Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
Hey Jayer,

I've been recommending that a lot of people check out the videos contained in this thread (the first two, if not the last four):

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153556

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think.

Best,
Jizza

Thanks Izza... I'll try and check them out tomorrow and let you know my thoughts.

Just an update on last night.... so I met up with the girl and her friends.... she was nice but often didn't look at me... I had to basically push the conversation... her friend told me she liked me and was just kinda shy.... I kino'd her but she was almost like a dead fish... though she didn't reject me.... I finally got frustrated and decided to leave with my friends.... well a few minutes later she texted me "sorry u had to leave so soon, I hope it was worth your trip"

Well I started thinking that if I was an old man looking back at this night I may regret not being bolder.... so I texted her back "come outside so I can say goodbye" she texted back saying she was already in the car with her friend and asked that I walk to her.... Well I did and she came out.... it was kind of a tense moment... a moment where many times in my past I beat around the bush with the kiss and beta'd myself.... so I sensed this nervous feeling starting... I told her my friend was sick and thats why I had to go... it was kinda awkard.. but finally I was like well I'm going to get going I just leaned in and kissed her.... she kissed me back and we started french kissing.... I noticed her pull me in a little by putting her arm on my waist which reciprocated in kissing her back passionately..... when we stopped she said "now that's a goodbye" I smiled... gave her a little peck on the lips and was on my way.... She texted me saying she hoped my friend was ok and I texted back saying I hope she answers when i call (inside joke because she hasn't in the past) that was pretty much that....

Its funny cause again this girl really isn't factored into my numbers because my friend closed her but she ended up liking me and he gave me the number.. However it was I that opened the set on the street about a month ago to her friend in which we all engaged each other in convo.... so if it wasn't for me opening her friend on the street this wouldn't have happend... hence Im counting it.... :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
Hey Jayer,

I've been recommending that a lot of people check out the videos contained in this thread (the first two, if not the last four):

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153556

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think.

Best,
Jizza

Thanks Izza... I'll try and check them out tomorrow and let you know my thoughts.

Just an update on last night.... so I met up with the girl and her friends.... she was nice but often didn't look at me... I had to basically push the conversation... her friend told me she liked me and was just kinda shy.... I kino'd her but she was almost like a dead fish... though she didn't reject me.... I finally got frustrated and decided to leave with my friends.... well a few minutes later she texted me "sorry u had to leave so soon, I hope it was worth your trip"

Well I started thinking that if I was an old man looking back at this night I may regret not being bolder.... so I texted her back "come outside so I can say goodbye" she texted back saying she was already in the car with her friend and asked that I walk to her.... Well I did and she came out.... it was kind of a tense moment... a moment where many times in my past I beat around the bush with the kiss and beta'd myself.... so I sensed this nervous feeling starting... I told her my friend was sick and thats why I had to go... it was kinda awkard.. but finally I was like well I'm going to get going I just leaned in and kissed her.... she kissed me back and we started french kissing.... I noticed her pull me in a little by putting her arm on my waist which reciprocated in kissing her back passionately..... when we stopped she said "now that's a goodbye" I smiled... gave her a little peck on the lips and was on my way.... She texted me saying she hoped my friend was ok and I texted back saying I hope she answers when i call (inside joke because she hasn't in the past) that was pretty much that....

Its funny cause again this girl really isn't factored into my numbers because my friend closed her but she ended up liking me and he gave me the number.. However it was I that opened the set on the street about a month ago to her friend in which we all engaged each other in convo.... so if it wasn't for me opening her friend on the street this wouldn't have happend... hence Im counting it.... :)

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:

Looks like you posted the same thing three times... but at least it's awesome, three times over!!

Jizza

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah looks like I did doh! Sometimes my browser freezes up on this site and it ends up doing that....

Anyways quick update...

So I decided to try something different with that girl who is seeing someone... I texted her telling her I'd be in her area a few nights this week and it would be cool to say hi even if it was for a few minutes. She texted back asking what I was doing in her area.. and I told her I had a card game with some friends... She texted back a few hours later saying "i dont know, it depends when and were" so I tried to see if I can could catch her on the phone... so I called her a few minutes after I got her text but I think she hit the ignore button again... I sent a text saying "its a mission to get you on the phone lol" and that was that....

