Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've never been so devastated in my life.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I didn't post here for a while because of busy student life.

About 4 Monthes ago i moved in into a new student dormitory, in my apartment there are about 10 students. one of the girls and i were dating and eventuelly were in a relationship, its not the first time that i had a releationship with a chick from the dormitory, but the first time i had a GF with which i've lived with.

At the beginning everything was pretty standard, then she told me she started to take antidepressants and had no sex drive. No biggie, she would still give me some HJs and BJs.

Then she started acting weird, everytime i touched her she would say she doesnt feel like it and act all defensive, so i've stopped and i kept some distance from her. we were still together (probably only in my head), this went for a while, maybe about one month. when we hit home she always said she is tired, and not feeling like having sex, or not in the mood, or not even feeling like sleeping in the same bed with me.

Eventuelly she somehow friendzoned me, and broke up with me, saying that it because we didn't have sex, but she doesnt have any sex drive.

One week after braking up, i catch her having sex with another dude in the kitchen. Then i have to hear this stupid b*tch having sex in her room until 5 am.

My heart torn apart. I'm a very calm guy but my aggressions just went all over ( i didn't show it though).

I can't even move to another student dormitory because this f**cking city is too full with people and i cant afford anything, so now i have to see her basically every day.

And top of it i'm considering dropping from college because medicine is just too hard for me. i basically feel like a piece of sh!t right now, i've never felt like this before.

I'm a foreign student and because of my degree i barely have any social life anymore nor any friends, so this combination drives me insane, I really don't know how to proceed with my life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

About 4 Monthes ago i moved in into a new student dormitory, in my apartment there are about 10 students. one of the girls and i were dating and eventuelly were in a relationship, its not the first time that i had a releationship with a chick from the dormitory, but the first time i had a GF with which i've lived with.

At the beginning everything was pretty standard, then she told me she started to take antidepressants and had no sex drive. No biggie, she would still give me some HJs and BJs.

Then she started acting weird, everytime i touched her she would say she doesnt feel like it and act all defensive, so i've stopped and i kept some distance from her. we were still together (probably only in my head), this went for a while, maybe about one month. when we hit home she always said she is tired, and not feeling like having sex, or not in the mood, or not even feeling like sleeping in the same bed with me.

Eventuelly she somehow friendzoned me, and broke up with me, saying that it because we didn't have sex, but she doesnt have any sex drive.

One week after braking up, i catch her having sex with another dude in the kitchen. Then i have to hear this stupid b*tch having sex in her room until 5 am.

My heart torn apart. I'm a very calm guy but my aggressions just went all over ( i didn't show it though).

I can't even move to another student dormitory because this f**cking city is too full with people and i cant afford anything, so now i have to see her basically every day.

And top of it i'm considering dropping from college because medicine is just too hard for me. i basically feel like a piece of sh!t right now, i've never felt like this before.

I'm a foreign student and because of my degree i barely have any social life anymore nor any friends, so this combination drives me insane, I really don't know how to proceed with my life.
It's her not you, your only thing was poor choice in character. Focus on your objectives in life you gotta cut contact and any triggers that remind you of her.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the third line, I knew exactly how the rest of the story was going to pan out.

For future reference, when a woman says she has no sex drive, it's her polite way of saying she has no sex drive for you. Sorry to be so blunt, but it's the truth. They will always tell you half truths to 'protect' your feelings; but then obviously fck that up by doing what things like this one did.

Move on. Never bother with her again. Spin more than one at once. It's the only way to negate total loss. I can honestly say during my student days, I had very few serious GFs. I was single for about 4-5 years and probably banged about 50-odd women in that time, because I was free and single and acted as such.

Long story short, you shouldn't be hung up on just one girl at your age. You were probably acting like your were a married couple already which is what drove her away. In that sense, I disagree with mrgoodstuff; I'd say it was probably more to do with you than her.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the third line, I knew exactly how the rest of the story was going to pan out.

