Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Gets $36 Billion In Divorce Settlement

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gets 25% of his fortune and only 4% of the stock options on Amazon.

Considering Bezos was in another relationship while married and they split on friendly terms.

Not counting she raised their 4 or 5 kids and worked for free at Amazon etc etc.

She deserve the money.

The crazy thing is: really he's worth THAT MUCH!

Back in the days 1 millions was alot, 10 millions was insane.

Now you need 150 billions to be consired an Alpha wealthy man ;).

Back on thread topic: I am glad they solved it quickly

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was there when he was nothing. Helped him build it, raised the children, gave him unbelievable support when I’m sure he had none. She deserves it

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's some expensive pu$$y. It's ridiculous what she's getting paid, but Washington State is a community property state.I believe she now has the largest payout of any divorce ever. If she was a real b!tch, she's technically entitled to 142 billion / 2 = 71 billion. They also own 400,000 acres of land. She's entitled to half that. Half of the Washington Post (150 million / 2 - 75 million), Half of Blue Origin, and half of Bezos Expeditions (his venture capital company). She could had been much worse to him and put hundreds of thousands of people at risk in losing their jobs. Though, I am not sure even the coldest lady in the world wouldn't take 36 billion and just walk.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title sounds like a bill Burr skit

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
this is such a bs. why is woman allowed to use men money? she should get MINIMUM needed to feed the child. why the more you earn the more you have to give? this is such a bs . its not like if you earn billions, your children will need billions as well

logicallefty

Reaction score
All that money and she probably never cooked him a single meal. Oh but they had servants who could do that, you say? So what! :rolleyes: My ex wife cooked me about 25 meals..... In 12 years.. Not a joke... but hey at least she did some... lol

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that half the supposedly "red pill" posters in this thread are saying she deserves the money speaks volumes for the state of men. I guess some men really are just built for serfdom more than others.

The man was a Vice President, within a few year's of graduating, at one of Wall Street's most successful hedge funds and a multi millionaire before they even met. He would have succeeded with or without her. She does not "deserve" her mega billion dollar payout.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to estimante how many bjs she gave to him and divide them for that amount, free sex is really that expensive sometime.

Regarding the kid things, it seems like the kids are a male only craving and females see that as a chore or as a curse and would love to do without...

logicallefty

Reaction score
Try to estimante how many bjs she gave to him and divide them for that amount, free sex is really that expensive sometime.

Regarding the kid things, it seems like the kids are a male only craving and females see that as a chore or as a curse and would love to do without...
Agree, The wanting kids thing has been dominated by males The past 10 years or so. But that is changing. I am a perfect example. 20 years ago when I was married I wanted three kids. Now I have one and sometimes question whether bringing her into this crazy world was the right thing to do. And today if the perfect woman wants to come to me and begged me to have kids with her, I wouldn’t do it for the tightest legal agreements plus a million bux. Cuz in the end some white knight judge would end up nulling the legal agreements anyway and giving at least half my money to her. Fvck all of it. It ain’t worth it.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was there when he was nothing. Helped him build it, raised the children, gave him unbelievable support when I’m sure he had none. She deserves it
Going to have to disagree. Yes, she was there. Yes, she raised the kids. What no one will ever know, is what kind of partner she actually was. Assuming that they were together that long, it's likely she was at least decent.

However, only the two of them will truly know what their relationship was like. Probably, he got caught in the p*ssy trap by the other woman. Hey, he's a billionaire though, women must throw themselves at him all the time, how has he stayed away that long?

Also, she didn't have anything more than a perfunctory role in the actual business. He didn't need to have kids or be married to have this business. You might even argue that this held him back to some degree. Not saying that anyone forced him to have kids but having kids means you have to be there in some physical and emotional capacity. That takes time, time that could be used on the business. If he wanted and/or consented to having kids, that is expected I know but in another environment where he didn't have kids, he could have possibly achieved his business goals sooner.

Being a wife and mother is not worth 36 billion, period. A billion even? Ok, I think that is a good payout to a wife and mother of your children. She and the kids would certainly never go hungry or want for anything. But to kneecap him like that for simply getting married and having kids, that's wrong.

This is also an advertisement to other women who are not "happy" in their relationship. You go girl, get yours girl, sisterhood of the traveling pants, girl power, crap like that is what is being offered here with all of these articles on the dissolution of their marriage. He leaves the toilet seat up? Divorce him, you get half you know. He snores too loudly at night? Divorce him, oh, by the way, you know you get spousal support and child support right?

I wonder how long marriages like these would last if the woman (and in some cases, the man, Kevin Federline, I'm talking to you here) knew that she wasn't going to hit the lottery by leaving and would work towards keeping the marriage fresh. Guarantee, absolutely guarantee, that she didn't put anywhere near the same level of work on the marriage after the kids and/or after the business started to take off. They've been married this long most likely because he refused to give up. He finally probably got fed up with the lack of attention, lack of respect and lack of sex and went out and got some on the side. Just a supposition but I'm telling you, this smacks of a lazy woman acting like a jaded cop waiting to get her pension.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder when someday someone rich enough will just kill the ex, since it will be cheaper to hire someone to kill her and go to jail for it

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The fact that half the supposedly "red pill" posters in this thread are saying she deserves the money speaks volumes for the state of men. I guess some men really are just built for serfdom more than others.

The man was a Vice President, within a few year's of graduating, at one of Wall Street's most successful hedge funds and a multi millionaire before they even met. He would have succeeded with or without her. She does not "deserve" her mega billion dollar payout.
Never said she deserved it. I said Wash. State was a community prop. State. 50/50 on all assets owned by each person. It's BS, but that's Washington.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some expensive pu$$y. It's ridiculous what she's getting paid, but Washington State is a community property state.I believe she now has the largest payout of any divorce ever. If she was a real b!tch, she's technically entitled to 142 billion / 2 = 71 billion. They also own 400,000 acres of land. She's entitled to half that. Half of the Washington Post (150 million / 2 - 75 million), Half of Blue Origin, and half of Bezos Expeditions (his venture capital company). She could had been much worse to him and put hundreds of thousands of people at risk in losing their jobs. Though, I am not sure even the coldest lady in the world wouldn't take 36 billion and just walk.
I'm sure Terrence Popp will do a vid on it, he always does, calculates the $$$ per hit on the pvssy. The guy is a math genius.