"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Japanese girls

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver
Hey all,

So I'm goign to Japan soon and was curious as to if anyone has tried DJing the Japanese girls there, or lives there and knows what they're like. I'd like to give it a shot, but I'm not sure if being an American is going to help or hurt me.

Any experiences to share?

Cheers
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Are you crazy? You've never heard about how much Japanese girls love American guys? It is one of the easiest places on the planet to get laid.

Of course, that wasn't enough for me to get laid while I was there. You can find girls that will sleep with you in clubs and bars I suppose. Just remember to act like an American stereotype even if it seems out of place. Be strong and assertive. Learn a few lines of Japanese, they'll think that's cute. Ask anything more specific you want to know.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
If you are white/caucasion and reasonably good looking you should have no problems getting noticed. It is fashionable these days for Jap girls to go out with white guys, especially American men.

Although I have never been to Japan per se, the few encounters I have had with Jap girls here in the States indicates to me that they are pretty easy to DJ and can be quite sexual/horny despite their ******dy shy nature.
 

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver
I'm not really sure how to go about approaching one. I mean, I'm by no means fluent in Japanese and really have no idea what to do - not to mention I'm completely poor. I'll be going on charm, novelty and looks alone.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
ANY type of Asian girls love western guys, which is why there aren't many asian guys getting hot asian girls (like me) :(

but if you are outgoing at japan clubs,bars, speak few lines like "hello" in japanese, they will think your approachable ;)

btw japan girls are really horney since they are very open minded about sex :D
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
say hi in japanese to some girl at the bar or something with a stereotyped american slang.. like you're trynig hard but cant pronounce it accurately. somehow this makes them giggle for ****s. and she'll probably try and correct you, and you can carry on a convo from there. good luck mate..
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I thought Asians disliked Americans and considered them to be slow and stupid.

And in Japan, probably backward too. They're polite in front of you, but I bet they have a good laugh behind your back.

--iMat
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by iMat
I thought Asians disliked Americans and considered them to be slow and stupid.

--iMat
I consider many women to be slow and stupid but that doesn't mean I don't want to bang them

Oh and Suicide, it is okay if you don't speak Japanese. All Japanese know at least a little English. Learn enough to explain that you don't know Japanese but would still like to meet them.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Have any of you actually been to Japan? I guess if you only stay in the Red Light districts you could get laid quick.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Suicide
Hey all,

So I'm goign to Japan soon and was curious as to if anyone has tried DJing the Japanese girls there, or lives there and knows what they're like. I'd like to give it a shot, but I'm not sure if being an American is going to help or hurt me.

Any experiences to share?

Cheers
Never seen Japanese porn eh? They're much more comfortable with their bodies that I've seen and as for Asian porn stars? "What makes Asian chicks so great?" "Oooo ehhh because da eh... tight putty!" You're a lucky man, represent the red, white, and blue while their legs are crammed against the headboard.
 

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Hey what about foreign guys thats not japanese? like say viet or Phlilipino for example do with japanese girls?
 
Top