Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeartbreakKid said:
Thats pretty good 29 of 45 man if this was baseball you'd be hitting .644! Eat your heart out Ken Griffey! That means thats at a 64% rate your getting the number. In school that would be a D, lol but for approaching girls that is very high, especially given the number of approches. But i think we all learned a lesson inevitably just getting the # isn't enough, but you got that part of your game down somewhat. But remember the way that you get the # in the beginning is key. As some ht give you there number just to get you to leave them alone. Or they feel sorry. OR they might be interested. Just saying when you close man, make sure your doing in the "DJ" way or some of those #'s really are transparent...

I agree he has done a good job and 644 will win you the batting title every time. The only problem I have is you have to be an everyday player and not a pinch hitter. He is doing great but he has only approached 45 woman in 2.5 years. I think he should have approached at least 100-200 woman in that time frame. I think he needs to be a little busier. But all around good job

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol being the mathematician iam that would mean out of those 2.5 years. He has on average approached 1.5 girls a month. Doesn't sound so good now. But hey a .644 is still a .644!

Yea like i said Ive been jumping around from thread to thread and didn't realize how long it has been from approach to approach. Do agree need to be an everyday guy, but still for a "pinch hitting" role its not to bad.

But remember like i said, the #'s don't necessarily mean anything. Its in the way you got them. Cuz that dictates alot right out of the gate. However a # is a #, as long as its not fake. Even if she wasn't too into you, you could always turn the game around. Gotta be optimistic in this game or you wont last long.

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna attempt to go for 100 or more approaches too. I started out the same way this guy did. And up till last spring of 2007 i had no clue i just lucked out with women and would get frustrated when it didnt go my way. I'm still not totally a master DJ yet, but not a total AFC anymore. I'm somewhere in between. I think i might go for 187 approaches. That will feel like a whole lot of work and maybe it'll kill me getting there but I'm up for it. Its a homicide on myself to try that many but hence the # i think i can do it thou. It would be fun to have all you guys in on it too, since i just like jay in a way, once shy guy, but now Ive got a second wind and newfound knowledge, that I'm starting to hone. So what do you think people, are you ready for yours truly, Heartbreak himself to go for a 187? Come on people i cant hear you!?!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Nice work Jayer :).

The longer you keep this up the bigger the rewards. I haven't had time to go through the whole thread so i don't know what kind of success you have. I will say though I went 8 months of regular sarging with nothing to show, and I'm now suddenly at the point where I have a fvck-buddy :p.

Keep hanging in there dude, it WILL pay off for you. And ignore stephanie, he's a troll or it's that time of the month or whatever.

You seem to have the right idea with texts, making sure you're not replying straight away (lol if you're not busy, at least make it LOOK like you're busy ;)). Some other nice touches too.

Something I will point out though. It seems as though you're kinda asking for their permission to do stuff. it's like your tone is seeing if what you want is okay with them.

Fvck that mate, your life is an adventure, and if you're a nice guy you might just let them join the ride. But make sure you know inside that letting them join your life is one of the greatest things that will ever happen to them.

Yeah, if you're feeling nice you might show them a good time, maybe even fvck them. But if you do you'll be doing them a big favour.

Here's my mindset with women Jayer, and it dictates my actions. I believe the following 100%, at first I had to try and convince myself that ti was true, now it just is. It isn't a trick or gimmick, it's now part of who I am:

I am a bad-ass, a bad mother-fvcker. I am possibly the greatest guy to have lived ever, second only to maybe Jack Bauer or Phil Collins. I have everything going for me: decent looks (I make the extra effort most guys don't consider); I'm on an awesome uni course, far more interesting than most of the guys out there; I'm funny and can make nearly anyone laugh; and I've got my **** together in life. Women want to fvck me, and it's entirely my choice if I oblige. I one of the few guys who won't be under the thumb, and can dominate a woman in the right way, the way a woman truly enjoys.

