Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealous plate

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a plate who is very good in a lot of ways,

however she is very jealous and insecure.

I spoke to her late one night, and because she hadnt heard from me by 11am the next she messaged "are we still friends?"

she is constantly rattling on about other women fancying me, (this is a double edged sword, keeps her respecting me, but she nags me)

Are jealous girls more likely to cheat because they think your up to no good?

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think they are any more likely to cheat than any other girl. The problem is jealousy comes from a place of insecurity which tends to make then controlling and manipulative. Overall jealous people are not fun to date.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the message, it's hard to tell if she's really the "jealous" type. Insecure, maybe but I'm not sure about the jealous type

If I were you, I'd text back:

"Yes of course, why do you ask"?

And based on her elaboration, for example she questions your late reply, tell her "Honey I'm not a big fan of texting" and keep it from there.

Don't drop this one just yet. She sounds manageable if you ask me.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to cut ties. Next she will be leaving panties, listick, and other female accessories at your place so other girls can find them. Or she will beat down your front door the next time you are banging some other chic.
And why do you care if she cheats? Lol.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep spinning. Maintain frame. The loonies will separate themselves. As they should.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spoke to her late one night, and because she hadnt heard from me by 11am the next she messaged "are we still friends?"

she is constantly rattling on about other women fancying me, (this is a double edged sword, keeps her respecting me, but she nags me)
Aw that's cute. She's like a teenager. I would find it endearing unless escalated into annoying or crazy.

Are jealous girls more likely to cheat because they think your up to no good?
Only if she's the jaded and cynical type that will take it as confirmation that men ain't ****.

What may happen is she wants to check your phone or make you cut off certain female friends she doesn't like. Or she does a jealousy play against you.