Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well so far this weekend I have went 1 for 4 as far as approaches/numbers

I guess hitting slumps is inevitable. I'm a bit tired now but I'll post the field report tomorrow.

Regarding the girls I already have gotten the numbers for and am currently working, here are some quick updates.

The HB 7.5 that works all the time.... I texted her friday saying "hey :) hope you aren't working too hard. "

She texted me back 3 hours later "it was so busy but now its ok"

Well I didn't respond after that. I'll try calling her tomorrow to see if she is receptive. If not I'm going to probably next her.

The swedish girl sent me a text last thursday saying not to call or text her at the number she gave me cause she was getting a new one. I called it the next day and it was out of service. Hopefully she contacts me next week when her move has been situated.

I have my second date tomorrow with the HB 6/5 that I took to macaroni grill.

The girl I f-closed has been playing games..... I could have done her more I know if I had my own place but whatever.... I got mine so I refuse to be a slave anymore. I actually texted her today "I have needs you know"

She responded "oh really, what needs are those"

I told her "food, water,shetler, sex"

She responded "yeah I am pretty hungry lol"

No response out of me.... I may next this girl soon too.. She is such a partier that its not worth me putting any more effort in. Especially since I did F-Close

let me see what else......... ohhh the portuguese girl. She texted me last night "hope u r having a good time wherver u go"

I texted her back saying where I went... and I texted "hope I get to see you soon" She texted me back "me too goodnite"

I will try and follow up tomorrow and hopefully set something up for this week.

Ok time for me to rest. I'll post the results of my approaches tomorrow. I got some pretty stiff rejections but oh well......

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some pretty stiff rejections but oh well.....

Good. That is how it goes. You get better at shrugging off the rejections each time. You are doing well.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok time for the recap. Now before I go over my weekend approaches here is just a little update of what happend yesterday with the plates I am currently spinning.

So I called the HB 7.5 arab girl that works all the time around 5pm. She didn't answer the phone. I started thinking oh well.... I guess her IL is low..... but to my surprise about 10 minutes later she calls me back....

She basically was lounging around as Sunday was her off day from work. Then all of a sudden she is like "hey I have to you something, did you call me earlier today around 6:30am" I was like ummm no. She was then saying some guy called her and was messing with her and said he was from the same town as me..... I was like whatever but totaly denied it.

I basically made a little more small talk with her and then I said I had to go cause I was going to watch football with some friends. I then said "we should do something this week" She was like "we'll see cause I am starting school on Tuesday"

Well I basically said I forgot about that... but maybe we could figure out something quick like grab coffee/hot chocoloate etc.... and we basically left it at that.

Ok so the big city girl.... she told me she was going to this place near where I met her to watch the games with some friends and obviously said I could come. Since I had another date yesterday (The HB 6 which I'll report about in a minute) I told her I couldn't make it today... but we should definitely see a movie during the week. She wasn't really that responsive afterwards.... but I'll try and follow up with her today or tomorrow.

Ok so now onto my date... this was with the HB 6 I took to macaroni grill last time. We decided we could watch the NFL game as she was a plan and went to Applebees to grab a couple of beers and watch the game. So thats basically what we did. I used Kino where possible, by rubbing her shoulder and also as she was getting very nervous (a true football fan lol) I would put my arm around her and rub her shoulder. She also leaned up on me at times which I took as a good sign.

So anyway after the game was over I went to drive her home and she was like "so where to now" so far the signs are pretty good.... but since everything was I closed I ended up just taking her home... Well I pulled up in front of her mother's house and looked at her and said "I hope you had a good time" She said she did...

I leaned in and starting kissing her. I put my hand behind her head too. This was a good kisss, better than the last date. I guess I'll even say it was a short make out session. Now in the past I've always stopped the kiss first with the menatlity of making her want more. However it hasn't always worked favorably so based on a lot of things I've read and experience I decided to take a man approach and basically make her stop the kiss.

