Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive spent a lot of time in coffee shops this last fortnight......

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on if you let the kunt types get under your skin. Often these liberal feminist are waiting to be taken by a guy not putting up with her BS.
Smash and dash if not looking for LTR.
These types can be freaks in the bedroom
Been there, done that. I found out it’s not worth it (for myself) to tame them. It can be done, but that drive to be “independent” causes them to act out and undermine my peace of mind. I have learned that if any woman does not bring me peace 80% of the time, it’s best to kick her to the curb.
It’s a fun experience to conquer a feminist, but only one or two times if you value peace of mind.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a fun experience to conquer a feminist, but only one or two times if you value peace of mind.
In my experience, they are often upset with the world because they are ugly and homely looking. They use feminism as a scapegoat or excuse. A hot fem would be a ultra Pita. No proof.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not something Id took much notice of before, but when you spend time in Starbucks etc(its expensive in the UK)

it obviously attracts a certain calibre of person (you could leave your keys and phone on the side).

The women are usually fit and feminine , although career minded with their laptops, they are very friendly & flirty.

(the only neg is they come across as extremely confident with very good social skills, fortunately I brought the fire.)

I've got & given my number 5 times this last week, with just effortless chat, and no intention to pick up. what a great transition when that happens, feels genuine to her as well!...

I met the one woman last night and had a good time, she has been pursuing today, the other 4 are in comms...

Heres the ironic part, each woman has a much higher SMV than I'm used to dealing with, all because I've put myself in a quality environment,

Its like I've totally devauled myself the last 10 years of my life.
Good on ya putting yourself out there. But this it no discovery. It is only natural to find what you are looking for. You go to a club and that is what you'll find. You go to a bar and that is what you will find. Simple.

Starbucks doesn't really work like that in most of the US and it is just another coffee shop and not super expensive, but definitely better than going to a club. The equivalent here would be Whole Foods. That is the place to meet women with high SMV. Women that go there care about their health, fitness, and can afford it.

At the end, bookstores, coffee shops, "organic" shos, are places worthy women usually gravitate towards to.

Just make sure you raise your SMV as well. You attract and rettain what you are yourself.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that go there care about their health, fitness, and can afford it.
But those women are also usually career women are daddy's little independent. Two kinds of women I hate the most.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mentioned book stores. At least in the Northeastern States, you’re going to fine the most snobby and feminist women on the planet. They are insufferably bad. I’d rather dumpster dive at a bar than deal with the average book store shrew.
This is true at the B&N near where I live, which happens to also have Starbucks 'Cafe' inside it. Most of the women in there are either middle/late-aged chunky Karen-types, or young, colored-hair, nose-pierced, metoo feminists.

But....If they're freaky in the bedroom, then maybe worth a try.....

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to hate any type of women. The more you are a simpless non needy fan of the game of women they become what they are. 1 charctaristic is a daily whirlwind of emotions
I don't hate them in the sense that they are women. But the traits that they carry that I rather avoid.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it's a good place to meet women in the UK.

Around here, they finally stopped letting bums use restrooms with no questions asked after they were full of needles and sh!t all the time.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you segway into a random chat at Star Bucks?
Make eye contact and smile. Perhaps even a "hello" or "good morning" Her reaction will tell you if she will interact with you. An interested woman will light up and smile back. A disinterested woman will break your gaze and turn away from you. Be prepared to chat, her jewelry, her clothing, her hairstyle should all clue you in on what here interests are.

Practice on old ladies if you have to. They like the attention. AND if a cute young thing come in and sees you having a convo , you have just been pre-selected as a nice, social person. Old ladies make the best wingwomen....

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
How do you segway into a random chat at Star Bucks?
Depends on what they are doing, reading a book or on their laptop. You can easly pick something to comment on.

I attempted to do some bookstore approaching pre-pandemic. I made attempts in both an independent bookstore and a couple of Barnes & Noble locations. I found the biggest problem with bookstores is that most women didn't seem open to being approached. I received even fewer IOIs at a bookstore than at the mall (another tough venue) and the grocery store (an easier yet not a cakewalk venue for me). Most of my bookstore time was spent lingering and looking for viable approaches. While that sentence is true of most non-bar venues, I found it to be the worst at bookstores.

I also didn't see a lot of attractive 20s-30s women in bookstores when I attempted approaching.
Where are women open to being approached? Even bars and clubs have the same problem. It's really a numbers game at the end of the day.

Go to a bookstore because you actually want to, not just to pick up women. It's like going to a cafe if you hate coffee.

I used to meet girls at the library back in college, very easy to just ask them if i could sit at their table.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are women open to being approached? Even bars and clubs have the same problem. It's really a numbers game at the end of the day.
To optimise your odds you need a place where women dont have a revolving abundance of males, but where social interaction is still an accepted part of the environment. This means school programs, workplaces and activity groups that are female heavy, or at least have a gender parity, where personal relations can develop.

The more frequented an environment is by a large number of random unknown men (OLD, nightlife, cold approach), the less open women will be to escalating with you, and the harsher the expectations on you will be.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to make people aware, I play the long ball in the UK.

I make a woman believe "she now knows me" over 2 or 3 interactions

UK women will crucify you for pick up,. they would shut you down, or put you on social media as the child catcher :lol: .