Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jaycee Dugard is really CUTE!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody see her adult pictures that just emerged in People magazine?

Its also on the Yahoo frontpage right now. Check it out. Now I feel even worse for her and what happened to her but she looks like shes happy now to be back with her family.

I hope her kidnapper burns in hell.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd heard about that messed up kidnapping. Her kidnapper was a Jehovah's Witness who fathered the victim's two kids, and kept them all hidden and sheltered in his back yard. What's really fvcked is that he was married, and his wife stayed with him throughout this whole thing.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'd heard about that messed up kidnapping. Her kidnapper was a Jehovah's Witness who fathered the victim's two kids, and kept them all hidden and sheltered in his back yard. What's really fvcked is that he was married, and his wife stayed with him throughout this whole thing.
His wife is sick too...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have to wonder how the hell that worked.

Phil: Hey honey, I kidnapped the neighbor's kid and locked her in the shed. She's a cute little thing, and she's housebroken too! Can I keep her?

Nancy: Only if she says outside and doesn't make too much noise.

Phil: Okay. I also fvcked her three times.

Nancy: That's good. What do you want for supper?

Like really... How in the hell does that work? How can two people be so fvcked in the head as to do something that messed up?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I really have to wonder how the hell that worked.

Phil: Hey honey, I kidnapped the neighbor's kid and locked her in the shed. She's a cute little thing, and she's housebroken too! Can I keep her?

Nancy: Only if she says outside and doesn't make too much noise.

Phil: Okay. I also fvcked her three times.

Nancy: That's good. What do you want for supper?

Like really... How in the hell does that work? How can two people be so fvcked in the head as to do something that messed up?
I wouldnt be too surprised if the wife didnt get in on the molestation either.

For a guy that is a known sex offender...18 years for him not to get caught with kids living in a dirty backyard in tents and sheds is a hell of a long time. Blame the dumba$s neighbors and the local police department.

They actually had a chance to catch him in 2006 when the neighbor called 911 to report the kids in the backyard, but the cops came and just stayed inside the house and didn't even bother to check.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl can now make serious coin if she sells her story to a network or get a book deal, at least get something out of this tragedy.

This girl is probably forever scarred from what has happened to her. However I wouldn't be shocked if she finds somebody and gets married in a year or two even though its beyond red flags through the roof with this girl after the hell she's been through.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
That girl can now make serious coin if she sells her story to a network or get a book deal, at least get something out of this tragedy.

This girl is probably forever scarred from what has happened to her. However I wouldn't be shocked if she finds somebody and gets married in a year or two even though its beyond red flags through the roof with this girl after the hell she's been through.
She already got a nice chunk of change for that photo she sold to People Magazine.

They said she feels that its an appropriate time to do so and she wants to put her face out there for everyone to see now because shes going to have to show it during the trail to convict her kidnapper anyways (which will most likely be televised publicly).