Well thats exactly what happend. All of a sudden she basically stopped and pulled back. She seemed very nonchalant and was like "you should go online..." I was taken back by this and was like what..... (I have her screen name and once in a while we talk online) then she was like or text me....... I'm like what's wrong with calling??? lol then I'm like you should call me... She's like "I can call you, or better yet you call me" It was kind of weird but she was very nonchalant about it......

It actually made my wonder if my breath smelled or something was up with my kiss because as you remember from this thread... after I made out with expensive dinner chick she ended up flaking..... so I'll admit I was having some negative thoughts. She basically then got out of my car and went into her house.

I guess we'll see what happens. But she is going back to school today which is farther away from me then where she lives at home.

I guess we will see what happens here......

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok now for my weekend approaches. As I said my results were nothing to brag about. I got 1 number out of 4 approaches. Here is how it went down......

On Friday I went to this bar that gets packed with girls basically between 21-30. I thought it was going to be good because I saw a lot of girls going in there when I first arrived. However it ended up being jam packed with people constantly bumping into you and my beer pretty much spilled all over my shirt because of it.... but ok whatever lets get to the approaches.

So I see this 2 set standing by themselves talking... I noticed they were both drinking Miller Lite..... I position myself so that this one HB 6 is directly at my side. I move in and talk in her ear

Me: How can you drink that stuff?
Her: (looking at me confused) huh... what are you talking about..
Me: Your beer.... what is it Miller Lite???
Her: Yeah it is... why what are you drinking?
Me: Stella Artois... its a real beer not like that water you have
Her: oh really.... well I like my beer, whats so great about Stella anyway
Me: Its a real beer not water I told you... where are you from... I need to know where people grow up to drink that piss
Her: xxxtown.. and you Let me try that beer and see whats so great about it

(I let her try my beer as she takes a sip out of my glass.. throughout most of this dialogue I have a big smile on my face and am playful)

Her: eeeew thats terrible I'll stick to my Miller
Me: xxxtown, whats your name, where do you work etc...
Her: HB 8, blah blah, how about you?
Me: xxxxjob you probably never heard of it
Her: Actually I have they are one of my biggest clients... I work in your town
Me: Really.... where abouts etc.. blah blah
Me: So let me guess you're Italian right?
Her: (smiling) no try again
Me: ummmm Spanish.... Portuguese.... Arabic
Her: you are close... ok just kidding yeah I am Italian

Ok now usually at this point I have the rapport going and I usually go for the number close. However as this place was packed I literally had nowhere to escape considering my friends were also hovering in the same visible area. I also starting thinking about some of your suggestions of building more rapport before closing. But honestly at this point I ended up pushing this conversation further than I wanted to because my friend was also chatting up her friend.

I also used a lot of DHV in my body position along with my tone of voice with the C&F...... but anyways I decided to go for it a little differently

Me: So what are the chances I can give you a call sometime
Her: (smirking then pulling back and looking at me) ok listen I have to be honest.....
Me: ohhhh boy.... let me hear this one lol.....
Her: This is the honest truth..... I just got out of an 8 year relationship... and I'm still hurt and really not looking to get into anything right now
Me: So that includes "talking" on the phone? lol.....????
Her: Yeah..... it just wouldnt' feel right I'm sorry.. I'm just being honest
Me: So who broke up with who?
Her: he dumped me actually
Me: so you're feeling sorry for yourself while he's out probably having a good time... nice
Her: I know I can't help it...
Me: that's tough blah blah

I basically ended up fading into the crowd as I totally was disenchanted with this girl at this point.

Started the night 0 for 1

Ok so the next approach happend the same night in the same place. I'm with one of my friends and we spot a 4 set... basically just hanging around and dancing. I decide to move in on an HB 8 I notice wearing all white

I go up and to her from the side and talk in her ear

Me: hey white is my favorite color
Her: (turns and looks at me... smiles sorta) ohhh thanks
Me: whats your name?
Her: HB 8 whats your name?
Me: Jayer.. where from?
Her: sometown etc...