I'm guessing she is obviously still seeing whatever guy she's been seeing and kinda has me a text friend when she is bored.... thats why I kind of pushed for a spontaneous meeting... but whatever... I'll just keep that in the back of the line for now. I never really invested much effort into it anyway....

So I end up texting that HB arab girl from a while back which I tend to do every now and again. She texts me back saying she was in a movie.. and just for the hell of it I texted her to call me when she got out... well a bit after midnight to my surprise she actually called... we talked nice to each other and she basically told me that she doesn't go to the same clubs anymore and lost her main friends she used to hang out with over a guy... blah blah blah I mentioned we should get coffee one day and she kind of acknowledged it.. she then mentioned she hangs at this same place on tuesday (today) I said I may go there and she said to let her know... I am basically in the friend zone with this girl... so lets see if maybe I can leverage some of her friends

The HB College Girl whom's cell number i lost cause I got a new phone.... I messaged her last week asking for her # again... she finally went on today and sent it to me....

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
yeah looks like I did doh! Sometimes my browser freezes up on this site and it ends up doing that....

Anyways quick update...

So I decided to try something different with that girl who is seeing someone... I texted her telling her I'd be in her area a few nights this week and it would be cool to say hi even if it was for a few minutes. She texted back asking what I was doing in her area.. and I told her I had a card game with some friends... She texted back a few hours later saying "i dont know, it depends when and were" so I tried to see if I can could catch her on the phone... so I called her a few minutes after I got her text but I think she hit the ignore button again... I sent a text saying "its a mission to get you on the phone lol" and that was that....

I'm guessing she is obviously still seeing whatever guy she's been seeing and kinda has me a text friend when she is bored.... thats why I kind of pushed for a spontaneous meeting... but whatever... I'll just keep that in the back of the line for now. I never really invested much effort into it anyway....

So I end up texting that HB arab girl from a while back which I tend to do every now and again. She texts me back saying she was in a movie.. and just for the hell of it I texted her to call me when she got out... well a bit after midnight to my surprise she actually called... we talked nice to each other and she basically told me that she doesn't go to the same clubs anymore and lost her main friends she used to hang out with over a guy... blah blah blah I mentioned we should get coffee one day and she kind of acknowledged it.. she then mentioned she hangs at this same place on tuesday (today) I said I may go there and she said to let her know... I am basically in the friend zone with this girl... so lets see if maybe I can leverage some of her friends

The HB College Girl whom's cell number i lost cause I got a new phone.... I messaged her last week asking for her # again... she finally went on today and sent it to me....
Right now, it sounds like you're playing tug of war with these girls who are in relationships. That is normal.

But you need to get them on your team. You need to get them working with you, instead of playing defense against you. That will reduce your flake rate by a hell of a lot.

Although society believes that a girl having recreational sex with a guy she doesn't want long-term makes her a slut, you need to remind her that you don't feel that way. Your values need to be much more progressive - your values need to be liberating.

You need to liberate her.

Get over the programming we've all had that a girl who has sex makes her dirty. It just makes her courageous. It makes her fun. It makes her ahead of most of us, someone to be admired.

When I look at your interactions with women, I see a lot of conflict, and I see a lot of you trying and trying, and continually being pushed off - even though the girls seem to like you. It's not that I explicitly see you calling girls a slut. It's that a see conflict that I've seen zillions of times in my life - a conflict created by a fear that women have of losing their reputation, and therefore their desirability on the market.

I would imagine you're taking all this personally, and getting confused by it. The simple problem is that society looks down on women who do what they want. In other domains of life too, but especially sexually.

Women need a lot of reassurance. They're sensitive about the slut label. And that is the real, real danger with having a C&F, "play hard to get," teasing tone with women. You must not direct this tone at all to the sexual sphere. You MUST NOT show any intolerance at all of women who like to have sex. If you show any hint of calling girls who sleep around a slut, well, let me introduce you to someone. Brick wall, meet Jayer. Jayer, I'd like you to meet this brick wall.

