"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Japanese culture

A

Andersbjorler

Guest
I'm pretty new to all of this, I've never had much luck with women, but you have to start somewhere, right?

At any rate I recently met a Japanese girl whose going to school in America in a chatroom (and Im talking directly from Japan not Japanese/American) I'd like to hang out with her and see where things go. The problem is I dont know alot about the Japanese culture, and I've never met a Japanese girl so I'm not sure how different they are from American girls. I'm sure their not that much different but culturally there are definite differences. Any thoughts on the subject?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

amokk23

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Australia - Brisbane
how long has she been in America for? You should be able to tell if she's americanised by the music she listens to :D what nationality are you Andersbjorler?

Most GEN X asian girls are pretty easy to get along with. 1 thing to bare in mind is not to discuss money or family affairs and also from exprience most asian girls don't like to be kino'ed straight away.
But do as you like, if she plays up then NEXT her :D she'll love you more for it .
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
I had a 2yr LTR with a Japanese girl, which involved us living together for several months.

I can tell you that Japanese girls are at one of two extremes. Either they are complete sluts just looking to sleep around or they are super serious. Beware of the docile timid nature they all have, they could still be a slut, but it will be more difficult for you to detect at first.

The LTR I had with the girl I knew became a MAJOR drain, because she was obviously super serious and she was very clingy; which is typical of Japanese girls who are serious.

Another aspect about Japanese girls that I don't like is that they can't seem to make a decision on their own. And they just don't talk about much, I was carrying every conversation most of the time. She became a major bore.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i attend college in the u.s.

and my experience with many japanese women i meet in the school....yea they came to america just for college, and planning to go back afterwards.

their english is not that good, but it's comprehendable.

they are very friendly ppl and will talk to almost anyone.

i noticed that they are quite submissive.

they practically agree with everything i say and dont really have their own opinion on a topic we discuss. just keep nodding your head ok?? warning! ROBOT!!

and analyzing this, they probably rely on you to make decisions.

i think this is why many foreigners are able to marry japanese women because of their submissive personality.
i keep hearing friends and ppl i know (not asian) saying how they have an japanese aunt, or how his friend gots a japanese wife.
blahblah, my friend, "this summer im gonna go to japan and bag me a wife!"
thats all i ever hear. what about korean, chinese, vietnamese, philippino?

there have been a few jap guys i met in school who are somewhat like this, but not as extreme as jap women are
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I only had 2. Both of them LOVE sex, both of them hot and intresting in a kinda different way.

They are a bit more open sexually than canadians in my experience...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
respect seems to be very important. especially in the earlier phases of the relationship so don't kino them too much early on. bad luck if they turn out to be a blackbelt! :D

i dunno. but most japanese girlz here are very reserved. to everyone.
 
Top