Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee shop close from Tuesday, it actually went quite lengthy too and seemed real promising
Good for you for doing coffee shop approaches. I don't go to coffee shops so I've never been a coffee shop approacher.

BlackDragon/Caleb Jones is really on point.

He has some good points but I have some big differences with him.

In that article, Caleb says no to not only Russian women, but women from any former Soviet Union territory.

So the girl in question was Russian American and good lord, I read his article yesterday about Russian women and why he doesn't date them. For days, me and this girl have a lot of fun back and forths over DMs on IG and even on text. Then somehow, someway, today she comes at me asking all these weird weird questions. She asks if I actually live in Miami, if I am actually 30 (despite me posting an IG post about my 30th birthday since I turned 30 on Monday), and all sorts of stuff. It was like she went full blown 180 on her personality and I thought back to the post by Black Dragon about what he experienced with Russian women in the west.

I didn't answer the questions since I was so dumbfounded and even told her outright if she doesn't want to meet up tomorrow, then let's not. She then tells me that if I hide things from her then we shouldn't. It was the weirdest 180 ever dude and all I could think back to was that post by Black Dragon. I went through the same exact crap as Caleb!
I've had mixed experiences with Russian/former Soviet territory women. I had a really bad experience with a Ukrainian women.

The former Soviet Union territory women who make it to the USA are totally different than the ones in Russia, Belarus, etc.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The former Soviet Union territory women who make it to the USA are totally different than the ones in Russia, Belarus, etc.
Maybe I am off here and going by recency bias but it was the most WTF experience I have had this year. The chick went from being super nice and sweet and flirty one day to being totally weird the other. Bullet dodged though!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I am off here and going by recency bias but it was the most WTF experience I have had this year. The chick went from being super nice and sweet and flirty one day to being totally weird the other. Bullet dodged though!
Yes, that was definitely a bullet dodged. I can't imagine White American women doing a lot of that stuff after a coffee shop approach, though it is possible a White American woman could do it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that was definitely a bullet dodged. I can't imagine White American women doing a lot of that stuff after a coffee shop approach, though it is possible a White American woman could do it.
I have said it many many times on here. All of these Manosphere dudes are clowny AF for thinking otherwise. Way too many dudes overhype foreign women because maybe one dude went to a third world dump and used Green Card game.

If there is one thing Miami has shown me, it is that as soon as the playing field evens, foreign women are 10x worse than the typical Anglo girl. EE and white washed Latin women are the absolute worst. Anglo and American women get a bad rep but man I tell dudes, foreign women are 10x worse. The guy who claimed American women are awful clearly never saw how foreign women act once their needs are taken care of in the US, they are 10x worse.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you for doing coffee shop approaches. I don't go to coffee shops so I've never been a coffee shop approacher.

He has some good points but I have some big differences with him.

In that article, Caleb says no to not only Russian women, but women from any former Soviet Union territory.

I've had mixed experiences with Russian/former Soviet territory women. I had a really bad experience with a Ukrainian women.

You have to be somewhat ruthless just to *survive* living in that part of the world.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white washed Latin women are the absolute worst
I had this awful experience once going on a date with a Hispanic woman born in the USA with immigrant parents.

She was a careerist and had a bad attitude, which was super annoying because you don't expect that from Hispanic women. Hispanic women are supposed to be more feminine, not feminist.

She was bossy, biatchy, entitled, and felt the world ran around her.

dude went to a third world dump and used Green Card game.
That is a demonstration of higher value, which is supposed to work well in attraction-seduction.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this awful experience once going on a date with a Hispanic woman born in the USA with immigrant parents.

She was a careerist and had a bad attitude, which was super annoying because you don't expect that from Hispanic women. Hispanic women are supposed to be more feminine, not feminist.

This has been my experience with whitewashed latinas as well. They still identify as Latina, so they have the progressive mentality. Italian women identify as Italian but also White, which causes them to look down on other olive or brown-skinned people (I'm not of Italian heritage but I've noticed and heard this many times). So they tend to be conservative, while whitewashed Latinas tend to be liberal (because they originate from 2nd or 3rd world countries and have an underdog mentality). Both groups tend to have bad attitudes due to a perceived inferiority complex to northern-European looking women. Asian and Black women are perhaps worse, but at least you can tell who you're dealing with off the bat.

