Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've Noticed Women Mocking Their Husbands

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Marriage was once a holy bond for a lifetime under God with mutual duties and responsibilities.

Now, it is nothing more than a tool to emotionally domesticate men and then ultimately to rob them of an accumulated wealth of a lifetime of work.

Without God, marriage is a joke.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father once told me that a lot of times when someone says a joke they actually mean it.
There's usually at least a grain of truth in there.

But an old tenet of the manosphere is that women live by emotion. A lot of girls will love their friends, then get angry at them over some real or imagined slight. She'll hate her for a few days, then go back to being best friends with her for four months. Then repeat the cycle all over again. It's all based on emotion, how she feels that day.

That's fvcked up, but the point is a woman might mock her husband one day, then love him wholeheartedly the next. You don't have to settle for one of these girls, but from what I've seen, they're not uncommon or unusual.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are married, or in a serious long term relationship, EVERYTHING is about your chick. That is just the way it is. Whatever you, her plow-horse, does is viewed by how it impacts her.

Some women will go on social media and make all this BS public, but they all think it.

You get a promotion and more money = SHE can get a bigger house!
You get fired and are out of work = SHE has to suffer!
Your mother dies = SHE is such a good person for being supportive.

In contrast:

SHE gets a promotion and more money = YOU need to step up you game and keep up.
SHE gets fired and is out of work = YOU need to step up and get another job, and SHE is a victim of circumstance.
HER mother dies = YOU are not doing enough to comfort her and lack sensitivity by not letting her wallow in grief.

This is one of the reasons why I avoid serious relationships, I'm too old to put up with the BS anymore. Because when you get in one, you have to surrender yourself completely to to her happiness and take the blame for anything that goes sideways. If you don't... you will be shamed by her friends and family. My sister, who is an abusive alcoholic, blames everything on her husband and daughter. When in truth my brother-in-law should be worshiped for putting up with her BS.

When you get into a serious relationship you are not taking on a member of the crew: you are taking on a passenger. If you do not service her needs, because you are expecting her to pull her weight, you will get the same response if a airline steward tells a passenger to get up and get their own drink and bag of peanuts.
My goodness this was a righteous post. And it truly illustrates why relationships fail these days: imbalance.

Society expects the man to provide everything and be held accountable for everything but the woman is not expected to equally contribute yet wants all the benefits of a relationship.

A relationship not built on balance and equal contribution from both parties is doomed to fail.... However, when it fails the man will be on the hook for alimony and child support so even in the separation the man will still get screwed....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goodness this was a righteous post. And it truly illustrates why relationships fail these days: imbalance.

Society expects the man to provide everything and be held accountable for everything but the woman is not expected to equally contribute yet wants all the benefits of a relationship.

A relationship not built on balance and equal contribution from both parties is doomed to fail.... However, when it fails the man will be on the hook for alimony and child support so even in the separation the man will still get screwed....
I had been thinking about this situation. The male gets screwed and not just financially whether he was at fault or she was at fault.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin, a Bo Duke (chad) - we used to watch that show and he to this day smiles like that John Schneider. I've seen a recent pic of him and his wife I guess dressed to go out during the holidays and he looks stressed and a little blockish (he is 100% all-in for his son sacrificing for Him totally) and happy but weary-looking. SHE in the picture looks dressed to the 9s and sexily like she's in it to attract a billion other dudes. My granddad passed 2014 but would always used to say, "she wears the pants" and I Know that he has to discipline their son which makes her look better to the son and the son (very bright in advanced classes and reading way ahead, drawing way ahead, sports the best player in soccer etc) has calculated how to play mom to get what he wants - very spoiled with a terrible temper.

So the photo, she looks really sexy, he looks "dad" or trying to play the straight n' narrow never looking to cheat or is just playing his role until death. I wonder if she's cheating. I just wonder. She could be not. They always visit my mom 500 miles away cause she's so awesome over his wife's own creepy parents. Mom has a cool intelligently decorated and update spacious house, just very inviting and people like spending time there. Where I live her house would cost twice as much. My area is getting like California, it's pretty stupid.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you @stringpuller some guys have been skipping the basic reading. But you swim in a pretty toxic pond. there are women out there who can form a team with a man at least for a period of time. and if you are lucky and find a woman like that and the relationship goes to bad you probably should take a good long look at yourself as you had good materials to build with.

I have been lucky and have found multiple woman like that and could never settle for less. However I do compromise on looks. when you get to your 50s going for stunners who r b1tchy is kind of a waste of time because they ain't gonna stay that way for long. I will settle for cute enough, smart, good body good personality and treats like a king. Which explains my preference for Asian girls.

Now that's where I agree with the LMS crowd. If you are a top 10% guy maybe you can get one of those 15 years younger and she will be like a little kitten. I put that in the same category as winning the lottery unlikely and thinking about it too will drive you crazy. You play the cards you're given well and know when to cash out.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you @stringpuller some guys have been skipping the basic reading. But you swim in a pretty toxic pond. there are women out there who can form a team with a man at least for a period of time. and if you are lucky and find a woman like that and the relationship goes to bad you probably should take a good long look at yourself as you had good materials to build with.

I have been lucky and have found multiple woman like that and could never settle for less. However I do compromise on looks. when you get to your 50s going for stunners who r b1tchy is kind of a waste of time because they ain't gonna stay that way for long. I will settle for cute enough, smart, good body good personality and treats like a king. Which explains my preference for Asian girls.

Now that's where I agree with the LMS crowd. If you are a top 10% guy maybe you can get one of those 15 years younger and she will be like a little kitten. I put that in the same category as winning the lottery unlikely and thinking about it too will drive you crazy. You play the cards you're given well and know when to cash out.
What does a typical "stunner" bring a man?

vs

What is she selling? What does she want? How was she willing to assist?

Once you realize for the most part it's a complete SCAM, it makes dealing with them pretty easy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does a typical "stunner" bring a man?

vs

What is she selling? What does she want? How was she willing to assist?

Once you realize for the most part it's a complete SCAM, it makes dealing with them pretty easy.
You know i'm right though. It's as clear as day.
Wouldn't know I don't deal with them
Probably because you are a wise man.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Wish I was naturally wise. Got my learning at the university of life and the school of hard knocks.

An example. my girlfriend has this mental glitch where she has her coffee black and she sometimes forgets to buy milk. Result no coffee for boyfriend on sleepovers. this morning the usual happened and she suddenly whipped out a sachet of that coffee and milk pre mixed stuff. In that little act there you have it a woman who can work around her flaws and displays basic thoughtfulness for her man.

When you find a woman like that will you get to keep her? Well who knows what life will throw at you both. but if you've been paying attention here you know it's time to take your shot and how to take it.