Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've Noticed Women Mocking Their Husbands

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Rollo hits the nail on the head in his post.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Rollo hits the nail on the head in his post.
From experience id say that most women wont mock their man in front of her friend, family or coworker.
This is only because if they do it reflect badly on themself. You know her chosing a no good subpar man, it means she cant do better.

I think they more often brag about their man even if most of the time behind close door its an other story.

However they will do it in other situations.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are married, or in a serious long term relationship, EVERYTHING is about your chick. That is just the way it is. Whatever you, her plow-horse, does is viewed by how it impacts her.

Some women will go on social media and make all this BS public, but they all think it.

You get a promotion and more money = SHE can get a bigger house!
You get fired and are out of work = SHE has to suffer!
Your mother dies = SHE is such a good person for being supportive.

In contrast:

SHE gets a promotion and more money = YOU need to step up you game and keep up.
SHE gets fired and is out of work = YOU need to step up and get another job, and SHE is a victim of circumstance.
HER mother dies = YOU are not doing enough to comfort her and lack sensitivity by not letting her wallow in grief.

This is one of the reasons why I avoid serious relationships, I'm too old to put up with the BS anymore. Because when you get in one, you have to surrender yourself completely to to her happiness and take the blame for anything that goes sideways. If you don't... you will be shamed by her friends and family. My sister, who is an abusive alcoholic, blames everything on her husband and daughter. When in truth my brother-in-law should be worshiped for putting up with her BS.

When you get into a serious relationship you are not taking on a member of the crew: you are taking on a passenger. If you do not service her needs, because you are expecting her to pull her weight, you will get the same response if a airline steward tells a passenger to get up and get their own drink and bag of peanuts.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Afterwards...She probably took back all the snacks, then went to sit on her huge a$$, and eat ALL of it!!!:p

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are married, or in a serious long term relationship, EVERYTHING is about your chick. That is just the way it is. Whatever you, her plow-horse, does is viewed by how it impacts her.

Some women will go on social media and make all this BS public, but they all think it.

In contrast:

SHE gets fired and is out of work = YOU need to step up and get another job, and SHE is a victim of circumstance.
HER mother dies = YOU are not doing enough to comfort her and lack sensitivity by not letting her wallow in grief.

This is one of the reasons why I avoid serious relationships, I'm too old to put up with the BS anymore. Because when you get in one, you have to surrender yourself completely to to her happiness and take the blame for anything that goes sideways. If you don't... you will be shamed by her friends and family. My sister, who is an abusive alcoholic, blames everything on her husband and daughter. When in truth my brother-in-law should be worshiped for putting up with her BS.

When you get into a serious relationship you are not taking on a member of the crew: you are taking on a passenger. If you do not service her needs, because you are expecting her to pull her weight, you will get the same response if a airline steward tells a passenger to get up and get their own drink and bag of peanuts.

funny I knew a girl once who posted on her FB, then she received flowers from someone, of course it was not her BF and of course it created drama when he saw it, after she confess to me she did that just to make drama, a thing about this girl was since she worked with me she normally would talk like hell, but when she started to lie (with was often) I would give her a look of like stop sh!ting me, then she would feel a little shame and then confess after most of time, when she start to tell me she didn't know her BF would be this angry, I gave her the look and then she confessed about trying to stir him a little.

so knowing this, you undertand very well it always about her and her needs, and if you don't solve her needs she will find it elsewhere, only question is what is she needs, crave, and then give it to her in a way no one did and she find hard to replace, only thing is what a woman crave is diferent to each one, almost all need a set of thing, but the grade of each also differ

RickTheToad

Reaction score

In contrast:

Only if you allow her to act like that and do not maintain frame.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of this among the liberal crowd here in western WA. Otherwise goodlooking guys who bow down to their average-at-best wives. It doesn't help that the wives usually out-mass their husbands so they can enforce their way too.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. Although maintaining frame before, during, and after a date with a woman and maintaining frame in a LTR are two very different things. Maintaining frame in a LTR can become very difficult, sometimes impossible over the course of years where there are many changing variables, including monotony, within the relationship as well outside of the relationship.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comes down to mutual respect in public. It is fine to joke about things like when my dad got his vasectomy, his female cousin sent him a "sorry for your loss" card.

I've noticed when a woman talks down about her husband or boyfriend, that relationship will not last. Opposed to couples who build each OTHER up. Usually it is those couples over 30 years together that make each other look good with their comments to friends families and strangers. If there is some self deprecation type humor, it is not frequent. If there is teasing it is done in private between the two of them.

I'll never forget when my mother made a comment that put me in a bad light, my lady brought to light something she really admired about me, and was genuine about it. It stunned my mother and she backtracked. She thought she was going to have a "girls club " moment and it backfired.

When I met my lady, I'd already had a V. She was talking with some girlfriends after a year or so and they told her to be careful about getting knocked up. She gave a sly smile and told them my situation and ...."but we love to keep on trying..."

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I find the Asian girls don't do this. I think that also goes for the EE girls because I have had some experience there. Don't know anything about latinas unfortunately.

My girlfriend is genuinely horrified by the Aussie scrags at her work on 2 counts:

1. How much they slag off their hubbies to the other girlz about nothing much

2. How little f****** work they do and how good they are it's getting out of it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, seems like Rollo is being a little oversensitive on this one. Okay, the wife was making some jokes, but I don't think it was done out of any disrespect. It shows that she cares if she took all that time to put that together, seems like she's investing her time into him. I'm sure some will disagree but that is just my gut reaction. It looks like getting someone a joke card while they're recovering from surgery. That means they're thinking of you, not disrespecting you. There are a lot worse things to worry about.

That said, and I mean this very generally: I notice a lot of women do complain about their husbands. And they also complain about their friends. And their boss, and their co-workers, and their enemies. It's just the way they are.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, seems like Rollo is being a little oversensitive on this one. Okay, the wife was making some jokes, but I don't think it was done out of any disrespect. It shows that she cares if she took all that time to put that together, seems like she's investing her time into him. I'm sure some will disagree but that is just my gut reaction. It looks like getting someone a joke card while they're recovering from surgery. That means they're thinking of you, not disrespecting you. There are a lot worse things to worry about.

That said, and I mean this very generally: I notice a lot of women do complain about their husbands. And they also complain about their friends. And their boss, and their co-workers, and their enemies. It's just the way they are.
My father once told me that a lot of times when someone says a joke they actually mean it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes and no even mantaining the frame will not keep her, frame is something to keep you constant and sane, its not a she will fall on you, the idea is she fall for your frame and keep her steady, but sometimes this will piss her off, because she is not getting her needs.

what mike said is true, its always about her, she is a great mom, she is nice, she is this and that, its never about anything else, and that is why you need to keep your frame and screen, you want to date the la creme of female you can get, not the bottom of the pot

RickTheToad

Reaction score
yes and no even mantaining the frame will not keep her, frame is something to keep you constant and sane, its not a she will fall on you, the idea is she fall for your frame and keep her steady, but sometimes this will piss her off, because she is not getting her needs.

what mike said is true, its always about her, she is a great mom, she is nice, she is this and that, its never about anything else, and that is why you need to keep your frame and screen, you want to date the la creme of female you can get, not the bottom of the pot
A dude needs to stand firm and maintain frame for himself and his self respect. She will either fall into you or walk away. What many dudes fail to realize is that once she goes silent, they chase. It's over for them at that time. Chasing is not maintaining frame and will ultimately lead to failure.