The brick wall will be your friend forever if you keep doing what you're doing.

On the other hand, it's not enough just to be sure to stop making fun of sexuality in general. Women need you to tell them that you're attracted to ladies who do what they want, who are sexually experienced. You need to tell them that you mean that not only in a one-night stand scenario, but for marriage too.

But this cannot be a tactic. It cannot be a line. It has to come from the heart. Women know the difference, or will find out and hate you. It has to come from the heart. Truth is, most men on here have progressive values anyway. We just don't share them. I think we need to start.

Izza

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree man... and honestly the girls that are seeing other guys I just really practice on since the likelihood of anything happening are minute..... Still with this girl I am just trying to get her out so I can build rapport... nowhere near even having sex..... I need to establish rapport.... I havent heard back from her so I don't think anything is going to happen..... For the hell of it I may call or text her tomororw when I'm in her area to see if I can get a hello from her.... but the fact that she hasn't responded I don't see it as being very probable

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I called wednesday and got no answer.... I follow up texted her with "at least you didnt hit the retard button this time lol" She responded back a bit later "what.... when did I ever call you a retard"

I texted back with "you didnt lol if you call me back ill explain"

She texted back "i cant talk right now... my roof caved in and im so busy at home"

I texted back "aw that sucks... well anyway ill be in your area after 6 tomorrow, you should say hi even if its for 2 minutes lol"

Nothing.....

But the following night she texted me "how was your game"

I responded after a bit saying "it was good, im still in it for tomorrow"

Well today she texted me a forward joke.... I didnt respond..... then she texted me later out of no where "good luck with your game tonight" Well I responded back "thanks... I came close lol"

Anyways its funny how this girl won't meet or talk on the phone but hasn't flaked completely. I basically have her as low priority on girls im trying to game... but unlike the past I understand that I should not take this personally because she has things going on in her life that have nothing to do with me.... that is one of the most profound realizations you will see me post in my conclusion... I apologize to all who have been waiting for it but I want to see what happens if anything with this last plate so that it can be as accurate as possible....

I hope to do the analysis and post it soon

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So no word from that chick that is seeing someone since I texted her on Sunday asking what restaurant she was at.... whatever.. she is taken and thats that... I wont get upset at it and really just keep her relegated to back of my plate list.

The HB arab girl... well we traded a few texts and I joking said... "i could really use that hot chocolate u owe me ;)" She responded back to my surprirse "haha so how about we go one day this week then?" I responded back with "sounds good. I'll call you later" She responded back quick "ok"

I called last night... no answer.... I didnt leave a message or follow up....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted the HB 7 Arab girl yesterday "I called you yesterday :p" She responded back an hour later "i know im so lame i fell asleep sorry, i was going to text you when i finished work" I texted back like an hour later "too much partying lol... call me when you get out of work" Well no resposne but...

to my surprise she called me around 5... she started complaining about school and her job and didn't really give me a chance to set up plans... so a little after we hung up I texted her a nice text saying not to worry blah blah blah.. then I asked if she was going out on thursday... She responded I'm not sure yet why"

I texted back "cause we are supposed to get hot chocolate lol" She responded back "haha ok maybe we'll do it thursday night"

the spanish girl thats seeing someone... well we traded a bunch of texts yesterday talkigna bout food and common things like that.... I finally said "so when are you going to call me" She responded back with something like "im not into phone conversations, they often get misinterpreted" I responded back with "so do text messages ;)" She responded back "true" I then responded "why dont we just email each other lol...." She responded with "thats worse"

blah.....

Sorry for the boring updates everyone... I just want to keep this as accurate as possible before my final conclusion

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so sorry this conclusion hasn't come yet... but I feel I have to report some signifcant updates that have happend through the end of last week into now.... If anything they will help support one of my conclusions that pays not to end bad with girls even if they flake cause its possible to re-spin them later on.