I basically do my usual small talk on her... but then all of a sudden something bad happens...... a group of idiots come by and start bumping into me and my friend.... I guess they didn't see us as the place was crowded and were just pushing threw the crowd but it was very rude and my beer basically spilled all over me. I was about to say something to one of them.... but my friend calmed me down

The point is as I got distracted for about 10 seconds with this... some other guy moves in and basicalled AMOGS me by putting his arm around the girl I was talking too and obviously kicking game....

I am pretty pissed off at this point and am basically just sitting back watching this doosh bag talk to the girl I was building rapport with.. I decide to not waste my time... and just hang with my friends for a minute.

Well I looked back at the set 5 minutes later and noticed that guy was gone.... I don't know if he struck out or what... but I decided I would just take a shot and try and number close... I went back up to her....

Me: Hey I'm actually about to get out of here... let me get your number I'll give you a call sometime
Her: (looking at me again surprised) umm well I actually have a boyfriend
Me: you do.... where is he lol????
Her: he didn't want to come tonight
Me: ahh ok whatever well I feel sorry for him....
Her: (obviously not getting the neg) ohh yeah me too
Me: well it was nice meeting you (kiss her on the cheek hard and walk away)

I later found out that she was full of crap....... I saw her giving some other guy her number an hour or so later in a different room. blah........ whatever...

It sooned turned into a meat market.... and we decided to leave.

Friday resulted in 2 approaches and 0 numbers for me....

Now onto Saturday....

Well I ended up going back to the bar/club that I'm starting to become a regular at. Unfortunately for most of the night I wasn't feeling too well so I basically was being very low key watching my friends sarge. Well anyway my 2 friends that approached the set come back and tell me this 1 HB 5 (sorta fat) girl totally blocked them with their targets and was being a *****.. I saw this.. and basically took it as a personal challenge to see if I could close this girl..... I figured since she was being stupid I had nothing to lose. This inspired me to go in. I noticed she had a hair band in her hair. She was waiting at the bar..... I go up next to her and approach her from the side

Me: (smiling) That's a nice bandana you have in your hair (touching it)
Her: (looking at me kinda surprised) ohhh thanks (then looked back at the bar)
Me: That's not really a bandana is it
Her: (looking back at me kinda surprised I still talked to her) uhh no its a head band
Me: ahh ok... I never know what they call those things etc..
Her: yeah thats what it is.....
Me: So whats your name
Her: Layla, yours
Me: I'm Jayer, nice to meet you
Her: Yeah you too
Me: do you come here a lot?
Her: sometimes.... where are you from?
Me: sometown you never heard of.....
Her: come on just try me
Me: xxxxtown
Her: haha thats right near me.. I'm in xxxxtown
Me: wow very cool... how old are you?
Her: 23, you?
Me: Guess
Her: stop I don't play those games just tell me
Me: come on guess me teling you wouldn't be as fun
Her: (her voice getting sterner) I'm not going to guess just tell me
Me: 26....
Her: ahh ok thats not that bad
Me: What do you do
Her: blah blah nursery school teacher blah you?
Me: blah blah blah
Me: Anyway listen my friend is getting lonely over there I better go back, can I get your number, I'll give you call
Her: (pausing for a minute) you know I'm sorry I really don't give out my number at clubs....
Me: ummmm why.. I'm not going to stalk you or anything.
Her: well I had some bad experiences and I just don't do it. You can give me yours though
Me: are you going to call it? lol
Her: maybe I will... you never know
Me: I don't liike those odds how about you send me a text
Her: (thinking for a second) No... I told you I'm not giving you my number
Me: blah ok it was nice meeting you....

Unreal some of this girls man! But ok whatever... So most of the time I continued just relaxing watching sports center on tv there.... Finally towards the end of the night I was getting ready to leave and was leaned up against the wall talking to my friends. I notice on my right a 3 set of HB 7-8s appeared. I noticed 2 of them were wearing the same color. I decided to move in.

