January 16 BootCamp

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shocker
Talked to some bums? lol, too funny. Just curious, what did you say
haha well one was raving about the weather and how it was warm for january...and 1 was holding a hankerchief over his nose and i asked him what was wrong...he said he had a cold, and i gave a buck 50. LOL anyways, i only have 3 hellos today, i need 7 more so i'm going back out for a couple hours, if people still refuse to make EC i'll just say hello anyways.

Another thing, i kind of feel like an ******* staring everyone down, anyone else get this?

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im fed up with myself already. Im cheating myself for not going out on a limb.:down: I only have 7/50. Tomorrow Im going all out...
Whens the deadline for 50? Sat or Sunday? And will a week 2 thread be created or just keep adding on this one?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I am really having difficulty getting any sort of quantity here. I barely see any girls on a usual day, maybe 10 total if I stop by Target or Sears after work. This doesn't count my gym but there talking is impossible as they all wear headphones. Anyway, I would say that I can only make EC with 5-10% of the girls, because the rest just aren't looking in my direction. And if they aren't looking in your direction, saying hello feels stupid. Got any advice?

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian don be lazy! Remember NO EXUSES!

OK tomorrow Friday me and 2 of my friends gona go Sarging! AND ALL OF U SHOULD DO THE SAME> Go sarging on Friday and saturday and pm me with the results by sunday so i could write them down to show how people suceeded or not.Remember practice makes perfect so the more u practice to be social the better u will be!

Cool Running there still should be places where u can meet lots of girls if u do not know. then try to know couple guys 20-25 and ask them where is a good place to meet lots of girls and just socialize

Brian not Brain sory for typo mate

Last edited:

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The eye contact phase doesn't have to be girls only, you guys know that right?

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When does this end? Sunday? 8/50.:down: I hate myself for not being able to self motivate myself. Tonight Im taking a ferry to my dads house should be able to get some, and the same for sunday coming back. I know I wont be able to get 50 Ima try for 30 38/50 total(best I honestly think I can get). If anyone can give some motivating speech that would be awesome... Grrrr! Im still so AFC inside my cacoon.

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok takin a break tonight and going out for drinks with some buddies...might get laid but i'm not getting my hopes up. I think i've come a long way in terms of EC, i can hold it with pretty much anyone now, easily. Now i just have to get the smiling and saying hi done in the next few days.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past hour I got off my ass and said hi to about 8 people.
So Im at 16/50. Plan on saying Hi tomore people tomorrow and then more on sunday. Goal for tomorrow 25/50.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'll join this thing. The more people the better. No Zombie, Not everyone's scared to "just ask the girl out" I just want to do the bootcamp.

And please people if you don't have anything positive to say, STAY THE F*CK OUT!

Birdwatcher

Reaction score
I am always at the bookstore, which is freaking hard to make EC or Hi's because everyone is looking off to the side looking at books. Tomarrow I really have to get crackin, probably go and do a lap around the mall.
It is easier to make EC and then nod than say hi.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
I think I'll join this thing. The more people the better. No Zombie, Not everyone's scared to "just ask the girl out" I just want to do the bootcamp.

And please people if you don't have anything positive to say, STAY THE F*CK OUT!
Cool, Welcome!

Shocker

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for everyone who is doing this, sunday night is when we should post results, AND do our readings so we are ready for monday. I dont think it matters if you get 50 or not, just that you did your BEST to get it. Right now I think Im about 35ish and I dont see myself getting 50 due to my work schedule.

As long as everyone made a valid effort I think that should be fine, but with saying that everyone should have at least mid 20's in my opinion. Remember, that the bootcamp is made to push us out of our cacoons and to do things we are not comfortable, otherwise we would not be here and we would not be doing this. So regardless of your #'s just be honest with yourself and think if you made a valid effort to reach your goal.

In terms of making a new thread, I say we use this one. That way we can look back at out progress.. cool?

One thing i have been doing is each day I have been writing my results in a word doc, sort of like a personal journal so I can look back when I am surounded by *****es and laugh at it. I think we should all do this, and just paste it in here.. just an idea though

Shocker

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. I have 2 days left to say hi... That word doc thing is a good idea, Instead Im putting my results on my blog So I can watch my random thoughts and my daily life change over time (for better or worse)

On a side note: Has anyone else noticed that older people are easier to say Hi to? It seems to me like 90% of the people under 30 avoid all EC... lol. Im making discoveries about society:crackup:

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im now at 25/50. Its easy to say Hi to people now. I also had a 5 min convo with this cool old biker guy. lol He told me about A-Track players and portable 45 players in cars(Yes the old records).
Im aiming to get a final 10 more tomorrow.

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
DONE and DONE! i made around 40-50 eye contacts and spoke to 15 hot chicks for about 5-10 minuts conversation just for fun:D . guys get ready for next week.

P.S. my friday sarging was the worse all i got is a little kino with a waitress