Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jaded

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There comes a point where one realizes this type of lifestyle isn't meant to be.

I could be jaded, but i feel completely empty & exhausted from parties and women.

I look back to when i first started posting here on So Suave. I would have jumped if anyone on here would have told i'd be sleeping with 2-3 different women a week.

That is the given situation at present. But one feels empty, hollow and jaded from it all. Women consume one's energy levels and parties leave one exhausted. One hasn't finished a party or with a woman and finds himself in another party and with another woman.

I find myself constantly going out. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I didn't have social media before and ever since i created Instagram, i've had so much access to women i didn't have before. I do know my looks help me a lot but i also understand i never put myself out there as i should have done before.

However, that was all in vain. I feel i need to disappear for a while. I need to disappear from the new social circle of friends i formed. From the parties. From the women. I don't want to have access to women for the time being.

One feels this is the goal to attain. To feel on top of the world. To fulfill one's ego and self-worth. It really is not. It leaves you immensely hollow.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because you placed everything of value on something external and realized there's nothing special to it. This was your purpose and you realized that there wasn't anything more to it like you originally thought. And you thought this life would be exciting and exhilarating when in reality you realized that it was just exhausting instead.

It could also be that all your 'friends' are fake as hell too. You are who you hang out with, and perhaps somewhere within yourself, you too feel fake. As if the person you currently are isn't the person you really feel you should be.

What is your purpose? Do you have one? Is it something that you yourself want or something that someone else wants?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thread first got me to post here on SS after lurking for some time.

You have grown a great deal personally but this is a predictable result. After a while all the beautiful women run together, all the the beautiful bodies run together and everything is devoid of meaning because no humanity remains. You are bored and complacent...adrift a bit. You are bored because perhaps you have allowed yourself to become boring.

What ended up with the GF and her family...what ended up with the older woman, you've gotten stymied. Why?

Where is the ambition and bravado? Or are you having a introspective moment? Serious question.

You sound up the river like Kurtz right now. What's your play?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you say to those who feel hollow, empty because they don't have women in their life ?
Don't go down the path. It will reduce one slowly. Depending on various factors, one will have a great abundance of women flock to one's side. One will become despondent over time. There's no meaning to anything. One becomes a cold, frivolous beast. One will come out as a copy. Identity becomes secondary. And trust me on this one: you will become annoyed at the sight of women. You'll rather be alone than talk to them. I'm closing social media and i'm trading my phone for a very basic one. Only calls. Not even text.

That's because you placed everything of value on something external and realized there's nothing special to it. This was your purpose and you realized that there wasn't anything more to it like you originally thought. And you thought this life would be exciting and exhilarating when in reality you realized that it was just exhausting instead.

It could also be that all your 'friends' are fake as hell too. You are who you hang out with, and perhaps somewhere within yourself, you too feel fake. As if the person you currently are isn't the person you really feel you should be.

What is your purpose? Do you have one? Is it something that you yourself want or something that someone else wants?
It is exciting and exhilarating. I put everything i've learned from So Suave into use. I've become more friendly, social and someone everyone wants to gather around. Three things i didn't believe i could proyect. Women became an afterthought. Now? I don't want to interact with anything to do with parties or women.

I want to remove myself from everything. Focus on my masters, be alone and find myself again.

Your thread first got me to post here on SS after lurking for some time.

You have grown a great deal personally but this is a predictable result. After a while all the beautiful women run together, all the the beautiful bodies run together and everything is devoid of meaning because no humanity remains. You are bored and complacent...adrift a bit. You are bored because perhaps you have allowed yourself to become boring.

What ended up with the GF and her family...what ended up with the older woman, you've gotten stymied. Why?

Where is the ambition and bravado? Or are you having a introspective moment? Serious question.

You sound up the river like Kurtz right now. What's your play?
I broke up with the GF. I haven't talked to the older woman in a long time. That's when i started going out. That's when sleeping with women became practice, not the actual game.

I don't care anymore about it. That's the sole reason. Ambition and bravado? Towards what? Becoming even more hollow? All to feed the ego. Not accounting it will crumble at any given time. It is all fictitious.

And people will say i'm being rude towards them. So be it. This path will lead me to become an alcoholic and a complete beast, not a man.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go down the path. It will reduce one slowly. Depending on various factors, one will have a great abundance of women flock to one's side. One will become despondent over time. There's no meaning to anything. One becomes a cold, frivolous beast. One will come out as a copy. Identity becomes secondary. And trust me on this one: you will become annoyed at the sight of women. You'll rather be alone than talk to them. I'm closing social media and i'm trading my phone for a very basic one. Only calls. Not even text.

