"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jealousy gone bad

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Alright heres the story:

I'm on the dance floor of the club, and I'm dancing with two fairly attractive chics, lets say a 7.5 and 7 (I didnt have a wingman meh) About 5 feet away is a group of about 8 girls that i've know for a while, but its impossible to grind with any one chic without the other 7 c0ckblocking so i've kind of given up on them. Plus we're friends and I woudlnt want to jepardize that. So I've been paying attention to the hb 7 and somewhat ignoring the hb 7.5. Both have their shields up, so I just dance with them for about 5 minutes. After that they seem more relaxed about dancing with me so I make my move. I go up to the 7 and start some hip to hip grinding. After a few seconds of that I change it to the good old front back grind. Now apparently the group of chics that were a few feet away on the dance floor noticed my success and got jeleous. So after about 5 seconds of good full on grind out of the blue one of girls from my group of 'girlfriends' literally grabs my shirt and drags me into their circle. All that time and effort wasted to grind on the hb 7 and who knows what else wasted by the group of chics I made jeleous. Makes me mad. I danced with the group of chics for a song and then went back to the bar. Mby nextime I wont get c0ckblocker by a group of jeleous girls. Like I said earlier you cant make a move on a girl with 7 of her friends around or I wouldnt be pissed. Anyway, jeleousy is not always good. And how should I go about avoiding this situation in the future? I'm sure i'll have better luck next time.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Not all ****block situations will lead to a ****block. If this is the first time you have been caught in this situation I can understand you not seeing the golden oppurtunity that presented itself here.
The girls that were dancing with you all were interested in you. Their IL was on average to say medium, otherwise why would they dance with you if they did not find you attractive. I garuntee that if you were ugly they certainly would not think about ****blocking you. But for the next time you are in that kind of situation here's what I want you to do.

When a who is jealous is trying to steal you away from the chick you are dancing with, this is your time to shine. First be playful about it and reject her in such away that it appears she almost got you away. I.E. When the girl has your hands on her shirt take her hands pull her close give her a cheshire and go back to other girl. This will cause all the girls involved to have their IL go through the roof and here is why.

Jealous girl finds she has a real challenge on her hands, and will have to do a lot more than simply grab you. Instead of trying to jerk you around like a dog on some leash she is going to have to actually put herself on the line and face possible rejection by making advances at you....that should be nice for a change.

Jealous girls friends will see you are no easy prize, and in their nature want show up jealous girl by being the one to attract you.

The 7 and 7.5 will gain higher interest because you just did something awesome for them. Not only did you stand by this new girl which gets you points, but you were not stolen away by hotter girls, which they are accustomed too. Which is a nice change for them, so they will be definately more interested.

The bottom line for all these women, it's that you don't come off as the typical guy. Which causes high interest, because it is human nature to be attracted to the rare things that are just out of reach in life. Know this and play them off each other, like brass instruments against the string section in a syphony to make an excellent concert. You of course get to conduct this Don Juan masterpiece. Have fun.

-Grey Fox
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Kourt, listen to that advice. It's the best you could have been given.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
wow thats great advice, I kind of followed it to btw, cuz when I got dragged into the chics dance cirlce the 2 chics that I was dancing with went out onto the balcony to cool off or somthin like that. So after a couple minutes of dancing with the group I went out onto the balcony and introduced myself to the chics. Oh and whats a cheshire. I looked it up in the dictionary and it said somthin about cottage cheese? lol
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Cheshire smile is a term for a wide, sly knowing grin. Like the one the Cheshire Cat gives in Alice in Wonderland. Which is where the expression comes from.

-Grey Fox
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
ah, gotcah, thanks
 
Top