Sound like boasting right? Well it should. My point is I believe this 100%, it's me and part of my very essence.

Don't ask permission, TAKE THAT ****! If a woman asks what you're doing next, don't ask her, it's the guy's job to lead. Think of something and lead her, or if you can't think of anything, say "it's a suprise" and bull**** whilst you think of something.

You've got to let a woman know she's lucky to have your time when you could be with one of a dozen other women, but you've got KNOW, not believe or think but KNOW that she's lucky to have your time. Don't tell them they're lucky (as a general rule of thumb), but believe it inside and allow your actions to follow it.

Good luck mate, own that ****!
Thanks for the support! I think you are right in that you should always try to be confident no matter how the plates fall...... It sounds like you next a lot of girls as do I..... with this thread I've really treated it as an experiment though... so I've given some more attention that I usually would in other circumstances. For example some plates I have told off and some I continue to chase a bit.... but its very frustrating when a bunch seem to be spinning and then they drop! The fact that you spent 8 months sarging and had it all work out in the end is great motivation for me. Because even those some of these plates flake, I know that nothing gets me nothing.

Do you notice that you next girls too fast cause sometimes I feel like my arrogance works against me.... and I wonder if supplication to a degree ever pays off. I may mess around a little with it for experiment sake.

Microphone

Thanks for the feedback as always. (If you can comment on the AOS thread that'd be cool too :)

But anyway, the places I have been going out have been loud places... I'm not using that as an excuse... but it's hard to be somewhat deep in a venue like that. If you can give me some examples of how you would have happend the conversation that focused on feelings rather than facts I would appreciate it.

Regarding the chick that wanted me to come back.... The funny thing is in the past I would have probably done that. But I've honestly increased my confidence where I felt she wasn't worth my time and she was the one that lost out because she didn't give it to me when she had the opportunity. Maybe a little ****y but definitely how I felt...

As for the chick that showed no attraction by not asking me for my name and giving her number to a guy that opened her before me; well when I approached her she actually stopped and talked to me, then my friend move in on her friend we chatted by the wall. I admit her IL was low after a few mins in based on her actions... but I really feel its cause my game was off... I think if I had been on point.. I would have tried to amog that guy that cut in and handed her the paper. I would have been like "here I'm not ghetto, just put your number in my cell"

Heartbreak Kid and Look Young;

I've noticed my success in terms of a baseball batting average too lol... but in all honest I anticipate it going down significantly more as I make my way towards 100. I intend to become more ballsy which means swinging at pitches that are way out the strike zone....

Still before I started this I figured that if I batted even 100 it makes me better than a lot of the male population who really wouldn't cold approach girls. It will be interesting to see what the final average is though.

To me its really the fact that I'm able to approach a girl in general. Before I started I really would make every excuse in the world not to do it... and even though I still freeze up from time to time the fact that I follow the 3S rule and just move in has made all the difference.

I know I started off slow... its taken me a while to get here.... but i'm going out a lot more which means a lot more opportunity to approach than before. Plus I am using this to learn as much as possible about the game as well as myself and what I can do to become better where possible. Thats why I post about the follow up phone calls and dates if any....

Thanks everyone as always for the support! As I've said even when I was shy as balls..... I'll get to 100.... thats my goal

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok anyway here is an update. I feel as if most of my plates have fell on the floor either by gravity or from blatantly throwing them on the ground. I'll admit I've revereted back to my old ways of insulting girls but they have been girls that really flaked out and ceased contact.

Well the big city plate as I said never called to set up the movie date sunday and hadn't contacted me since. I texted her today saying "hey do you have a myspace page"

She responds back pretty quick "yea try and find me"

I respond back "well just tell me your page. You've officially been demoted to potential friend now :)"

No response...

I then take a look at her facebook and see that she put herself in a relationship as of yesterday. She had mentioned seeing a guy that was previously engaged before she met me..... and I'm guessing this is the guy she's official with now. There's a picture of a bald guy with her in one of her pictures. I texted her

"Sorry I have a full set of hair and was never naive enough to get engaged lol"

No reseponse..... She's nexted of course.

