Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jacket: black vs brown leather?

rodace2

Reaction score
Go with dark brown. I have 2 dark brown jackets and they are really look good. Message me if you want to see the photo.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then, repairs with black leather dye are less obvious than repairs with brown.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. She says "I hate you so much I could kill you." Going away forever will make her happy again. So I'm leaving her to her pumped-and-dumped lifestyle and leaving her bastard child fatherless. I'd be better off with no woman at all than wasting another second thinking about her. I learned from my mistakes and the next relationship will be done with planning for my happiness.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 8 years, the good man is still wondering whether he should get the brown or black jacket.

kendraallen

Reaction score
Dude, he's not asking us to pick a wife for him. Style questions like this are pretty uniform. I'd go with brown because wearing a black jacket with brown shoes makes me a little uncomfortable, but the only leather accessories that absolutely have to match are your shoes and your belt. So get a pink leather jacket like Kidd said. :p

By the way, there's nothing wrong with wearing black shoes and jeans.
nice sharing!!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say they’re still cool. I like black, but that’s just my preference.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If you want badass biker look go weathered black, otherrwise go classic in old style brown. Oterrwise get out of the centuries old thread…