As one was right on my side I said to her

Me: Hey are you both twins???
HB 7: (looking at me with a coy smile) good one....
Me: I'm serious.... are you... you both look alike
HB 7: nooo we are just friends... I'm HB 7 and this is Other HB 7
Me: (talking now to her friend) so where are from
Other HB 7: xxxxtown... you? (tipsy)
Me: nowhere you ever heard of...
Other HB 7: come on just tell me
Me: xxxxtown...
Other HB 7: ohh I heard of it... I am from this state you know

At this point my friends rush and start talking to the other members of the set. I am doing good establishing kino as I am very close to this girl and she is whispering in my ear. I eventually put my arm around her. At times she pulls back but she eventually starts coming in towards me.

I make a little more small talk basically asking where she went to schol and her age. I told her mine and she doesn't think its too old. She is 23 and I said 26. Anyway at this time I notice her friends are trying to get her away....

Other HB 7: I have to go find my friends now (tipsy)
Me: I hear ya.... let me get your number before you go.. (pull out my cell)
Her: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Me: nice... I'll give you a call soon (kiss her on the cheek and hug her)

She pauses a second and looks at me smiling before leaving....

This girl was obviously very drunk. I ended up texting her that night saying it was nice meeting her but no response.

Bottom Line:

Approaches:43
Numbers: 29

I may head to the mall later and try some day approaches..... we'll see.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok going to try and post a quick update here. This numbers game isn't easy let me tell you. The girl from Saturday is another flake.... at least I know this from the get go

Just to recap..... I was kinoing her a lot but she was pretty drunk... I ended up number closing and texting her that night saying it was nice meeting her (AFC move but its worked on others well if you've been keeping up with my approaches)

Anyway yesterday I call her around 5pm no answer. I decide I will call back at night 1 more time and leave a message. To my surprise she answered

Me: Hey its Jayer we met on Saturday night...
Her: (kinda low key while surprised) oh hey...
Me: You surprised I called lol..
Her: yeah kinda
Me: that's cool.... so what are you doing?
Her: I'm watching a movie can I call you back
Me: sure no problem
(click)

No call back...........

I texted her today "I thought you were a nice girl ;)"

No response.

I then sent her some stupid text message forwards of cartoon characters screwing each other and a man sucking his own scholong that I got sent from my friends.

lol whatever wrong move but BB if they are going to flake they are going to flake..... especially from the get go like this....

Ok but anyways back to the girl I went out with on Sunday and watched football. I texted her yesterday saying "hope you are having a good day at school"

A few hours later she responded "aww thank you :)"

Then she sent another text a few minutes later "i hope you are having a good day at work :)"

thats about it

I sent the same thing to the 7.5 arab plate that works all the time as she just started school.

She responded pretty quick

"I was late for my 1st class lol"

I responded "not a good start lol"

That was it...

The big city girl..... well I texted her yesterday saying something sarcastic... she responded back saying "markets are busy today ill call u later"

Well no phone call........

Today I texted her "I forgive you..."

She responded back pretty fast "thanks i need it..... today is rough"

We exchanged a few texts back and forth.. and I suggested we should go see cloverfield and she said it sounded cool

I called her before no answer so I left a message....

A few hours later she texts me back "yo"

I didn't respond so far....

These girls are so weird and so is this game....

still I play on....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Stop texting it's getting you no where!!!
Unfortunately calling at times gets me nowhere. I at least get responses when I follow up with a text. Anyways now for an update....

lets start with the HB 7.5 arab plate that works all the time. I called her today after 6 and she actually picked up the phone and said whats up..... we talked for about 10 minutes in which she talked a lot about your school and work.. and really a lot of trivial things.... she mentioned how guys always stare at her in the gym.... obviously an aw comment but I played it cool.. towards the end of the call I asked her if she was off on Sunday and she said she was... I asked her if she wanted to hang out.. and she gave a real hesitant answer like maybe... I have to see what I'm doing... I sarcastically said ohh thanks so I'm at the bottom of your priorities... she aww noo thats not what I meant.... but we pretty much left it at that. I'm not sure at this point when/if to follow up if I don't hear from her.... She is a very attractive girl and is used to guys chasing her I'm sure. We will see how it goes...