The exception tends to be half-Latina, half-white women, they tend to be a pretty good bunch on the whole.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian women identify as Italian but also White, which causes them to look down on other olive or brown-skinned people (I'm not of Italian heritage but I've noticed and heard this many times).
Many Italian-Americans have been in the USA for generations. In the last 40-50 years, Italian immigration to the USA has been slow. A lot of Italian-Americans have had their families in the US since before the onset of World War II, which was 81 years ago. It's normal for Italian-Americans to consider themselves White. In terms of skin tone, some might look similar to lighter skinned Hispanics.

Metro Phoenix has never been an area known for its Italian-American population.

This has been my experience with whitewashed latinas as well. They still identify as Latina, so they have the progressive mentality. So they tend to be conservative, while whitewashed Latinas tend to be liberal (because they originate from 2nd or 3rd world countries and have an underdog mentality). Both groups tend to have bad attitudes due to a perceived inferiority complex to northern-European looking women.
Hispanics/Latinos can range from White/Mediterranean looking (like Southern Italians) to brown to black.

The one woman I mentioned a few posts back was more brown looking.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BillyPilgrim

I lived in NYC for a good bit and Italian Americans, mainly on certain areas of the east coast though, have a funny relationship towards being white. Compared to the Irish and other white ethnic groups, they have this odd inferiority complex around being white and are always trying to keep tabs on what other races are doing. The darker they are, the worst the behavior. I have notice them act quite odd around minorities and a few even harass them.

This isn't specific to minorities though, the men are are also hateful towards Jews and Nordic looking whites in a very envious sort of a way.

The only reason I care is because I have had to deal with a few of these types and it doesn't matter what your background is, they are a problem. However, this depends entirely on where they are from and is very confined to those from particular places on the east coast.

In fact, no one hates them more than classier Italian Americans and actual Italians. One of my good friends is of Pakistani background and he was dating this girl fresh out of Italy who didn't want anything to do with Italian American dudes, her reasoning is that they are the cause of all bad stereotypes about Italians. She was hot too which lead to a lot of sour guidos hating my friend lol.

Now the kind of behavior you are describing is usually common in Italian Americans from places like Bergen County (NJ), Long Island, and Staten Island. These people embody the worst of their background and are usually quite a mess. Most are overly sensitive, unhinged, classless, trashy, and yeah, racist as well.

As for the women themselves, truly one of the worst out there. Drama hungry, toxic, rude, snobby, and a total mess. They thrive off of starting drama and being trashy. Fights are all too common and you are 100% correct when you say that they have an issue with Nordic looking girls.

I was dating a Minnesota girl in NYC and she was of Scandinavian descent. At work, she was quite desired and this trashy guidette from you guessed it, Long Island, started shouting at her at a bar out of anger.

However, outside of those areas, most Italian Americans (including the women) are quite chill. In fact, one of the most chill women I have ever slept with in my life was an Italian American woman from Baltimore.

Man, I really need to end my dry spell yo!

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From what I have see, it depends on the kind of Latina. I have had a great experience with Mexican women and met plenty of chill ones. Cuban women are alright as well.

Puerto Rican women are ratchet in most cases from my experience.

Colombian and Venezuelan women have actually been the worst in my experience and actually quite stuck up. They seem to let the Latina thing get way in their heads.

Argentine women are snobby but the quieter Latinas.

Reaction score
Mexican women can have attitudes sometimes but they will fvck you like rabbits. The biggest con I have is that seeing one after the age of 21 is risky af due to their weight gain and baby making lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mexican women can have attitudes sometimes but they will fvck you like rabbits. The biggest con I have is that seeing one after the age of 21 is risky af due to their weight gain and baby making lol.
On average, the ugliest Latinas IMO are Mexican and Central Americans (throw Peruvians in there too).

However, the Latinas I have seen with the most sex appeal were also Mexican. For some weird reason I get the hardest boner from Tatianna Suarez.