It is exciting and exhilarating. I put everything i've learned from So Suave into use. I've become more friendly, social and someone everyone wants to gather around. Three things i didn't believe i could proyect. Women became an afterthought. Now? I don't want to interact with anything to do with parties or women.

I want to remove myself from everything. Focus on my masters, be alone and find myself again.

I broke up with the GF. I haven't talked to the older woman in a long time. That's when i started going out. That's when sleeping with women became practice, not the actual game.

I don't care anymore about it. That's the sole reason. Ambition and bravado? Towards what? Becoming even more hollow? All to feed the ego. Not accounting it will crumble at any given time. It is all fictitious.

And people will say i'm being rude towards them. So be it. This path will lead me to become an alcoholic and a complete beast, not a man.
Life is teaching you its lessons. You are losing your ego, your idealism and your arrogance. But you are gaining a path back to your humanity. Perhaps at some point you will be prepared to pursue intimacy...but that will not reveal itself to you until you are able to be completely authentic yourself.

Jadedness is disillusionment. You have to grow through the disillusionment to see again with clear eyes.

You are young and your life is still in front of you. Do not be discouraged but keep growing and moving in a genuine direction, always asking yourself

-Who am I
-What do I deeply desire
-What do I value

Your journey is one of maturation. Embrace it & Godspeed.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out, partying a lot and fck many women consumes a lot of energy and time that i don't think it's worth it anymore . If you would ask me 2-3 years ago i would had a different opinion but experience taught me this .

Still in my current situation it's boring to be with a single woman for a long time and really i don't feel lonely or anything .

The problem might be your surroundings.
Family, friends. If these people is not around you , propably that's why you feel this way .

I see this a lot . People banging a lot of women and having a good social life , but feel hollow inside . These same people are also very lonely, isolated from their families and close friends .

@Jonanthony

Banned
Reaction score
So moment of clarity??

As Tyler Durden proclaims " self improvement is masturbation ; self destruction well that's ......!"

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started to see "improving with women" as part of a catch-up phase for those of us who were awful at interacting with them. We're all "late bloomers" so-to-speak. I couldn't get a date to save my life when I was a teenager. I was a major AFC with what was my second GF, and she threw me back out in the real world. I was 23 years old and had absolutely no clue how to interact with women.

A lot of guys figure out women in high school and make it work for them. We didn't. We had to come here and learn it. We're all playing catch-up. Once we figure it out and immerse ourselves in women, we make the decision to either fvck random slvts for the rest of our existence, or we decide to find a suitable woman to make ours. It's all dependent on how we feel about women.

But yeah, I can certainly lump women into a pile together. The same kinds of techniques and personality traits work on them. It all becomes routine and easy. We also see how much trashy women are out there, and we realise that putting a lot of effort into digging through the trash just isn't worth it. Improving ourselves and our lives is much more rewarding than ejaculating into a physically attractive woman.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is teaching you its lessons. You are losing your ego, your idealism and your arrogance. But you are gaining a path back to your humanity. Perhaps at some point you will be prepared to pursue intimacy...but that will not reveal itself to you until you are able to be completely authentic yourself.

Jadedness is disillusionment. You have to grow through the disillusionment to see again with clear eyes.

You are young and your life is still in front of you. Do not be discouraged but keep growing and moving in a genuine direction, always asking yourself

-Who am I
-What do I deeply desire
-What do I value

Your journey is one of maturation. Embrace it & Godspeed.
In the book called the 48 Laws of Power (which @Atom Smasher recommended to me), it illustrates how an individual can make a transgression of the given law. And how he will be severely punished for it.

I slept with a woman on Saturday. It wasn't anything to do with her. As always, it had to be all about me. The mind can help you survive or bury you into the deepest pits. The ego will consume you like a degenerative disease. I just realized my ego was being compromised, that i was going to explode and that i was facing a battle with my worst enemy since i was kid: my own self.

Laws 3, 12, 14 and 38. These are all related in the sense of concealing authenticity in some way. There's so much at play in being authentic. I can preach a great monologue regarding principles and values, but i know i'll end up doing the opposite. I'm the first to apply Law 3 and conceal my intentions regarding women. I'll preach to only look for one woman and not be promiscuous, but i'm also the first to fornicate with multiple women and then throw them in the middle of the street when they commence to throw up.

Interesting that you state this, and use the title "Jaded"--and not "Enlightened."
Jaded, sir. That's how i feel.

You were one of the individuals who i extracted information from on SS. I remember all the tips you brought forth. Grooming, mental and physical. Sadly, it will all be going to the freezer. I can't handle women right now. I just want to go into reclusion. Otherwise, i'm going to be consumed by my own mind and self. Women will only speed the process.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There comes a point where one realizes this type of lifestyle isn't meant to be.