Ok so the big city girl.... this girl sure is a weird one........ but let me try to follow up on where I left off last...

So today I get a text from her

"so maybe we can do something Saturday"

I respond a few hours later

"I would like that :)"

I then respond "we have to get you on the phone first to make plans lol"

She responds "just text I hate talking on the phone lol, name a place and time ill be there"

So I respond "ok I'll pick you up near the train station on Saturday"

She basically confirms.... then a little later at night I get a text from her

"uh oh"

I respond with "?"

She says that she forgot it was her roomates (who is a guy) bday and she promised him they would go celebrate in the city somewhere.... well I had enough of this back and forth so I basically responded with

"alright whatever, you can't even call me back or anything and now you flake. and girls wonder why guys are *******s, being nice doesn't pay"

She responds back "whoah whao thats not what I meant you dong. relax I'm doing some cleaning before my roomate comes back from long trip. and If I recall you flaked last"

This of course refers to me not showing last Sunday....

But anyway she texted she was going to call me soon and I better pick up. She called hours later but since I was on a coffee date I didn't pick up.

She texted saying "I'm going to bed in a bit, so call me if you get this soon if not I'll try you tomorrow"

I ended up calling her back and she got loud saying "what did you have a bad day at work....." I played it off cool she apologized etc..

then when we got off the phone I texted her back and basically said the next time we hang out she better invite me now.... she agreed and said "ok you better accept my invitation"

So anyway its on her now. I won't follow up at all as its not worth it.

Now onto my date tonight along with a car approach I made yesterday...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so let me start with yesterday since its chronilogical. I basically went to this ****ty dive bar that had little targets... as I was in my car leaving I noticed a 4 set walking in.... 1 girl was a little behind the others.... I rolled down my window

Me: Excuse me... do you know how to get to such and such highway
Her: (thinking) yeah you do blah blah blah
Me: ahhh ok I think I got it... thanks so much
Her: oh no problem
Me: (smiling) You should give me your number too
Her: (caught off guard) okay

but then she turned around and went back to her friends...

No number for mwa... I should have asked her name first and led into it a little better

Ok anyway so tonight I had a coffee date with the swedish girl who had contacted me this week. She ended up texting me today that her friend couldn't make it out to meet with me and my friend. I countered saying that we could go but it was up to her.

She called and I didn't answer and she texted me saying "we could get coffee or whatever tonight but I have to be home by 10:30 and you have to pick me up"

I called her, and I picked her up in an hour.

She is probably your standard HB 5 but her personality is so friendly that it makes her attractive. Whenever we have talked on the phone we always joke and I use a lot of c&f

Seeing her for the first time was no different. For some reason I was really comfortable and after kissing her on the cheek I started playfull teasing her....

We got coffee and I paid in which she thanked me. I basically sat down and chatted her up for about an hour. I made eye contact and she did with me for most of the time but she would look away every once in a while. There was one moment where I held a sexual state and looked at her while she was talking to me. She kept the gaze going.....

Something interesting also is that she said she was surprised I called her since I left so quick after getting her number. She then referenced the show "The Pick Up Artist" from Mystery saying he advised guys to do stuff like that... I acted like I didn't know the show but I tried to hold back my laughter.....

Again we joked and talked a lot... and though I never know what a girl thinks I know that I had a good time without any reservations of being self conscious like I normally am....

I told her that I should take her home (we were both done with out drinks, she drank hers fast) and she said that was fine.

I don't know... I was so comfortable throughout the whole night that I was probably overzealous if anything and maybe busted her chops too much.... but anyway I dropped her at home, she didn't rush out of my car... though you can tell she was a little nervous..... I kissed her on the cheek and then I reached over to hug her.... She didn't realize I was doing this... but when she did... she tried to hug me back... and sort of apologized...

