Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive noticed something..................

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 20 women ive spoke to/ been with......

As soon as they've clocked i'm not a beta cuck who cant be controlled, its served me no favours whatsoever.

they all come back with my audacity/IDGAF attitude.....but by then i've lost attraction anyway.

The whole scene is a mess.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The last 20 women ive spoke to/ been with......

As soon as they've clocked i'm not a beta cuck who cant be controlled, its served me no favours whatsoever.

they all come back with my audacity/IDGAF attitude.....but by then i've lost attraction anyway.

The whole scene is a mess.
When you are having the same problem with a large number of women the only constant in all of this is YOU.

If you want your results to change I would probably look at your role in all of this first and foremost. Something you are doing is likely causing it.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I dont agree , i think women have been indoctrinated by western culture & feminism.
Then you'll continue to have the same issues then. The chances of this being the women versus you is very low with those numbers you stated.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
When you are having the same problem with a large number of women the only constant in all of this is YOU.

If you want your results to change I would probably look at your role in all of this first and foremost. Something you are doing is likely causing it.
Could ot possibly be advice from Kara King?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 is correct, but without providing tools to help you change, you'll just continue the pattern.

I'll provide a couple of personal examples of things I experienced when I was much younger. I used to wonder if I was cursed or if women were crazier than I thought.

Example 01 - It seemed like when I had a girlfriend, then (even when I was out alone and without her) all of a sudden I was receiving all these available and favorable signs from other women. I used to wonder why in the fvck am I only now seeing their outward signs of showing interest and why didn't this happen when I was single.

Example 02 - When in a relationship, I'd overlook a few minor offenses. I'd try to be lenient. Then, there would come a breaking point. I'd had enough. I was done. And then, all of a sudden, they'd become every positive thing that they were supposed to be. This happen several times in my youth.

Like yourself, at first I thought it was a sign of craziness with women. It wasn't an easy pill to swallow, but I was actually the cause of these problems.

As to women that were hitting on me while I was in a relationship, this wasn't a matter of validation/competition and them seeing me with another woman (this occurred mostly when I was out and about while alone). Humbling as it is to admit, I was subconsciously showing more signs of confidence. You see... I was already in a relationship and so I wasn't showing any signs of awkwardness or neediness to these random women. Apparently, when I was single, I was.

As to women I was in a relationship with... I was too accommodating. This was a turn off to women. The moment that I didn't care, written them off and focused on myself... they suddenly turned back into the girl they were in the first place. During the relationship, I had lost focus on myself and made concessions for women that didn't deserve this. In other words, I had subconsciously given them a 'green light' to behave in a manner that wasn't acceptable.

When I was able to understood the things that I was doing wrong (rather than blaming women) the above problems vanished and things started going better.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like i stated in the original post, all these women return to me, however the thrill is then gone. My penis has a very low tolerance for women these days..

I personally think women are confused in 2020 and think they run the ocean

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like i stated in the original post, all these women return to me, however the thrill is then gone. My penis has a very low tolerance for women these days..

Re-read my above posting and you'll get your answer.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've had an enlightening moment last year when a girl I was going out with, straight up told me that I was like a wild mustang that she couldn't control. I don't cave in for anyone and hold my own and maybe at times I'm even too stubborn to a fault on certain things. I'm kinda suspecting you are like that but maybe in a more abrasive and noticeable way.

In the dating market these days, women are used to being in control or getting their way and when that doesn't happen, a lot of them become butt hurt. They don't wanna move on because they realize you might be a catch or offer some kind of value to them. However they get frustrated by this aspect and maybe get emotional. Some may cut ties while others end up coming back and seeing if they can deal with it.

It's an unfortunate reality these days but one way I found is to change your style up a bit so there is less conflict/abrasion and more towards the playful/joking end. There are things that I choose not to engage in and shrug it off. Pick battles more strategically. In doing this, I found out I can eventually mold them, subliminally and subtlely train them over time to be more compliant and submissive by always exhibiting leadership traits and doing by example. It doesn't always work but I was surprised I was able to change a couple hardcore feminists(long story but I did it for the challenge and experiementation).

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont agree , i think women have been indoctrinated by western culture & feminism.
@BackInTheGame78 is correct, the constant is you. However, I will elaborate on why your claim in this post is partly true, but is still not the issue you are facing. It is quite true that western society has elevated and rewarded the victim mentality which is really what 3rd wave feminism has become..."a blame men" type of mentality. However, regardless of this, women cannot control their innate biological attraction to real masculine men. If this were not true, then all these feminized women would be mating with their beta orbiters...yet, that is not happening. They still follow the alpha F&cks, beta bucks game.

