Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've set the bar too high now!

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
The last young chicky i went out with recently was my hottest GF yet, probably round the 8.5 mark. Now I'm having problems with other girls coz I'm comparing them next te HB 8.5. I never land babes like that last girl, ever. I usually get the cuter girls not the "smoking babes"

What do I do, drop my standards a bit, coz I'm far from this lady killer that can pull 8+ babes every weekend. Sux because now I feel I've gotta get a babe at least as hot as my last ex or nothing, I'm sure others of you here have had this predicament, what did you do? Settle for less or wait it out for another decade before you got a chancer with another stunner?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why WOULDN'T you hit a girl who is a 7? You have nothing to lose. Plus, maybe you'll find out that the girl who isn't quite as much of a burner on the outside, actually has an amazing personality to go along with her 'sevenness'

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm good point XblitzXX, guess I kinda wanna throw **** in my ex's face and for my own ego, that i can do BETTER then I did with her...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Hmmm good point XblitzXX, guess I kinda wanna throw **** in my ex's face and for my own ego, that i can do BETTER then I did with her...
That's always good too man but "better" is always subjective. Get with girls for yourself and only yourself. I have a friend that used to post on this board and he's always said: "Fvck what your friends think about her, fvck what your exes think about her, if she makes the cack hard; hit it."

Reaction score
I can only shake my head! Is this what this site is producing? Insecure, Selfish, Superficial DJ's?

I can take a fat chick with a beautiful face and turn her into a slim 9. I look for potential. The naturally slim ones usually have the same kinda attitude this young bigwanker is displaying.

Give me a hard working 7 in the body and 9 in the face and I can create miracles without all the headaches and hastles.

You heads need to get away from this lame numbering system.

As I and many others have shown it's all subjective. My 9's would be your 7's and your 9's would be my 6's...cause I hate skinny starving waifs and I don't like big fat bloated monstrosities either.

To date someone cause you think they are a 9 or 8.5 or 8.3 or 8.2 or 7.9...is stupid and lame subservience to your ego.

Your ego is in control of YOU not you in control. Your letting what YOU think others will think make your decisions for you.

Lame....really lame!

I control my destiny and environment. I don't let others rule whom I see or influence my decisions on ANYTHING!

Maybe young wanker here could learn from this!

OH Paradox I am not being rude to this kid as per our agreement or discussion. I am merely pointing him in the right direction and since I don't recall his screen name now that I've started the post I am using the name the energy of his message speaks to me.

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Reaction score
My god, what are you talking about - WAKE UP! PAY ATTENTION!

Women are not physiologically wired to look for good looking men as a priority - sure cosmo tells them this - but is not the reality.

Ask yourself what is it about the james bond man that excites the woman so much? Is it the:

Looks
Confidence
Mystery
Style
Charm

Its all of these and more. You need to look deeper though, how do each of these characteristics and any others you may have listed actually affect the woman?

<B>How does an attractive man make her feel?</B>
<B>What does charm make a woman experience</B>

Look deeply into what feelings each characteristic elicits in the woman; its these feelings that the woman wants, not the actual characteristic. Why do you think rich ugly dudes get laid, its because they give the woman a sensation that overwhelms the socially programmed mind.

If your game is good and you bring about these feelings, you have won!

All that is limiting you from getting the 10's all the time, is your own limiting beliefs.