She may have been a little nervous or shy at the end but I'm not sure......

I'll follow up Sunday to see whats going on....

Tomorrow I may have a possible date with the portuguese girl I picked up. I'll keep everyone posted!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a few additional notes....

a few nights ago I texted the girl I met Saturday that flaked from the get go

"blah you had a big nose anyway"

amazingly she responds right back saying "ive been busy sorry! have a good day"

I responded back "busy with what? getting a nose job"

She responded back..

I also asked her why she was so stuck up and she said she wasn't.

She hasn't responded....

I'm seeing the girl I did.. I basically have been using HV with her since I don't care and even though I haven't seen her in like a month she still has IL in me.

She goes out all the time and is going to vacation parties so I don't take it seriously.

I also texted the out of state college girl making it look like it was accidental to someone else. She responded back quick asking if it was an accident. I responded back and then said I'd like to see her when she comes back. She responded saying "I'd like to see you too" an hour later.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the Portuguese flaked on me at the last minute yesterday. She confirmed our coffee date later with a text then about an hour before we were about to meet she texts me

"sorry i cant make it tonight"

I respond back "is everything ok or are you just flaking?"

No response

I texted her back "I hope everytihng is ok because cancelling at nearly the last minute is a bit disrespectful. Hopefully I don't bump into you at the club later :)"

The big city plate... well she told me her last name and I made a funny ethnic joke.... she called back and said I was wrong... but I don't know if she was mad or what....

The plate I did.... we kind of got into an argument yesterday cause she wanted me to go out somewhere social but I was tired and wanted to do somethng more relaxed. I basically told her off but we ended up talking and she's still into me... werid

No other word from my plates yet..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I had another bad night yesterday... it it starting to make it seem like this crap happens in streaks just like baseball. I went 0 for 1 but I did talk to some other random girls who were just plain stupid it drove me nuts. Here is how my approach went down though.

I'm out at this bar with a band playing when I notice a 2 set standing among a bunch of sausage....My friend is with me and I decide to move in and open the set. I go up to this HB 6

Me: Hey whats the name of this band?
Her:ummm I dont know (asks her friend next to her)
Her: blah blah
Me: Thats cool, they are pretty good.
Her: Yeah they are.
Me: So whats your name?
Her: blah blah (you think I remember) and you?
Me: I'm Jayer nice to meet you
Her: you too
Me: where from... what do you do
Her: blah blah blah you?
Me: How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Her: ohhh gooossh I'm old trust me....
Me: just tell me
Her: what do yuo think I am?
Me: (looking her up and down) 18?
Her: haha be serious
Me: I really have no idea
Her: I'm 32....
Me: ahh ok thats a great age... i hear people are happiest then
Her: really yeah I heard that too. How old are you?
Me: I'm 29 (I was lying)
Her: ahhh ok
Me: Well listen I have to go back and find my friend, let me get your number so we can talk more
Her: (becoming hesitant all of a sudden) well just come back here later
Me: well I still want your number lol...
Her: yeah I mean I just don't give out my number like that.. come back later
Me: blah blah ok later

That was it... I didn't even want to try again.

I basically approached a few other girls but because I could tell they weren't showing IOI and *****ty I didn't even bother.

One girl totally pissed me off, I opened her with "are you a real blonde" (she had dyed bland hair and really tan skin) she said she was and then just started not even answering my questions while my friend worked her friend. I basically ended up just leaving her alone since she was being stupid.... but the fact that she was so stupid per my approach kinda messed me up in the head as I was angry (maybe it was the alcohol)

Anyway then I went to this other bar next door and I opened a two set walking by with her friend by insulting her beer.... we then started talking.... but when I asked her for her name she didn't ask for mine and suddenly became unattentive. Then some other guy passed she tried to get his attention..... and then he just barges in between us hands the girl a paper and pen and told her to put her number down.... she kinda looked at me like whatever.... but then he tried to get her attention and she went over to where he was and they did the number exchange

I didn't even care... I had no interest in this girl after that and the guy was an ugly tool.

