Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've never been so devastated in my life.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right, i lost it for a moment there.

The next day i saw her she was laughting like b1tch, i just told her that she is a sl*t, then she went all defensive "it was just a handjob" "why do you even care?"
I felt so down then i even decided not to enroll for the next semester, luckly my professor convinced me that it would be the dumbest thing i will do in my life.

Couple of days later she texts me that she is sick and asked if i can help her cook, i told her to go f*ck herself to delete my number. her neighbor which is a good friend of mine told me that i was one of many guys, maybe the 7th this year, and that he didn'nt want to tell me this at the time, but that she is a crazy ***** and has no friends...

After deleting her number and ignoring her she suddently started to chase me a little bit, asking me questions like "how much money will you make as a doctor?" and trying to to touch me and ****, what a sl*t.

Couple of days ago there was some kind of festival where i live, so i decide to go, went drunk, and somehow ended with two girls sitting in my kitchen and we just set there and kissed and talked (nothing more happend...) She saw us there and ever since she looks at me with "i wanna kill you" face, telling me i got no respect and that we were never togehter.

and the best part is : she now has a new "BF"

man what a b1tch...

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit this is probably the first time that i feel like a dumb beta male. The thing is, she did it very slowly and very convincing, but in the end she just busted the bubble.
Yea.. it seams that way, but if you pay attention to what was going on you will notice that the early signs were there and very clear. Next time you won't get sucked in like this.

The only thing that REALLY bothers me is that she made me lose my self esteem. she had physiologically castrated me, ignoring the fact i'm a man. a feeling i can't describe because its the first time i feel it, but i just CANT GET over it, its almost like i've lost all of my self esteem in like 2 monthes.
Yep.. it is only because you hung around. No sex is a huge red flag, she really isn't into you (which is what happened here) or she has some serious emotional baggage that you should not have to deal with because it isn't your job to try and fix something that another man broke.

I've noticed that when i'm talking to girls now im being very none-pleasant and not fun to talk with as i was before. how the f*ck do i get over this stupid feeling? I feel like the biggest loser in the world right now, no matter what i do.
Take a break from women... work on yourself. Don't take any of this personal, the only thing you did wrong is you failed to see the signs of disinterest... just learn from this and don't let it happen again.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Couple of days ago there was some kind of festival where i live, so i decide to go, went drunk, and somehow ended with two girls sitting in my kitchen and we just set there and kissed and talked (nothing more happend...) She saw us there and ever since she looks at me with "i wanna kill you" face, telling me i got no respect and that we were never togehter.
Eventuelly she somehow friendzoned me, and broke up with me, saying that it because we didn't have sex, but she doesnt have any sex drive.

One week after braking up, i catch her having sex with another dude in the kitchen. Then i have to hear this stupid b*tch having sex in her room until 5 am.

My heart torn apart. I'm a very calm guy but my aggressions just went all over ( i didn't show it though).
Dude, real advice... get a job.
And top of it i'm considering dropping from college because medicine is just too hard for me. i basically feel like a piece of sh!t right now, i've never felt like this before.
Quitter.

B

BlueAlpha1

Dude, real advice... get a job.

Quitter.
This is great, insightful stuff. Shame the guy because he's not getting anything out of school right now and it's draining him. Oh gosh, if he drops out he won't have that $200,000 debt but he'll be a "quitter"! Gosh!

OP, if you're not feeling it quit. Take a month long trip to another continent and find your head space. You can always go back if you change your mind.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
What is this, revenge of the nerds?

Power through the goddamn course, work in medicine and pay off your loans then go do whatever you want. Do not quit or you will regret it for the rest of your life. Nothing is too hard for anyone, jesus christ if you think what you do is hard, I'd love you to come and try my job. Doing difficult sh1t is good for your character and teaches you to be resilient in the face of adversity. Can you imagine if all the soldiers in WW2 just gave up cause a girl back home decided to leave them? We'd all be speaking Japanese and German right now.

There is a ton of un-related stuff you can do with a medical degree, and it will bring in the $$$ in the future. Agree about taking a vacation but not to a resort. Go work in the factory for a week or two and you'll run screaming back to school.

B

BlueAlpha1

What is this, revenge of the nerds?

Power through the goddamn course, work in medicine and pay off your loans then go do whatever you want. Do not quit or you will regret it for the rest of your life. Nothing is too hard for anyone, jesus christ if you think what you do is hard, I'd love you to come and try my job. Doing difficult sh1t is good for your character and teaches you to be resilient in the face of adversity. Can you imagine if all the soldiers in WW2 just gave up cause a girl back home decided to leave them? We'd all be speaking Japanese and German right now.

There is a ton of un-related stuff you can do with a medical degree, and it will bring in the $$$ in the future. Agree about taking a vacation but not to a resort. Go work in the factory for a week or two and you'll run screaming back to school.
This chest beating and shaming that Baby Boomers like to do to younger people is very outdated. If the guy hates it, he should quit. Simple. Take a walk with this "be grateful for what you have boy!" Stating if he quits he will do nothing the rest of his life is the most ridiculous thing - would you tell a business owner a few months from losing everything to 'man up' because it's beta to stop and go back to the drawing board?