I could be jaded, but i feel completely empty & exhausted from parties and women.

I look back to when i first started posting here on So Suave. I would have jumped if anyone on here would have told i'd be sleeping with 2-3 different women a week.

That is the given situation at present. But one feels empty, hollow and jaded from it all. Women consume one's energy levels and parties leave one exhausted. One hasn't finished a party or with a woman and finds himself in another party and with another woman.

I find myself constantly going out. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I didn't have social media before and ever since i created Instagram, i've had so much access to women i didn't have before. I do know my looks help me a lot but i also understand i never put myself out there as i should have done before.

However, that was all in vain. I feel i need to disappear for a while. I need to disappear from the new social circle of friends i formed. From the parties. From the women. I don't want to have access to women for the time being.

One feels this is the goal to attain. To feel on top of the world. To fulfill one's ego and self-worth. It really is not. It leaves you immensely hollow.
There was a time when I first started having solid success with women. I was going out 3nites a week, drinking a lot. Constantly had 10 girls I was talking to. Sometimes I would text all 10 girls the same message just for grins and a boost to my ego that I was playing them.

I only fuhked one at a time, but there was always one on deck. It was a revolving door of biatches. Wash, rinse, repeat. All of it was fueled by my need to satisfy my ego. Once I did, the novelty wore off. I realized what a shallow life it was and never went back to it. I proved my point, got the trophies, mission accomplished. Its not something I care to brag about.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time when I first started having solid success with women. I was going out 3nites a week, drinking a lot. Constantly had 10 girls I was talking to. Sometimes I would text all 10 girls the same message just for grins and a boost to my ego that I was playing them.

I only fuhked one at a time, but there was always one on deck. It was a revolving door of biatches. Wash, rinse, repeat. All of it was fueled by my need to satisfy my ego. Once I did, the novelty wore off. I realized what a shallow life it was and never went back to it. I proved my point, got the trophies, mission accomplished. Its not something I care to brag about.
This is something that I find redundant amongst people who've 'lived that life' so to speak. Why is it that all of you folks drink a crap ton? Everyone asks chicks out for 'drinks' or meets them at a bar or club or something, why does it all revolve around alcohol? Maybe that's why it feels shallow and unspecial because it isn't you or her that's actually making each other interested, it's the alcohol making you THINK you and her do. What if you were able to do this without any intoxicants? And is it possible too?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could do it with out and there were times I did. The bars/clubs were simply target rich environments and when in Rome, do as the Romans do. I'm not a natural entertainer or big socializer but the alcohol helped take the edge off so I could be that.

The alcohol had nothing to do with why it felt shallow. Its shallow because once you figure this whole game out, it doesn't leave a long lasting satisfying feeling. I value depth in relationships and seducing/dating randoms girls is very surface. I got tired of sharing my life in short term relationships with women that were simply "fun & hot". There are far more rewarding things than fuhking women.

However I do feel every guy should experience an abundance of women. Its a good way to depedestalize them. You realize they aren't so special after all. There isn't much difference from one to another. You realize the true nature of women. You will do things more worthwhile.

Afterwards you will develop higher criteria for whom you let into your life. You will be more rigid in your beliefs. You will listen less to what your penis tells you.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually you reach the apex where beautiful women just don't do it for you anymore, and truly realize that true happiness was really never to be found in women at all (as this is biologically- and ego-driven), but rather in the process of striving toward new milestones you have yet to conquer.

Just be careful. Many beautiful women are extremely insecure and not accustomed to be set aside for no reason. Some will attempt to spite you (and your good name). Use an alternate name upon first meet if you can.

Jaded? Good. What's the next milestone on the agenda?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True romance is when you truly let go and become totally naked physically, emotionally, and mentally. This is something that is "natural" for kids that are in the 14-18 age range. But after 18, social conditioning sets in, and the ego covers everything up, and romance becomes a game of attrition, hence the sh!t tests, jealousy plotlines, DHV's, manipulation, etc.
This is so true. My last girlfriend gave herself completely to me when I was 21 and she was almost 17. Like, really, man, the sex was crazy good, the relationship was crazy good. The moment she became 18 and beyond that...OK, there were other factors as well, but she kinda started feeling like she was competing in life or some **** like that and totally changed.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is truly one of my fears of success and something that I think about time from time.

I'm no where near your level of success but I do fear of reaching the point of having success with women and still feel as empty and as unfulfilling as I do now. It's truly a tough pill to swallow but that's why I'm focusing on myself and what I want to do with my life. It's more about accepting the reality that things aren't as special as they once might seemed. Starting out might be an amazing thrilling experience but that type of world after a while is a cold mischievous place and you can sense that very early.