Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've never ran into a single mom my entire life. Have you?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From reading, I understand that Mother Teresa was a single mother.
However, as far as those I've actually ran into in real life here....
I've bumped into "divorced mothers" "widowed mothers" and "unmarried mothers"
.... but not once have I met a "single mom."
Have any of you?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. When I was in college I fukked one. She was in college, too and was my age. She really liked me but I put some distance between after a couple of bangs. Not my proudest moment AT ALL. If I told you any more you'd really take me to task. (But no I didn't simp in any way.)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... but not once have I met a "single mom."
I've met several, but I've never dated any of them. Unless I'm missing your meaning.
What's the difference between a "single mom" and an "unmarried mother"?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m assuming you are defining single as never married?
I've met several, but I've never dated any of them. Unless I'm missing your meaning.
What's the difference between a "single mom" and an "unmarried mother"?
Mother Teresa was a "single mom" because it's written that a man was not involved with her pregnancy.

In our day and age, the term "single mom" seems rather ambiguous. I've met a many a "divorced mother" a "widowed mother" and an "unmarried mother"... but never a "single mom" that was impregnated without a man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mother Teresa was a "single mom" because it's written that a man was not involved with her pregnancy.
You're saying a "single mom" has to be an Immaculate Conception, a virgin birth?
Or would a test tube baby qualify?
Anyway, then no, I haven't met one.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP; what is the lesson for this one? Most of us would think of single mom as similar to the other names all meaning a woman with a baby and no man to help.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP; what is the lesson for this one? Most of us would think of single mom as similar to the other names all meaning a woman with a baby and no man to help.
Personally, I can sympathize for a child that has a dead-beat dad and/or an inactive father.
However, with the typical woman that wasn't smart enough to use contraceptives (if the man didn't or wouldn't) ... or actually wants to have a "baby daddy" situation... I got little to no sympathy to offer to her. In my eyes, that's not a "single mother." That's an "unmarried mother."

Here I was ... thinking that I had all my negative sexist labels in a row... and then zekko comes along and destroys my theory. haha
"Test Tube Baby" -I have no idea what to say. Good point!

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mothers are the work of the Devil. That's all we need to know.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you mean the Virgin Mary, Jesus' mom, no? Mother Teresa was a 20th century saint. As far as I know she had no children.

You're saying a "single mom" has to be an Immaculate Conception, a virgin birth?
Fun (Catholic) fact: the Immaculate Conception and the virgin birth are two different things. A lot of Catholics don't know this.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you mean the Virgin Mary, Jesus' mom, no? Mother Teresa was a 20th century saint. As far as I know she had no children.
Fun (Catholic) fact: the Immaculate Conception and the virgin birth are two different things. A lot of Catholics don't know this.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Yep.... I stand corrected.
Been recently having a few "what was I thinking moments". Hope it's not a sign of getting old. "

"Fun Facts" are always good to read. Thanks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm lost. Is this a joke about Mother Teresa being a single mom because she was a "mother" but had no children?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've never ran into a single mom my entire life. Have you?"

Try the diaper section, in a grocery or department store.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mother Teresa was a 20th century saint. As far as I know she had no children.
Then who named her Mother?

However, with the typical woman that wasn't smart enough to use contraceptives (if the man didn't or wouldn't) ... or actually wants to have a "baby daddy" situation... I got little to no sympathy to offer to her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met MANY. Some were really hot. A while back I banged one a few times. She was pretty hot with an incredible ass. The son's father was in jail at the time.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never? hmmm.......
I could see how this is possible if you:

A) Never used online dating
B) Lived in the city your entire life (single moms are in the suburbs)
C) Been in a relationship or married for a very long time