It's this type of "never say die" attitude that motivated men to remain at factory jobs they hated to the tune of 60 hours a week, then they dropped dead of a heart attack at 47...

But I guess at least they were tough and alpha right?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with being Alpha bro and everything to do with being an ungreatful little cvnt. I wouldn't be where I am if I had kept on doing the same things I did in my 20's. People think I have nothing to add here? I've fvcked up a good portion of my life making bad decisions like the OPs. He has no idea how lucky he is to be in school for medicine. Finish the course and he'll been in a GREAT position to jump into whatever he wants to do next, quit and drop out and he'll be right back at square one with a sh1t ton of student loans and nothing to show for it. This kid is not a business owner, he is a student in training for the JOB MARKET, a highly competitive and completely unforgiving place that exists in the real world.

I've never once heard of a Doctor complaining because he couldn't find a job, pay the rent on time or meet a woman. Come hangout in the real world for a week or two and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Most of us blue collar losers have to actually do physically exhausting work to put food on the table. This kid's problem is that he has never actually done any back breaking labor or he'd be happy as a p1g in sh1t right now for the opportunity not to have to do it anymore

It's this type of "never say die" attitude that motivated men to remain at factory jobs they hated to the tune of 60 hours a week, then they dropped dead of a heart attack at 47...
You've obviously never worked in the factory or a hard labor blue collar job for more than a summer or you wouldn't have that *****foot attitude. Those 'never say die' attitudes had nothing else going for them because they dropped out of school early and that's what made rent every month. You don't work, you don't eat and you only learn this being stuck in a position with no safety nets. Everyone should have to put a few years in the factory to understand what the majority of people have to go through and how privileged the kids who get to attend universities truly are. This kid is sitting in an air conditioned classroom with a bunch of other little pr1cks, drinking starbucks coffees, reading books and playing with microscopes. You need some motivation? Try riding the back of a garbage truck 16 hours a day, pitching 55 lb bags of dirty diapers in 35 degree heat with 2 hours of sleep.

STAY IN SCHOOL

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFree is 100% on the money. OP has been dumped by a h*e and now wants to press the self destruct button on his future. Get some perspective...what has happened to him is hardly the end of the world. He is being a pvssy.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focusing on your studies OP will help you get through the next hard part. If you walk away after getting into medical school cos you got played then she has bent you over, lubed you and fvcked you.
It sucks, it hurts, now get on with the rest of your life.
As LiveFreeX said a medical degree is a golden ticket even if you dont practice. There are other fields that would snap you up.
If you havent been failing up till now there is no reason to believe you will in the future.
My brother quit too. He has been doing shyt jobs ever since. He still has debt and no smv.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not often I buy in to the slt-shaming here, because like most other things, it is usually blown out of all proportion by some folks.

However, this incidence demonstrates a case of a woman who has next to no respect for herself, let alone anyone else.

"it was just a handjob" - haaaa! Like, 'his c0ck 'fell' in to my mouth/pssy"

"how much money will you make as a doctor?" - "in case I need a handout in the future; which I probably will, once I have a small army of illegitimate children".

Seriously man. If you check out of studying because of this worthless trash, you're an idiot. The girl clearly has no concept of her own conscience. There were probably red flags all over the place that you were blind to. Live and learn man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with "TheMonkeyKing" to allow this slvt to disturb you and upset your balance would literally be gay. Accept her for what her actions said she is, move on. Find a female worthy of your time.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was not considering dropping out of school because of her, it was the combination of the two that made me feel sh1t.

BTW i do not study in the US. i study in EU and here there are many doctors that work like slaves for literally nothing , i have no idea how it is in the US.

Secondly, i'm well aware that going to college is a privlenge, i've worked A LOT and im still working very hard to pay my fees, so idk why LiveFree thinks i'm kind of a spolied w@nker that has no job.

However seeing all 'em social science and literature students (mostly girls) in my university, who literaly just sit all day and wank off, knowing that they are probably going to make the same amount of $$$ as me while investing maybe a 10th of the time and effort, makes me feel like an idiot for studying so much.

I've decided to keep on studying because its too late to start a new degree, who knows where im gonna land in 5 years.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However seeing all 'em social science and literature students (mostly girls) in my university, who literaly just sit all day and wank off, knowing that they are probably going to make the same amount of $$$ as me while investing maybe a 10th of the time and effort, makes me feel like an idiot for studying so much.
Bullsh*t. I'm an maths and economics graduate and this is patently force in the medium and long term. First job out of uni I was making maybe $5,000 a year more than the average lit student. Now after almost 4 years it's considerably greater than that.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad experience that shapes my thought on this, but whenever I hear a woman reference AD meds causing low sex drive, that's a huge red flag. They all know that is one of the potential side effects, but just makes a convenient excuse. If she was into you and the meds did drop her drive a bit, she'd still want some sex, just for the intimacy. So many women are on so many mind bender pills these days - it really does pollute the water and change the game somewhat.

Having to still live where she lived though - that's a bear. Good luck on that