Well the Swedish girl actually texted me yesterday asking for my Myspace page. I gave it to her and she requested me though I haven't been on to add her yet. I then texted her "so when am I going to see you"

She responded "well when do you want to see me"

I called her last night we talked and made tenative plans for a group/single date depending on her friend....

We'll see what happens.

No word from the arab girl yet... her IL is pretty low I guess even though she does show signs of life now and again. She is probably the hottest girl I've gotten the digits off so far at a solid 7.5.... the problem is at times she is willing to talk to me but gets hesitant when I try to confirm a date.... She does have a busy schedule but still.... I'm not sure if I should just next her which is probably the easiest thing to do... or make some AFC moves...

If I do the AFC moves it will be for experimentation only.......

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Heartbreak Kid and Look Young;

I've noticed my success in terms of a baseball batting average too lol... but in all honest I anticipate it going down significantly more as I make my way towards 100. I intend to become more ballsy which means swinging at pitches that are way out the strike zone....
Don't go doin that now, lol gotta keep that average up. I wouldn't go swinging at pitches out of the strike zone, but more on a 3-0 count instead of taking that strike right down the middle, swing away and hit that ***** in the stands..lol Yea so in other words i don't believe in just throwing yourself around in cold approaches, but at least everyday i notice, that there is always 1 to 3 girls that i could approach or I'm interested in approaching(I'm always at the gym, parks, outside, streets...everywere), and if i just took 1 of those 3 then id have a lot of approaches on a daily basis. Just always be ready, cuz you never known when the opportunity will arise. And if your not expecting it that could spawn excuses to why you "cant" do it. In general just go out and do things that you would do without the main objective being to get girls. Like if you go to the gym go for a workout, and if girls happen to be there that interest you then go. Or if at the library go there to study, get books, whatever. But the main point is go places and have plans other than meeting girls as the main one, while still knowing that your probably gonna run into some, and are ready for it.

Jay I'm just like you, i used to be so shy, and over the last year my game has went up close to your batting average. Even if your average drops, its still looking like its gonna be good thou. I still want to try to pull a "copy cat" and do your 100 approaches thing or like i said 187 and see were i go, cuz I'm not to far from were you used to be. Hey if i do start this approach journal ill put a link of mine to yours, if you link mine. We could be like tag team in this stuff..what ya say man?

Jayer said:
To me its really the fact that I'm able to approach a girl in general. Before I started I really would make every excuse in the world not to do it... and even though I still freeze up from time to time the fact that I follow the 3S rule and just move in has made all the difference.
Reading that sounds just like me not to long ago. Couldn't even approach got swarmed with reasons to not do it. And would feel like i would die if i did. And then when i first started approaching girls it seemed like i conquered the world. Now i got that down, its just approaching 2 or more girls at the same time that i kinda freeze up on. I don't roll with a wingman most of the time like to roll solo, so i just need to get over the fear of it being more than just one. But I'm progressing at a rapid pace thou. Jay let me know if you wanna link up journals I'm gonna start here soon on my 187 approaches.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeartBreak do it up! I'll definitely back you. It seems like I inspired a lot of people to start their own... but from what I've seen few have stuck to it so I hope you make it through.

Anyways some quick updates. I thought most of my plates have fallen but to my surprise, the HB 6 that went back to college in my state who I signed off on called me last night around 10pm. I didn't answer and she left a message saying she just called to say hi and see how you are. Call me back if you want.

Well I texted her today saying I got her message late but asked if she'd be around later. She said she would but she has class till 9. If I remember I'll buzz her.

The big city plate texted me too saying "so you couldnt add me to myspace... whats up with that"

I texted her this morning saying "I'm still debating it. Honestly no girl I ever met has been as shady to me as you have"

No response.

I texted the Portuguese girl that flaked on me yesterday saying just randomly... why didn't you tell me you were shady to begin with. She responded back saying what?!

