Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive spent a lot of time in coffee shops this last fortnight......

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not something Id took much notice of before, but when you spend time in Starbucks etc(its expensive in the UK)

it obviously attracts a certain calibre of person (you could leave your keys and phone on the side).

The women are usually fit and feminine , although career minded with their laptops, they are very friendly & flirty.

(the only neg is they come across as extremely confident with very good social skills, fortunately I brought the fire.)

I've got & given my number 5 times this last week, with just effortless chat, and no intention to pick up. what a great transition when that happens, feels genuine to her as well!...

I met the one woman last night and had a good time, she has been pursuing today, the other 4 are in comms...

Heres the ironic part, each woman has a much higher SMV than I'm used to dealing with, all because I've put myself in a quality environment,

Its like I've totally devauled myself the last 10 years of my life.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not something Id took much notice of before, but when you spend time in Starbucks etc(its expensive in the UK)

it obviously attracts a certain calibre of person. The women are usually fit and feminine , although career minded with their laptops, they are very friendly & flirty.

(the only neg is they come across as extremely confident with very good social skills, fortunately I brought the fire.)

Ive got & given my number 5 times this last week, with just effortless chat, and no intention to pick up. what a great transition when that happens, feels genuine to her aswell!...

I met the one woman last night and had a good time, she has been pursuing today, the other 4 are in comms...

Heres the ironic part, each woman has a much higher SMV than I'm used to dealing with, all because I've put myself in a quality environment,

Its like Ive totally devauled myself the last 10 years of my life.
good work mate, keep us posted how it works out.

could be a new area to pay attention to.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good work mate, keep us posted how it works out.

could be a new area to pay attention to.
will do, I'm intrigued how confident they are, its like their loaded with Patrice O Neal comeback lines from years of dealing with men/business. could be a little insufferable.

I like my women quiet lol, Ill just tell them they speak more than a vegan. interesting how negging works,

I playfully asked a woman her drinking habits the other day(its important to me as most western women have substance abuse)

interestingly for the last 2 days, shes blown up my phone! Trying to qualify herself, as she knew I went indifferent when she admitted "most days".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who does not drink coffee frequently (less than 5 times a year), I do not spend much time in coffee shops. I'm intrigued by your findings about the women. I'm not sure that Starbucks in the USA has the same time of clientele.

Before the pandemic, I did some grocery approaching in Whole Foods, which tends to have the fit clientele you're describing. Whole Foods was not the grocery store where I got the most dates but I don't recall having any bad approaches in Whole Foods.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it obviously attracts a certain calibre of person (you could leave your keys and phone on the side).

The women are usually fit and feminine , although career minded with their laptops, they are very friendly & flirty.

I've got & given my number 5 times this last week, with just effortless chat, and no intention to pick up. what a great transition when that happens, feels genuine to her as well!...

Actually this doesn't surprise me that much. The places where most guys go to meet women are places where the lowest quality women hang out (bars, Tinder etc).

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this doesn't surprise me that much. The places where most guys go to meet women are places where the lowest quality women hang out (bars, Tinder etc).
Totally agree, ironically with lower, SMV, and more entitlement from my current notes, christ its comedy

Bookstores/coffee shops are also good Derb
Yes only time Id gone to the coffee shop was i could be there for a couple of hours, will look into the book shop

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It truly is all mental. In my 20's when I was blue pilled and had almost zero luck with women, I never could have imagined I would have the same success I do now at 45 (and with women in their 20's and 30's even at my current age).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand walking into a Starbucks or Whole Foods. I hate what those places entail and I further hate the crowd they attract. The women that go there I don't really want to interact with anyway. They have the same snobby attitude that I already dislike and turns me off from most women.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U know what theres a starbucks about 200 yards from my gym and im not kidding nearly every time i drive / cycle past there are HB's either lingering in there or in the drive through

Those coffee chains are natural environments for HB's because they can go and gossip and post a picture of the cup on instagram story , then as you say you also have the career women in there

I dont particularly like costa or starbucks i think the coffee is ****e quality and over priced

But as an environment for women you could be onto something

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U know what theres a starbucks about 200 yards from my gym and im not kidding nearly every time i drive / cycle past there are HB's either lingering in there or in the drive through

Those coffee chains are natural environments for HB's because they can go and gossip and post a picture of the cup on instagram story , then as you say you also have the career women in there

I dont particularly like costa or starbucks i think the coffee is ****e quality and over priced

But as an environment for women you could be onto something
So far all the women ive spoke to & met, are classy and knock welfare women for 6.

ill be interested to see what the energy of these career women is, over a few meets. whether the Anette schwarzenneger comes out to play

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually airports can also be pretty good.
Yes, they can be. I'm not sure if they are turning into grocery stores where masking is killing the approach environment.

The flights themselves can be good for approaching or insta dates. Southwest Airlines is good for this because of open seating.

I can't stand walking into a Starbucks or Whole Foods. I hate what those places entail and I further hate the crowd they attract. The women that go there I don't really want to interact with anyway. They have the same snobby attitude that I already dislike and turns me off from most women.I
Approaching women at Whole Foods has been a cliche in the dating world for a long time. I can identify with what you are saying about the snobby attitudes. I had more success at other grocery stores besides Whole Foods. I wonder why doing approaches at Whole Foods is such a cliche since I wasn't impressed at how my Whole Foods approaches went in the pre-pandemic era.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they can be. I'm not sure if they are turning into grocery stores where masking is killing the approach environment.

The flights themselves can be good for approaching or insta dates. Southwest Airlines is good for this because of open seating.

Approaching women at Whole Foods has been a cliche in the dating world for a long time. I can identify with what you are saying about the snobby attitudes. I had more success at other grocery stores besides Whole Foods. I wonder why doing approaches at Whole Foods is such a cliche since I wasn't impressed at how my Whole Foods approaches went in the pre-pandemic era.
The trick with Whole Foods is to make your approach in the salami section.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you segway into a random chat at Star Bucks?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mentioned book stores. At least in the Northeastern States, you’re going to fine the most snobby and feminist women on the planet. They are insufferably bad. I’d rather dumpster dive at a bar than deal with the average book store shrew.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mentioned book stores. At least in the Northeastern States, you’re going to fine the most snobby and feminist women on the planet. They are insufferably bad. I’d rather dumpster dive at a bar than deal with the average book store shrew.
I attempted to do some bookstore approaching pre-pandemic. I made attempts in both an independent bookstore and a couple of Barnes & Noble locations. I found the biggest problem with bookstores is that most women didn't seem open to being approached. I received even fewer IOIs at a bookstore than at the mall (another tough venue) and the grocery store (an easier yet not a cakewalk venue for me). Most of my bookstore time was spent lingering and looking for viable approaches. While that sentence is true of most non-bar venues, I found it to be the worst at bookstores.

I also didn't see a lot of attractive 20s-30s women in bookstores when I attempted approaching.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you segway into a random chat at Star Bucks?
Scenario engagement, toilet electrics were out of order the other day, HB7 reminded me use my torch on my phone, told her Im collecting the accolades for her idea, so i made it be seen that the next person that went to the toilet in the dark, i shouted to them to use the torch on their phone..

Obviously within distance of HB7 and she was laughing her head off