Based on your brief description of things, I would guess your issue is you are are still rough around the edges, which is typical of most men who recently swallowed the RP. We tend to go from one beta extreme, to the other end of the spectrum when we first join the manosphere in the hopes to counter balance our prior beta life. It takes years in the game to refine and find who you truly are as a man. A great resource that I always urge guys to go back to is Heartise's Commandments of Poon...they are the golden rule that should always be adhered to.

In your case, namely Commandment IX. Connect with her emotions. "... . Frolic in the surf of emotions rather than the arid desert of logic. Be playful. Employ all your senses. Describe in lush detail scenarios to set her heart afire. Give your feelings freedom to roam. ROAM. Yes, that is a good word. You’re not on a linear path with her. You are ROAMING all over, taking her on an adventure."

From the sound of it...you are too rigid and extreme on the aggression level. It's not always about how manly and unmoveable you are. For LTRs or any type of prolonged relationship with women that amounts to more than mere **** buddies, you must have a sense of playfulness or amused mastery. You must give women hope that there is more to you. There is pick0-up game, then there is relationship game...success at getting the initial lay does not equate to long term success. If anything, it guarantees failure in the long run. Learn to know your audience and environment and become fluid, as a man should be.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@derby1 - you sound burned out TBH. I think taking a break from women would be a good move. Focus on yourself for 30-60 days then come back re-energized. Not saying that there isn't a lot of truth to what you say, however.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Attainability is an important factor against anti-slvt defense. If you appear "too alpha", lots of plain janes can't handle it.
It seems a lot of people struggle to find a happy medium with things and tend to be on the far end of one side or the other of various things. Balance is key in everything.

Vymrr

Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 is correct, but without providing tools to help you change, you'll just continue the pattern.

I'll provide a couple of personal examples of things I experienced when I was much younger. I used to wonder if I was cursed or if women were crazier than I thought.

Example 01 - It seemed like when I had a girlfriend, then (even when I was out alone and without her) all of a sudden I was receiving all these available and favorable signs from other women. I used to wonder why in the fvck am I only now seeing their outward signs of showing interest and why didn't this happen when I was single.

Example 02 - When in a relationship, I'd overlook a few minor offenses. I'd try to be lenient. Then, there would come a breaking point. I'd had enough. I was done. And then, all of a sudden, they'd become every positive thing that they were supposed to be. This happen several times in my youth.

Like yourself, at first I thought it was a sign of craziness with women. It wasn't an easy pill to swallow, but I was actually the cause of these problems.

As to women that were hitting on me while I was in a relationship, this wasn't a matter of validation/competition and them seeing me with another woman (this occurred mostly when I was out and about while alone). Humbling as it is to admit, I was subconsciously showing more signs of confidence. You see... I was already in a relationship and so I wasn't showing any signs of awkwardness or neediness to these random women. Apparently, when I was single, I was.

As to women I was in a relationship with... I was too accommodating. This was a turn off to women. The moment that I didn't care, written them off and focused on myself... they suddenly turned back into the girl they were in the first place. During the relationship, I had lost focus on myself and made concessions for women that didn't deserve this. In other words, I had subconsciously given them a 'green light' to behave in a manner that wasn't acceptable.

When I was able to understood the things that I was doing wrong (rather than blaming women) the above problems vanished and things started going better.
This post is excellent. Guys who are currently seeking a relationship/moving past the pickup phase need to read this. Liked.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a lot of people struggle to find a happy medium with things and tend to be on the far end of one side or the other of various things. Balance is key in everything.
Maybe and i get what your saying but Alpha behavior makes wet beta dries it up.
But im not implying it is specific. Alpha is a bit more broad then just these terms.
I'm not convinced of the whole alpha beta dichotomy.

They seem like terms used to make newcomers understand sexual dynamics.

I see a lot of "pretend alphas" the typical kinds who don't walk the talk.

Might get some initial success, but you can't fool ALL the people ALL the time.

The experienced dudes with their game up just smirk to themselves.

Girls are masters of social experience, they've just had a lot of practice.

Implicit display of high value > explicit.

If a chick digs into your life and finds hidden gems everywhere, you'll wrap her around your finger.

Despite "Models" by Mark Manson being kinda blue pill, pathetic at times even, I did draw a lot of useful stuff from it.

Showing vulnerability, not knowing the possibile dangers ahead is naivety.

Showing vulnerability, knowing the dangers, is courage.

It helped my social interactions and life, maybe it'll help you too.