Reaction score
On average, the ugliest Latinas IMO are Mexican and Central Americans (throw Peruvians in there too).

However, the Latinas I have seen with the most sex appeal were also Mexican. For some weird reason I get the hardest boner from Tatianna Suarez.
Weight is definitely an issue Mexican and Central Americans(Peruvians). Parts of Mexico, Central America except for Costa Rica/Panama maybe, and Peru were the least colonized by the Spanish so less money other than to mine out resources was sent in those colonies. In Houston it's a mixed bag, some Mexicans look mixed, white af, or straight up Amerindian lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weight is definitely an issue Mexican and Central Americans(Peruvians). Parts of Mexico, Central America except for Costa Rica/Panama maybe, and Peru were the least colonized by the Spanish so less money other than to mine out resources was sent in those colonies.
IMO, gonna come off as quite racist here, but native Indio women are some of the ugliest in the world. Not even sure how the Spaniards had the appetite to hit it lol.

Reaction score
IMO, gonna come off as quite racist here, but native Indio women are some of the ugliest in the world. Not even sure how the Spaniards had the appetite to hit it lol.
That's how I feel about slavic women haha, idk how they are worshipped so much on this site and the manosphere in general

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Italian-Americans have been in the USA for generations. In the last 40-50 years, Italian immigration to the USA has been slow. A lot of Italian-Americans have had their families in the US since before the onset of World War II, which was 81 years ago. It's normal for Italian-Americans to consider themselves White. In terms of skin tone, some might look similar to lighter skinned Hispanics.

Metro Phoenix has never been an area known for its Italian-American population.

Hispanics/Latinos can range from White/Mediterranean looking (like Southern Italians) to brown to black.

The one woman I mentioned a few posts back was more brown looking.
Italian women can look anywhere from Germanic to Half White/Latina to Arabic to even Eurasian. You can kind of tell from the skin tone and the eyes and the hair, but the main thing is the vibe and how they present themselves. There seems to be two major flavors, the common NYC area type and the Northern Italian, classy type. Both groups are prone to undeserved narcissism and have either a difficult vibe, an annoying/obnoxious vibe, or both.

They're about 6% of the metro population here. The big issue is, and this isn't one that affects you or anyone that does daygame, but on the dating sites and swipe apps here they are a good 1/4 to 1/3 of the 35+ user base, which is an overrepresentation of about 5X. I've had some good experiences with them in the past, but here they tend to have shoulder chips and attitudes. I've had so many bad experiences here that I've had to develop a fine-tuned Italiana radar.

Imo there is something about all of the blue-eyed blond women here that disturbs them, and the same phenomenon is off the charts with the African-American women here. I've also had good experiences with them in the past, but these two groups in metro Phoenix are so bad that they're basically untouchable. But that being said, all women in their 20's more or less are reasonable to deal with regardless of ethnicity. It's after the epiphany stage that so many things go wrong with them, both on individual and on group levels.

Actual Mexican women in Mexico tend to be sweet and dress on the sexy side. The ones in America are less so (especially if they're whitewashed) imo it's due to the jealousy factor I mentioned above.

I live in a highly native american state, and this is very much true. They tend to be ok when they are younger if they're not too big but they're not the best and they tend to age very poorly.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BillyPilgrim

I lived in NYC for a good bit and Italian Americans, mainly on certain areas of the east coast though, have a funny relationship towards being white. Compared to the Irish and other white ethnic groups, they have this odd inferiority complex around being white and are always trying to keep tabs on what other races are doing. The darker they are, the worst the behavior. I have notice them act quite odd around minorities and a few even harass them.

This isn't specific to minorities though, the men are are also hateful towards Jews and Nordic looking whites in a very envious sort of a way.
The issue is pretty simple to me. Italy is one of the five G.O.A.T countries (along with England, Germany, France and America) in terms of historical inventions and world cultural contributions. However, they are the least "white" looking of all of the citizens. Hence the distancing and distaste towards minorities, the jealousy towards Northern Europeans, and the sense of competition with the Jews (who are of similar looks and capability).