The point is my game was off... I had some perosnal things happen that night that I think messed my mindset up that came through on my aura.... but also I just see that getting the phone number doesn't mean anything at times.... so a lot of that excitement I used to feel when I got it has faded and I'm not starting to think more about finding girls willing to hook up right there.

Regardless I'll still keep trying... I think I just need to collect myself again. As I'm nearing the halfway mark (50 approaches) I think I should reread this journal and make some observations.

Whats worse is aside from all the flakes I've encountered, the plates I have been spinning have been pretty silent...

I texted the arab 7.5 girl saying I was craving pizza and she didn't respond. I don't expect to hear from her today. The big city plate texted me yesterday saying a movie today was a possibility but I haven't heard from her as I'm sure she is totally hung over and not making it out.

The girl I actually screwed didn't even contact me yesterday or today like she said she would.

I feel like I'm going back to the anger of hating women and the game....... I need to collect myself.....

Approaches; 45
Numbers: 29

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look jayer you got balls of steel are doing lots of aproaches, but it doesn't seem like you learn from your aproaches. You seem to be making the same mistakes over, and over again. Not building enough attraction, and not comforting them enough (that's why there flaking, there not comfortable with you, even though they might be attracted)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Hey whats the name of this band?
Her:ummm I dont know (asks her friend next to her)
Her: blah blah
Me: Thats cool, they are pretty good.
Her: Yeah they are.
Me: So whats your name?
Her: blah blah (you think I remember) and you?
Me: I'm Jayer nice to meet you
Her: you too
Me: where from... what do you do
Her: blah blah blah you?
Me: How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Her: ohhh gooossh I'm old trust me....
Me: just tell me
Her: what do yuo think I am?
Me: (looking her up and down) 18?
Her: haha be serious
Me: I really have no idea
Her: I'm 32....
Me: ahh ok thats a great age... i hear people are happiest then
First time in the conversation you talked about emotions instead of facts. You have asked about her age, the band, her name, but nothing that has to do with her of a person. Remember AoS man, reread the chapter on words and emotions
Her: really yeah I heard that too. How old are you?
Me: I'm 29 (I was lying)
Her: ahhh ok
Me: Well listen I have to go back and find my friend, let me get your number so we can talk more
Her: (becoming hesitant all of a sudden) well just come back here later
Me: well I still want your number lol...
Her: yeah I mean I just don't give out my number like that.. come back later
Me: blah blah ok later
A Duh.... did you try coming back later? Up until about a week or so ago, I was like all or nothing but its a give and take initially. You cant expect every girl to just give you her #, and while Im not advocating supplication, sometimes you have to meet her 1/2 way
That was it... I didn't even want to try again.

I basically approached a few other girls but because I could tell they weren't showing IOI and *****ty I didn't even bother.

One girl totally pissed me off, I opened her with "are you a real blonde" Come on man, better opener...(she had dyed bland hair and really tan skin) she said she was and then just started not even answering my questions while my friend worked her friend. I basically ended up just leaving her alone since she was being stupidIf she was stupid, she would have been attracted to you and THEN not answered your questions. What she did was logical. She was not attracted so she did not show the signs of someone attracted.... but the fact that she was so stupid per my approach kinda messed me up in the head as I was angry (maybe it was the alcohol)

Anyway then I went to this other bar next door and I opened a two set walking by with her friend by insulting her beer.... we then started talking.... but when I asked her for her name she didn't ask for mine sign of no attraction right hereand suddenly became unattentive. Then some other guy passed she tried to get his attention..... and then he just barges in between us hands the girl a paper and pen and told her to put her number down.... she kinda looked at me like whatever.... but then he tried to get her attention and she went over to where he was and they did the number exchange

I didn't even care...why should you, she is just a random girl man I had no interest in this girl after that and the guy was an ugly tool.the fact that you call the guy ugly shows that you are jealous of him or offset because he got the girl. Don't be. He got one girl from the club and for all you know she could have given him AIDS, its a #s game, just focus on improving ur #s

The point is my game was off... I had some perosnal things happen that night that I think messed my mindset up that came through on my aura.... but also I just see that getting the phone number doesn't mean anything at times.... so a lot of that excitement I used to feel when I got it has faded and I'm not starting to think more about finding girls willing to hook up right there.

