“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I've read this several times but never heard it explained...

J S Az

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
44
that sleeping less, like 6-7 hours a night, is better for your confidence

now I always just figured it meant that you are awake longer so you have more time to be out in the world building confidence

but does it have another meaning? like some sort of bodily functions like too much sleep has some chemical meaning?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Sleeping less makes you more sleepy. Fact.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by Panda 2000
Sleeping less makes you more sleepy. Fact.
+Cranky

You'll end up scarin/pissin girls off, because of your attitude.
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Originally posted by Panda 2000
Sleeping less makes you more sleepy. Fact.
no, that is not a fact. I find it to be the complete opposite in fact. Once I get into a rythm of 6-7 hours of sleep I am far more awake and balanced during the day than if I slept for 8-9 hours.
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Yes, because you're in rhytm and because you sleep for approximately the same amount of time every day. I tried adjusting to sleeping like 8 hours per day regularly and I felt a lot better than when I slept 6 hours per day regularly. But due to my schedule and my unwillingness to sleep I'm back at 6 now.
I think it's the thing where you feel fine but there's still a little sleepiness inside of you that you're not completely aware of, but it's there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
panda,

I was referring to when I were in 8-9 hour cycles.

it may also have something to do with the fact that between the age of 15 to 19, one does seem to require more sleep than otherwise.

If you actually want to get up early in the morning (I do, as I love mornings) then try getting a 20-30 minute nap between 15.30 and 18.00 and there really should be no problem keeping up a lower sleep routine.
 
Top