Ok lets start with the HB 7 Sorrority President girl.... I texted her out of nowhere last week and said whats up.... she responded and it led to a little relay of messages which basically said she'd be coming home from college next week. I texted her with "cool, don't forget about me ;)" She responded back a bit later "I won't, we should go out to dinner or something.." I responded back a bit later "that sounds good, I know a great place" She responded back with "cool, we could even go next thursday when i get back if you arent busy"

Well I did not respond since.... I figure the way this girl has been my only shot is to call and try and set something up... so I may try and do that later... I can't do it thursday but maybe I can confirm another day and hopefuly she doesn't flake.... The thing is my IL in this girl is low... she goes to school out of state, appears spoiled, and I don't know how I can get her to put out.... but maybe I can score a kiss out of her if i'm lucky... the fact that this girl is so popular and one I used to dream about when I was in school and a complete AFC makes me want to give it a shot anyway... Im a lot older than her but I lied about my age....

So the HB Arab girl... well we were supposed to get coffee or whatever last Thursday. So I texted her that day and she didn't respond... so hours and hours later I texted her "or not lol..." Well she responded back saying "sorry i just got home and i have to take an online test... u wanna hang later" I texted back a bit later "sure, what time are you going to be done?" Well I got no response as hours and hours passed so I texted back "i guess we should do it sunday lol" Well she responded back shortly "sorry i just got done with my text and i didnt know it was going to take so long, my friends want to go out at 10:30 so maybe another day would be better"

Now this got me a big agitated.... so I texted her back "wow ok" and as it was raining hard I texted her a little later "I hope you get soaked!"

She responded back with "are you mad? i can tell through texts"

I didnt respond and she sent another text that read "=("

Well I thought carefully about how the best way to respond was and I basically sent her this "well I thought we had plans to get coffee and then all of a sudden you say you are going out with your friends, not cool..."

She responded back pretty rapidly "i know im sorry... i made these plans with them on tuesday and i thought id be able to do both but i didnt think my test was going to take this long"

Well basically this girl is hot and gets a lot of attention... I could next her or tell her off blah blah but thats not going to get me anywhere so I texted her back "well im kind of tired anyway, u have to make it up to me" She responded back with "dont worry I will" and that was that... I haven't contacted since, neither has she.... though I was always the one from the get go that initiated the convo... I guess we'll see how I feel but she is pretty much relegated

So the funny thing is... the girl that "was seeing someone" has been responding my texts... and we actually talked on the phone yesterday as she called me.. (i missed it but called her back) it was a 10 minute conversation... but since then she has initiated the texting.. and did so even today....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the girl thats seeing someone asked me if I wanted to do go out with her last night and do touristy stuff..... this came out of nowhere to me.... I basically said i couldnt do it today but asked what the rest of her week looked like... she didnt respond for hours then.. but then responded with something off topic.. I jokingly said "way to avoid the question lol" She responded back a while later and said "well im pretty busy with work but let me know a day. lets hang out as friends and get to know each other" I respond with "duh lol... did you think we are getting married lol" she responds back with "true" and then continues to text me randomly....

I decided to call the HB 7 Sorrority girl and she answered we we chatted... i got to the point and we have our dinner set up for this Sunday. Im not sure i want to go though cause I feel like I'm going to spending money for nothing.... but its still something I guess... we will see.

Ok now no matter what I promise my next post on this thread will be my conclusion.... this time I mean it!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of Props to Jayer for finishing this, you have my upmost respect, I just finished reading the entire post(you better rep me for this maufugga!), and I know you have gotton tons of advice, however, I wanna give you my input and what has helped me, our game and hell even some of the women (the flaking) we have dealt with is very similar in some ways.

Don't focus just on the #
Something that happens with guys like you and I, Jayer is that we are ballsy and fearless when it comes to the art of approach, We forget sometimes that women are the target and instead think the number is. I don't blame you, my mentality was "if i can get the number, I can spit some serious phone game, and vow her durning the Day 2", however women are very fickle sometimes. The thing is as you know to build rapport, how do you do this? I see in the last 5 pages you starting to evovle more on this, so im not gonna beat a dead horse, but here are a few ways

1. Find a connection and ride that wave--Izza talked about this a lot, if you can give a women a sense of "familiraity" just watch her shoulders drop and her body langauge become more receptive. Humans are most comfortable to people who resemble us (thats a fact)

2.Have fun--convey fun in the interaction, crack a joke, anything to make her smile, women aren't going to the club to have serious conversation, they wanna dance, drink, and have fun. Be the fun guy that she will remember not the guy who was just after her number.