I said "you know cancelling last minute, not responding after that"

She texted back some bs about emergency at work and not having time.. since her actions turned me off I basically called her a liar in Portuguese lol...

but whatever who cares about that.

I think thats a wrap for now....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer, I have said this before, stop burning your bridges with these girls. If they flake, just next them w/o the telling them off part. Over time, if you do this, you will start to get calls and IOI from girls who were not interested in the past. Good salespeople don't insult prospects who say no today, because they might lose a sale with that same buyer later down the road. Women are fickle; today's flake might be next week's lay, but not if you tell her off.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Bible_Belt said:
Jayer, I have said this before, stop burning your bridges with these girls. If they flake, just next them w/o the telling them off part. Over time, if you do this, you will start to get calls and IOI from girls who were not interested in the past. Good salespeople don't insult prospects who say no today, because they might lose a sale with that same buyer later down the road. Women are fickle; today's flake might be next week's lay, but not if you tell her off.
^^^Very very good advice there....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
BB I know you've been advocating this a lot and I completely see where you are coming from. But honestly, if a girl flakes and then comes back 1 month or 2 years later.... I'd be demonstrating lower value to just go back at it again. Ever hear the expression fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me?

Well the fact is I've learned to respect myself a lot from this board, and I can't help but feel that if a girl is flaky that she is the one losing out. For some reason making a girl feel stupid or bad by insulting her flakiness makes me feel better.

At the same time though... I think I should be more patient with it and not jump off the handle for trivial things. This I'm working on.....

If its any consellation, I basically told the portuguese girl that I called shady that she could bring out a friend for coffee and I'll bring one. She seemed to agree and I've been somehwat nice to her today.

But if she flakes again, well..... lol...

ohh and actually I am taking your advice somewhat. The girl that I did but who didn't call me over the weekend like she said I was tempted to really tell off and even take off my myspace

but I took a deep breath.. and am now just going to ignore her for a bit. She called me yesterday and left me a voice mail like nothing asking about my weekend. I haven't called back and don't intend to....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Jayer said:
BB I know you've been advocating this a lot and I completely see where you are coming from. But honestly, if a girl flakes and then comes back 1 month or 2 years later.... I'd be demonstrating lower value to just go back at it again. ...
NOT IF SHE LETS YOU SLEEP WITH HER..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
yeah but at what price? Supplicating like an AFC? Once you reach a certain status you don't need to do that because you are a DJ and can get other girls who don't flake like that. Thats what I'm striving for. I want all the flakes to eat their hearts out....

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
yeah but at what price? Supplicating like an AFC? Once you reach a certain status you don't need to do that because you are a DJ and can get other girls who don't flake like that. Thats what I'm striving for. I want all the flakes to eat their hearts out....

jayer you have made so much progress i am envious!!

i have gotten super lazy :(

I 100% want what this quote above says just like most guys but you are fighting a losing battle

1.telling them off makes me feel good=outcome dependantcy is hurting you getting laid...dont feed ur ego, its pointless

2. making mistakes and accepting that girls will act ****ty toward you is to be expected....imagine playing a new sport...of course you will lose but getting ur ass kicked over and over is the only way to get better...you have to play the game

3. just cause a girl flakes doesn't mean sh1t!!!! she probably has another guy who played the game and has some experience and shes putting you on ice, maybee for desert ...when her schedul empties a little she might give you a ring or maybee she will know a girl you are dating in the future and say what an ******* you are becuase you told her off

just play it cool and keep up the good work your journal is a great read!!!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl flakes and then comes back 1 month or 2 years later.... I'd be demonstrating lower value to just go back at it again. .

DonGorgon said:

Exactly. Don't fall in love, simply have sex with her - just another plate.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
...if a girl flakes and then comes back 1 month or 2 years later.... I'd be demonstrating lower value to just go back at it again. Ever hear the expression fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me?
Lower value? Is this a human interaction or scientific equation?

