouble in that city when the marriage ends, though in many cases that's 5+ years into the future. Marriages do have a track record of ending. Also, this audience when they do reach the dating market, they are reaching the dating market as older single parents. I'm not really plugged into that audience.

It's difficult to be a person moving to Nashville and already have a social circle established there. The only way I see that it is possible is if the recent relocatee previously lived in Nashville, especially during childhood or already has similarly aged family members (like cousins) there. Please explain how someone can move to a city and already have an established social circle.

Let's say there is a 25-35 year old unattached, childless male moving to a city. If he moves to Nashville with no social circle in place and knowing almost no one, he'll have to make friends and find girlfriends based entirely on his own efforts. It seems like guys in that position have a difficult time doing that in Nashville. While that task is difficult in most major US metros, it seems like you're saying doing that in Nashville is more difficult than the average US metro area.
I am that guy and I am going to make it happen. Should not be too difficult coming from small Town Ohio.

Last edited:

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rosemary is the only bar in East Nashville I will go to lol. The Bars in Nashville are overall decent, but the biggest issue is that they can be hit or miss sometimes volume wise. Plus, the weather there gets pretty bad up there and can ruin bar atmospheres. Nashville's best weather is probably Late September to mid-November and then the weather is complete dog shvt from then on to late September lol.

Rent wise, I'll just suck it up and pay rent in the popular areas like Germantown, the Gulch, East Nashville, etc. You aren't from Nashville like me so you can justify the cost lol. Plus, ubering can be really expensive. Nashville does have a popular comedy column for arrests, so don't try drinking and driving or acting a fool because cops are looking to throw anybody in jail for that stupid website.
If I am going to bar I am always sober only drinking sparkling water so that should not be a problem.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he moves near the airport then he's going to have to deal with sketchy ghetto Krogers lol. The best talent is near Vanderbilt or at the Trader Joes/Whole Foods in Green Hills.

Nashville is one of the hardest cities to build a social circle. Nashville is not like New York or Atlanta where it attracts young ambitious single people. Your typical person moving to Nashville is married or already has a social circle established there. Most of the single people I know that moved to Nashville ended up hating it and moving back lol. But this depends on where he is from and his character. If he's black or a whitewashed Mexican than he's screwed lol. If he's Asian, then he might have a chance lol.
I am originally from East Africa. I am not screwed. whenever there are women there is opportunity to meet them regardless. All I have to do is just put myself out there. I was in a similar situation working and living in Albany NY some years back, with no friends and dating prospects. I put myself out there approaching women and creating connections through online forums and social/dating life was good.

Reaction score
I am originally from East Africa. I am not screwed. whenever there are women there is opportunity to meet them regardless. All I have to do is just put myself out there. I was in a similar situation working and living in Albany NY some years back, with no friends and dating prospects. I put myself out there approaching women and creating connections through online forums and social/dating life was good.
Well Nashville does have a decent sized African & Middle Eastern Community, but Nashville isn't Albany NY unfortunately. I will be honest with you and it's going to depend on your taste in women and friends. If you are content with friends similar to your culture, then you should be fine. However, if you are looking for white women then you will not get the hot ones you see out in the gulch or Trader Joes like I mentioned. You will more than likely get the mud sharks and leftovers white men do not want. Is it worth it? Depends on where you are moving from and the pay upgrade. Personally, my life has gotten 20 times better since I escaped that city, but I know my personal experience doesn't represent all.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Nashville does have a decent sized African & Middle Eastern Community, but Nashville isn't Albany NY unfortunately. I will be honest with you and it's going to depend on your taste in women and friends. If you are content with friends similar to your culture, then you should be fine. However, if you are looking for white women then you will not get the hot ones you see out in the gulch or Trader Joes like I mentioned. You will more than likely get the mud sharks and leftovers white men do not want. Is it worth it? Depends on where you are moving from and the pay upgrade. Personally, my life has gotten 20 times better since I escaped that city, but I know my personal experience doesn't represent all.
I am optimistic, after visiting a few months ago, I loved it and knew it had potential for dating. It's worth it for me as the pay is a major upgrade from my previous job, and location as well is an upgrade from where I am now as far as things to do. I am not exclusively looking for white women, open to all women as long as I'm attracted to them. I would rather get a hot non-white woman than a low quality white woman. I will have a blast there.

Reaction score
I am optimistic, after visiting a few months ago, I loved it and knew it had potential for dating. It's worth it for me as the pay is a major upgrade from my previous job, and location as well is an upgrade from where I am now as far as things to do. I am not exclusively looking for white women, open to all women as long as I'm attracted to them. I would rather get a hot non-white woman than a low quality white woman. I will have a blast there.
Yeah you can have a fun weekend there, but I found Nashville not to be a fun place to live long term. Rosemary and Broadway get old after a few months or so once you live there and the cost of living keeps increasing. Yes I've had plenty of good times at those bars, but I've also had a shvt load of duds and bad experiences in those places too. If you want to survive in Nashville, then you will have to drink the Kool Aid by convincing yourself that you live in God's City and worship the Preds/Titans. You want to survive Nashville, do exactly that lol.