"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jealous plate

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I have a plate who is very good in a lot of ways,

however she is very jealous and insecure.

I spoke to her late one night, and because she hadnt heard from me by 11am the next she messaged "are we still friends?"

she is constantly rattling on about other women fancying me, (this is a double edged sword, keeps her respecting me, but she nags me)

Are jealous girls more likely to cheat because they think your up to no good?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
I don’t think they are any more likely to cheat than any other girl. The problem is jealousy comes from a place of insecurity which tends to make then controlling and manipulative. Overall jealous people are not fun to date.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Based on the message, it's hard to tell if she's really the "jealous" type. Insecure, maybe but I'm not sure about the jealous type

If I were you, I'd text back:

"Yes of course, why do you ask"?

And based on her elaboration, for example she questions your late reply, tell her "Honey I'm not a big fan of texting" and keep it from there.

Don't drop this one just yet. She sounds manageable if you ask me.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,390
Time to cut ties. Next she will be leaving panties, listick, and other female accessories at your place so other girls can find them. Or she will beat down your front door the next time you are banging some other chic.
And why do you care if she cheats? Lol.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Keep spinning. Maintain frame. The loonies will separate themselves. As they should.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I spoke to her late one night, and because she hadnt heard from me by 11am the next she messaged "are we still friends?"

she is constantly rattling on about other women fancying me, (this is a double edged sword, keeps her respecting me, but she nags me)
Aw that's cute. She's like a teenager. I would find it endearing unless escalated into annoying or crazy.

Are jealous girls more likely to cheat because they think your up to no good?
Only if she's the jaded and cynical type that will take it as confirmation that men ain't ****.

What may happen is she wants to check your phone or make you cut off certain female friends she doesn't like. Or she does a jealousy play against you.
 
Top