Sometimes a girl is just not in the mood. A successful hookup happens when the both of you are in the right state. Making the assumption that she is deliberately f*cking with your head shows that you still have a lot to learn about women.

BibleBelt was 100% on point with his post. Chicks are pretty fickle and much more swayed by their emotional states. Half of the time it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with where their head is at.

Well the fact is I've learned to respect myself a lot from this board, and I can't help but feel that if a girl is flaky that she is the one losing out. For some reason making a girl feel stupid or bad by insulting her flakiness makes me feel better.
It's because you have not learned to let go of your ego. Simply put, you take your precious self too seriously and lash out at the first hint of rejection. This not only sabotages your game, but it keeps you from relaxing and enjoying the ride.

If you really had respect for yourself as a man, then your self-worth would not be this fragile. A hissy fit over a woman not calling you does not exactly portray confidence and self-mastery.

If you really are the prize, and it's "her loss", then it should be no sweat off your balls if a girl flakes, cause you got plenty of options and better things to do with your energy.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some quick updates before I respond to the criticism above.

The HB 6 and I had a conversation on Wednesday.... we made tenative plans for next weekend. She mentioned how I didn't respond to a text I thought was rhetorical..... but the fact that she called I figured I'd ask her to do something and she seems cool for now.

The swedish girl has been sending me texts and called me one night, I called her the next and we have plans for tonight to go bowling with a friend and me and a friend.

THe portuguese girl... the one I called shady... I lightened up on... proposed hanging out with a friend and she seemed excited. I have a coffee date with them set up tonight.

Have to run but will update soon.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok time for a recap of my weekend approaches as well as some dates (or meet ups) with some of the plates I acquired.

Lets start with the dates and the I'll get to the approaches. Me and a friend went out with the HB 7 Portuguese girl and she brought a friend. We met up in a cafe in a book store. The weather was raining very hard and we were both late though I was later. I am surprised she even showed up to tell you the truth. Now I need to stop lying so much because I told this girl I was Portuguese as well but it made me feel uncomfortable as I didn't catch onto her sayings at times.

But anyway we arrived later than them and walked into the bookstore. They were walking around and not by the cafe area. I then saw them coming towards the area so I walked up to her said hello and kissed her twice on the cheek, I did the same to her friend and my friend did the same as well. We walked over by the seats but there was no table with 4 seats available. There was a 2 seat table in front, so being the gentleman that I am I let both girls sit down while me and my friend stood in front of them. I used a lot of HV in my conversation, and then went over to get coffee with my friend. I probably should have asked them if they wanted anything but I didn't..... When I got back to the table I said " you girls didn't want anything?" and they said no thats ok...

So my friend I made a little conversation about trvial things when the girls noticed a 4 table open up. We all walked over and maybe this was a mistake too but I ended up sitting diagonally from the girl I was talking to while my friend sat next to her. Her friend sat next to me. We basically chatted about places we hang out, where we are from and our jobs etc... Unfortunately my stomach was hurting so I wasn't feeling optimal....

But anyway I made eye contact when I talked to her... I held it for a bit too and I'd notice she'd look away when i did that. I also talked to her friend a lot who was next to me. After about an hour or so I basically said we had a party we needed to get to so we had to leave. I kissed both her and her friend on the cheek twice and left. Since they were going to hang out in the area afterwards they decided to stay.