3. Kino--I don't care what people say, Kino helps in terms of building rapport, I never knew this until i joined this site, but did you know that we are an "affectionless" society?, women are very touchy feely, the sooner you apply kino, and get her to apply kino the more "natural" the interaction will seem, and the easier it will be to build rapport!

Brush your shoulders off!
Jayer I can soooooooooooooo relate to women flaking on you bro, I have had women open me, up at the club, just to give me a fake number, hell I had two chicks flake on me last week alone, you know what my philopshy (sp) is?

"I don't chasem, I replace'm"--Biggie smalls

I noticed you are still texting hbarab, STOP IT!! I use to do that too, Jayer, hell I still do it at times. However my thing is this, If I contact a chick 2 or 3 times with no receipcation, she is done. If i feel like I'm chasing a girl, I just next her, I don't wanna be the creep/stalker guy. You gotta remember its a numbers game, you win some you lose some knamean?

If a girl flakes at the last mintue for date or doesn't call or text on a day we suppose to hang out, she has 24 hours to get in contact with me(and it better be a damn good reason) or she is done, you gotta have self worth Jayer, you gotta be a man of self-respect, Flaking is one of the ultimate **** test a women sometimes will flake on you just to see if she can, to see if you are a sucka. Don't be that guy

Develop deeeper Inner game
One thing that has helped my game evolve to the next level is inner game. My frame is everything, when my frame is fun/confident I can game any chick, any place, any where, that's how I feel. Sometimes I get into a "zone" where I just open up set after set and I'm on fire (My FR with BILo describes this) To develop deep inner game, is deeper then some of these boards will tell you, but for me its spiritual, its realzing that no matter what happens, it's a learning experince, a growing prcoess and that sometimes to learn I need to fail, when I approach a set, my energy and vibe is postive, esscentric, LOVING. I wanna bring something to the interaction and not just take out. I remember when my "success" was just on how many numbers I got. Now it's on the interactions the fun if you wanna know deep inner game(peep snowplowmans fr's its all about frame/inner game), you gonna have to push yourself to a level you haven't gone before. There lot of guys who talk tecnqiues/tactics but in the end inner game surpasses them all. This is why naturals don't have to say shiiiit(imgaine opening a set with just your body language, I have done this, its amazing). What does deep inner game for you? it makes you an alpha male, it makes you more congruent with your true self, your spiritual self. When I'm in an interaction, I feel like the whole club revolves around me and the girl at the moment, I focus on her, women can sense my inner game? how you asks, by my body language, my smile, sub-conciulsy they pick up on it on a spiritual level. I don't go in there to manipulate belive me I've tried some of this pua bullshhit and women could tell I was frontin, as soon as I started just being my best fun self. With no hidding agenda, things opened up for me

In retrospect

My game isn't where I want it to be Jayer, and I know yours isn't either but trust me partner, keep doing what you doing, you will get there, I have so much admiration for you. you are funny, ballsy, charismatic dude, one day you will look back on this and smile. All these flakeychicks don't sweat them their there to toughen you up, so when you meet "that one" who doesn't flake, you will apperciate her all the more!!!!

I do agree with BB/Izza about one thing, as well don't burn the "bridges" I remember a month ago, I got this girl number, she texted me later that night after the club and let me know she made home safe. I texted her next day, no response, i called her two days later no response, texted her on thanksgiving no response(I was like wtf??).

I stop calling her and guess what, she hit up a week and half later, we hung out and I "closed" her (knamean?) so don't burn those bridges (except for hb arab cause she is a tool)

also respect too

Biblebelt--you are a legend my friend your posts here have put some things in a clearer persceptive, for me, I wish you would make your own FR's because you drop a lot of jewels.

