"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I've set the bar too high now!

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
The last young chicky i went out with recently was my hottest GF yet, probably round the 8.5 mark. Now I'm having problems with other girls coz I'm comparing them next te HB 8.5. I never land babes like that last girl, ever. I usually get the cuter girls not the "smoking babes"

What do I do, drop my standards a bit, coz I'm far from this lady killer that can pull 8+ babes every weekend. Sux because now I feel I've gotta get a babe at least as hot as my last ex or nothing, I'm sure others of you here have had this predicament, what did you do? Settle for less or wait it out for another decade before you got a chancer with another stunner?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Why WOULDN'T you hit a girl who is a 7? You have nothing to lose. Plus, maybe you'll find out that the girl who isn't quite as much of a burner on the outside, actually has an amazing personality to go along with her 'sevenness'
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Hmmm good point XblitzXX, guess I kinda wanna throw **** in my ex's face and for my own ego, that i can do BETTER then I did with her...
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Hmmm good point XblitzXX, guess I kinda wanna throw **** in my ex's face and for my own ego, that i can do BETTER then I did with her...
That's always good too man but "better" is always subjective. Get with girls for yourself and only yourself. I have a friend that used to post on this board and he's always said: "Fvck what your friends think about her, fvck what your exes think about her, if she makes the cack hard; hit it."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
I can only shake my head! Is this what this site is producing? Insecure, Selfish, Superficial DJ's?

I can take a fat chick with a beautiful face and turn her into a slim 9. I look for potential. The naturally slim ones usually have the same kinda attitude this young bigwanker is displaying.

Give me a hard working 7 in the body and 9 in the face and I can create miracles without all the headaches and hastles.

You heads need to get away from this lame numbering system.

As I and many others have shown it's all subjective. My 9's would be your 7's and your 9's would be my 6's...cause I hate skinny starving waifs and I don't like big fat bloated monstrosities either.

To date someone cause you think they are a 9 or 8.5 or 8.3 or 8.2 or 7.9...is stupid and lame subservience to your ego.


Your ego is in control of YOU not you in control. Your letting what YOU think others will think make your decisions for you.

Lame....really lame!

I control my destiny and environment. I don't let others rule whom I see or influence my decisions on ANYTHING!

Maybe young wanker here could learn from this!

OH Paradox I am not being rude to this kid as per our agreement or discussion. I am merely pointing him in the right direction and since I don't recall his screen name now that I've started the post I am using the name the energy of his message speaks to me.
 

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
My god, what are you talking about - WAKE UP! PAY ATTENTION!

Women are not physiologically wired to look for good looking men as a priority - sure cosmo tells them this - but is not the reality.

Ask yourself what is it about the james bond man that excites the woman so much? Is it the:

Looks
Confidence
Mystery
Style
Charm

Its all of these and more. You need to look deeper though, how do each of these characteristics and any others you may have listed actually affect the woman?

<B>How does an attractive man make her feel?</B>
<B>What does charm make a woman experience</B>

Look deeply into what feelings each characteristic elicits in the woman; its these feelings that the woman wants, not the actual characteristic. Why do you think rich ugly dudes get laid, its because they give the woman a sensation that overwhelms the socially programmed mind.

If your game is good and you bring about these feelings, you have won!

All that is limiting you from getting the 10's all the time, is your own limiting beliefs.
 
Top