Ok so the same night my and my friend hung out with the Swedish girl and her friend and went bowling. I ended up picking them both up at her friends house and driving to a bowling alley nearby. Well I talked and tried to do light kino where possible (playfull pushing or touching) I even touched her hair asking her about the highlights. But her friend kept her preoccupied for most of the time... and she had no interest in my friend which made it interesting. On top of that I bowled horrible each game (not even breaking 100) but after 2 games we decided it was time to go. I dropped them off to their house. I gave my girl a hug and she hugged me decently with 2 hands and I kissed her on the cheek. I said to call or text me and she said she would. I then hugged and kissed her friend on the cheek (her friend gave me a 1 hand weak hug) and that was that. One thing I should add is that I found her myspace page and she makes several points on it to being attracted to guys with light eyes. I don't have light eyes lol.... so we'll see

Well on Sunday I got a random text from her saying "whats up" I responded saying I was getting ready for the super bowl. I then sent her a text later saying "you looked very pretty on Friday" She responded back farily quickly saying "well thank you"

I then texted everyone including the portuguese girl when the giants won. The swedish girl responded back saying it was a great game, but no word from the portuguese.... and she did respond to my text last week regarding football so I don't know if her IL is down....... I will try calling her later though to find out.

I also called the HB 6 girl that went back to school asking if she called me from a friends number since I got random calls and texts and she said she didn't. I ended up talking to her online later on and she said we should make plans for next week. I said I'd call her during the week.

Now for the weekend approaches.........

I went out to a trendy area as usual and started drinking with my friends. The place I was drinking didn't have a lot of potential... so feeling good we decided to walk down to another lounge.

As we are walking on the street I see a car with 2 girls inside passing through a side street stopped due to pedestrian traffic. I don't know what possesed me but I tap on the passenger window and she rolls it down

Me: hey can I get your number
HB 7 passenger: (surprised but responding in a calm tone) are you serious?
Me: Yeah you're like the only beautiful girl I've seen all night
Her: (stuttering) umm well I'm actually on the way to see my boyfriend
Me: ahh ok well have a good night (horns were beeping for the car to go)

When I got to the lounge I grabbed a beer at the bar and noticed a 2 set dancing (1 asian and 1 blonde) I move in from the side and open up the Asian girl

Me: Hey I like your shirt (pointing to her black shirt)
Her: (looking at me) ohh thank you
Me: no problem, whats your name?
Her: HB 6 and you?
Me: I'm Jayer nice to meet you... you from around here?
Her: Yeah I'm from blah blah blah my friend and I are just here blah blah
Me: (using this opportunity I engage her friend) So whats your name
HB 7 Blonde Friend: I'm blah blah and you?
Me: I'm Jayer nice to meet you... are you from blah blah too?
HB 7 Blonde Friend: no I'm from blah blah how about you?
Me: eh you probably never heard of my town trust me....
HB 7 Blonde Friend: ohhhh come on just tell me (looking perhaps drunk)

Meanwhile while this is happening one of my wings engages the asian friend. I continue talking to HB 7 blonde... this time iniaiting kino by putting my hand on her should while I talk in her ear

HB 7 Blonde Friend: I work in your town lol...
Me: really where?
HB 7 Blonde Friend: blah blah
Me: oh really.... I got offered a job there but I turned it down (kinoing)
HB 7 Blonde Friend: you did.... why blah blah

(a bunch of small talk then finally I make my move)

Me: listen I need to find my friend he like totally disappeared
Her: ohh ok it was nice meeting you
Me: let me get your number I'll give you a call
Her: okkk

I whip out my cell get her number kiss her on the cheek and am gone...

So as we are walking up the stairs to leave this place.. I see a 4 set against the wall talking. I see 1 girl wearing gray and I decide to move in.

Me: Hey thats my favorite color (pointing to her shirt)
Her: what gray?
Me: yeah... it looks nice on you
Her: well thanks so much :)
Me: so whats your name?
Her: I'm HB 6 you?
Me: I'm Jayer. Where from?
Her: blah blah and you?
Me: you probably never heard of my town lol
Her: come on try me
Me: xxxxxtown
Her: haha I work there
Me: really where at?
Her: blah blah bha
Me: haha I work for your competitor, very close t oyou
Her: haha really
Me: yeah.. this sucks I can't talk to you anymore lol
Her: haha whatever we are so much better
Me: anyway listen my firends are behind me and are ready to leave, let me give you a call sometime
Her: give me your number I'll call you
Me: hhaha you know you could just say you don't want to talk, thats so typical
Her: no give me your number I'll call you
Me: give me yours :)
Her: what's yours come on?