Izza--you have my upmost respect as well, whether you knew it or not you were trying to teach Jayer inner game from the start, although your view is more from a philosphers point of view, i can respect that

Stephane--wherever you may be, you also had some great input here

Theinfamous Don Gorgon--LOL @ you, I wish u would post more on things that have helped your game out, instead of always point the obvious about how women are this or that, from some of your post I've read you get laid, so why not post your success(and help your fellow man out)?

anyway Jayer I expect great things from you in the next coming year....

Solo

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely got repped man! Funny thing is I've been on this forum for so long and thats the first I realized there was that feature lol....

I agree with your advice completely... Ive been busy with sarging and spinning plates with some post journal approaches and I agree its all about developing inner game. Stay tuned for the conclusion fellas

Igetit!

Reaction score
What's up Jayer,

Hey man,I haven't check in on this thread in a while,just wanted to drop in one last time here in 2008. Like I've said before,the only reason I'm even a member here is because of this thread,so I just wanted to give props to the thread that opened the door for me to join up here at Sosuave. I know you've been busy with other things and haven't had time to write a final summary to your journal yet,but don't sweat it man. I say just take your time with it. It took you three years to complete it,so it's no big deal if it takes you some time to gather up everything you've learned so far. 41 pages of ups,downs,highs and lows,dates and flakes is A LOT to have to sift through to get a single,coherent line of thought to express to everybody. Don't worry,we'll still be here when you get it all together.

Anyway,I gotta roll man. It's New Year's Eve,but unfortunately I've got to work tonight. Yeah,it looks like I'll be ringing in the New Year on my job.:down:
Peace man,and Happy New Year!!! :cheer:

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heartbreak is back!

What a way to make a return to the greatest fourm in the world and end my DJ sebatical then to do it here, on jayers thread, were my first post was :p

Jayer man its been so long! Last time Ive been on here was Jan '08 and i remember posting on your thread. We were talking about approaches as if it was a batting average. And at the time you didn't have that many total attempts, and if I'm reading these right you are done now, congrats man!

So what was your final average? Like what for what?
Bro whats your myspace, id love to chat with a fellow pimp.

Oh and not that anyone knows, cares, or remembers, but on jayers thread i said i was going to make a journal similar to my good friend Jayer's cuz he had inspired me so much;) I think i said i was going to do 187 approaches, and yea its been over a year and nothing, but i still will do this, i promise. No release date yet, but i should be getting down to it soon.

Well the KID is back, and this time I'm back with a purpose!

-Heartbreak

Last edited:

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer's HB Batting AVG

I know i asked in my post above how many for how many but i just went back and seen the stats. I gotta say pretty impressive. Now i know that you know as well as i, and everyone else here, the phone # is only the start, but it is still a critical piece of the puzzle.

Jayer you went 62 out of 100

which means if this was baseball he is hitting at a .620 clip! And in baseball the best players only get a hit 3 out of every 10 at bats. And this is completely different but i still think thats hall of fame status my man.

Like i said before Ken Griffey Jr eat your heart out, jayer with the .620 !

oh yea hit me with that myspace link on pm

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Heartbreak Kid and Look Young;

I've noticed my success in terms of a baseball batting average too lol... but in all honest I anticipate it going down significantly more as I make my way towards 100. I intend to become more ballsy which means swinging at pitches that are way out the strike zone....
Yea me again, but just to point out the obivious, the average didnt drop merely at all! Looks like you put up a 40 home run season.. lol Possible MVP?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all of the above, especially the MVP!! I think a lot of your # closes were pretty abrupt, which I think was probably a good thing. I'd bet a lot of women suspected that they were just a number, a statistic to you. Maybe I'm wrong. But what counts is that you sure have showed a lot of courage, tenacity, willpower. Perhaps even too much of the above for your own good. But even so, it has been a really impressive run, and, Jayer, I think you have a lot to be proud of.

Izza

PS Good for you, HeartbreakKid, for being a person who brings others up. Most of the time, what stops people from picking up is just feeling unworthy. By being a person who brings others up, and makes people feel the way they should about themselves, I'd bet you're helping a lot. I'd bet you are doing more to help people than if you posted detailed techniques or brilliant instructions.

Cheers!
Izza