Regardless I'll still keep trying... I think I just need to collect myself again. As I'm nearing the halfway mark (50 approaches) I think I should reread this journal and make some observations.

Whats worse is aside from all the flakes I've encountered, the plates I have been spinning have been pretty silent...

I texted the arab 7.5 girl saying I was craving pizza and she didn't respond. I don't expect to hear from her today. The big city plate texted me yesterday saying a movie today was a possibility but I haven't heard from her as I'm sure she is totally hung over and not making it out.

The girl I actually screwed didn't even contact me yesterday or today like she said she would.

I feel like I'm going back to the anger of hating women and the game....... I need to collect myself.....

Yea it sucks when your plates start dropping or at least arent spinning like they used to but fvck it man, get some new better plates. I am gettin a little bit of anger and resentment through your last posts as well. perhaps just stay in for a week or two. get your mind off women for a bit, or read up in AoS to really put things in perspective. You are destined to have flakes and rejection, its just with the right mindset and techniques, you can minmalize them or rebound quickly when they happen

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr elor, I don't apreciate personal attacks, just because you didn't agree with me, and I know what i'm talking about. Also, it's Stéphane (as in a French name), not stephanie, but you ignorant americans wouldn't know that.

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many approaches are you up to now Jay? I read the first few threads and i skipped to this last one so I'm not really up on it. You should do like you were in the previous early threads, at the bottom put your approaches and how many times u closed out of those.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeartbreakKid said:
How many approaches are you up to now Jay? I read the first few threads and i skipped to this last one so I'm not really up on it. You should do like you were in the previous early threads, at the bottom put your approaches and how many times u closed out of those.

Approaches 45
Numbers 29

Thanks everyone else for your comments and criticism. I'm going to respond to each in a bit.

Just a quick update. I called the HB 6 girl that went back to school that I hooked up with, she didn't answer. I didn't leave a message but it rang enough times where I'm sure my number showed up.

So later on at night she came online. She didn't instant message me....., so finally I just im'd her

Me: You're mean :p
Her: what! why?
Me: I called you before...
Her: you did? lol well I didn't get a message....
Me: ahh its like that huh :)

Me: well have a good one

and I signed off.

Now I also called the Swedish plate... she didn't answer either... but about 15 minutes she texted me

"sorry I missed your call, I'll call you later"

I texted back a little while later "should I hold my breath lol"

She texted back "yeah you should lol"

Well anyway around 10pm she called me and sounded very tired. We talked for a little bit before she said she had to go. She said "good night dude" which I took for an LBJF line.... but who knows... I purposely said "you too DUDE" she laughed and said its dudet....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Look jayer you got balls of steel are doing lots of aproaches, but it doesn't seem like you learn from your aproaches. You seem to be making the same mistakes over, and over again. Not building enough attraction, and not comforting them enough (that's why there flaking, there not comfortable with you, even though they might be attracted)

Stephane I may need an example of an approach you made to understand this.... I read the Gunwitch post you recommended and all that basically was said was to get into a sexual state when you approach a girl. Honestly doing this from the offset scares a lot of girls away.....

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats pretty good 29 of 45 man if this was baseball you'd be hitting .644! Eat your heart out Ken Griffey! That means thats at a 64% rate your getting the number. In school that would be a D, lol but for approaching girls that is very high, especially given the number of approaches. But i think we all learned a lesson inevitably just getting the # isn't enough, but you got that part of your game down somewhat. But remember the way that you get the # is actually more important than just getting it. As some might give you there number just to get you to leave them alone. Or they feel sorry. OR they might be interested. Just saying when you close man, make sure your doing it in a confident "DJ" way or some of those #'s really are transparent...