So I end up giving it to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. I doubt she will call.... though its happend to me once (see earlier in this tread) you can't expect it. I can't this as a negative.

Ok so we left this place and went into another bar nearby. It was crowded... I made some small talk with a few girls but didn't see the buying signals or rapport to go for a number

Well when we got out of the bar I see a girl standing in front leaning on a wall texting someone. I decide to move in

Me: Hey you should send me a text message
Her: (looking up at me) umm no I don't know you...
Me: exactly thats why you should text me so we talk and get to know each other
Her: no I don't think so, sorry
Me: alright well have a good night

Bottom Line

Approaches: 49
Numbers: 30

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quick update....

I called the portuguese girl in the evening yesterday but she didnt pick up. To my surprise she texted me like a half hour later saying "u called?" I texted back a little later saying "yes I did" She texted me back saying "sorry Im in class" I texted back saying "well pay attention lol. call me later if you want :)"

No phone call

So I called the swedish girl around the same time and she answered. She said she was cooking but said she'd call me back later. She never called back either but today I got a text from her saying she was sorry she didn't call me back but fell asleep.

I did add her to myspace page finally which shows some social proof with girls. She has been on but didn't leave me a comment. I just texted her asking her what she's doing today but haven't got a response yet. Lets see what kind of effect the page has....

Just another side note with another plate, the HB 6 whos at school. I was online last night as was she but niether of this messaged each other. I sent her a text saying I hope she has a good day and she responded a while later saying "she hopes I do too :)"

ohhhh and how could I forget. I called the HB 7.5 Blonde I met over the weekend yesterday. I said "Hey its Jayer we met on Saturday" she paused for a second and was like "ohhh hi" lol I was laughing in my head. But she seemed like a talker as she talked and asked questions and I actually ended the phone call after 15 mins saying I was home but that we should grab coffee sometime, and she said it was a great idea. I'm going to try and touch base with her tomorrow.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well yesterday was another bad day for the plates I have spun.....

The swedish girl texted me back after a bit saying "I'm have never lied, don't ever call me a liar again"

Obviously this came out of nowhere so I texted back "huh what are you talking about??"

She texts back a little later saying "lol I'm sorry that was meant for my friend (the one we all hung with last Friday"

I texted back a bit later "ohh all I asked was what you were doing today geez"

She responded back farily quickly "lol I'm sorry sweety, she is just making me so mad. I'm just working today and thats about it how about u?

Well I texted back saying "by the way I'd like to see you soon :)"

Well to this I got basically no response for like 6 hours..... then 6 hours later she texts me "oh really lol?"

Well I responded back with "?"

She responded "im just responding to your last text"

Well I waited a while and then I responded "well considering you never called me back and took 5 hours to respond to my text, I take it back ;)"

She responded back fast "man that's mean"

I responded a little later saying "I meant still haven't called me back"

Today she texts me and says "I'm sorry I've been really busy and have been falling asleep early. I was sleeping when you sent your text"

Well I responded "no worries, I hope you have a great day"

She responded "I will I am going to the mall lol"

and thats that.

I spoke to the HB 6 in state college girl and talked about hanging out. I proposed Saturday but she said she possibly having a friend come visit her and she asked about Sunday. Even though you shouldn't accept a girls counter offer, I did because this gave me Friday and Saturday free to go out sarging.

Other than that I saw some party pics on the HB 7 arab girl that never contacted me back with some big juice head guys. She has forgot about me but I don't care as I really don't feel putting in effort when girls get flaky and aloof is worth it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're projecting neediness, and the girls are sensing it.

Try being more self-centered. Tell them about the fun things you are doing and wait for them to show interest. When you meet up, the dynamic should be that she is joining you to share in your fun that you are going to have anyway whether she is there or not.

Are you having fun yet? Emotion is contagious. Be fun, and the girls will be calling you.