For future reference, when a woman says she has no sex drive, it's her polite way of saying she has no sex drive for you. Sorry to be so blunt, but it's the truth. They will always tell you half truths to 'protect' your feelings; but then obviously fck that up by doing what things like this one did.

Move on. Never bother with her again. Spin more than one at once. It's the only way to negate total loss. I can honestly say during my student days, I had very few serious GFs. I was single for about 4-5 years and probably banged about 50-odd women in that time, because I was free and single and acted as such.

Long story short, you shouldn't be hung up on just one girl at your age. You were probably acting like your were a married couple already which is what drove her away. In that sense, I disagree with mrgoodstuff; I'd say it was probably more to do with you than her.
I have to admit this is probably the first time that i feel like a dumb beta male. The thing is, she did it very slowly and very convincing, but in the end she just busted the bubble.

The only thing that REALLY bothers me is that she made me lose my self esteem. she had physiologically castrated me, ignoring the fact i'm a man. a feeling i can't describe because its the first time i feel it, but i just CANT GET over it, its almost like i've lost all of my self esteem in like 2 monthes.

I've noticed that when i'm talking to girls now im being very none-pleasant and not fun to talk with as i was before. how the f*ck do i get over this stupid feeling? I feel like the biggest loser in the world right now, no matter what i do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit this is probably the first time that i feel like a dumb beta male. The thing is, she did it very slowly and very convincing, but in the end she just busted the bubble.

The only thing that REALLY bothers me is that she made me lose my self esteem. she had physiologically castrated me, ignoring the fact i'm a man. a feeling i can't describe because its the first time i feel it, but i just CANT GET over it, its almost like i've lost all of my self esteem in like 2 monthes.

I've noticed that when i'm talking to girls now im being very none-pleasant and not fun to talk with as i was before. how the f*ck do i get over this stupid feeling? I feel like the biggest loser in the world right now, no matter what i do.
You have to penetrate a female, find one who likes you and your comfortable with. Penetrate her as often as possible till you stop equating the ex with sex. Some women mentally castrate a man on purpose, sometimes they didn't like you and was using you the whole time.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1) I could sit here like the others and say, 'Oh she's just a b!tch. Poor old you'. But I would bet good money on you behaving like a beta with her. If you'd done everything perfectly, she would have gone off fcking someone else, would she. Good to see you can identify with that. I've gotta be honest, this probably won't be the last time a girl sh!ts on you, but each time, you learn a little more and handle things a bit better.

2) She didn't do anything to your self-esteem. You handed it to her on a plate by investing and expecting too much. She didn't want it. She want you to be the man she first met. But over time, you made her the only thing you live for. It's not her fault, it's mainly yours.

The main problem for many guys on this site is that they are too focused on blaming a woman, rather than taking a long hard look in the mirror.

3) You need to get over that feeling before you try to engage any other women. You'll just end up doing moire things you regret.

Here's what I did at the weekend. I've been a bit down the last week or so myself. So I got blind drunk with my flat mates in the safety of our own place. We drank like 60-70 beers between us Friday and Saturday. Told myself I was just doing it to truly relax. And I did. Now I'm back on the path of improvement and going to train legs tonight.

It will sting for a while. But you have to get on with your life. It's done. Just know that if you react correctly to this situation, then you'll be better prepared next time and you'll keep finding better and better women the more you improve. This has definitely been my experience over the last 4-5 years.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just focus on making Money. Become infatuated with a woman, while not having sex with her and make money. Man = Money = Commitment that women Want. Women = Sex = Validation that men Want.

Slime93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up and get over it. She gave you plenty of signals and she took her time monkey branching away. You're the one who chose not to see the inevitable. You don't satisfy her. Get over it.

Life is too short to let one girl effect you or trip you up. You need to learn to get dumped, say thanks for the experience, smile and move on quickly.

Also need to learn when a girl has checked out its time to start monkey branching cus that's her plan.

Spend a bit of time alone. Get your head straight. Then focus back in on school and girls. Don't let her effect you

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the red pill.

You have so much to learn about women that I don't really know where to start. Overall... you played a very passive role in the relationship and basically said "yes dear" to all her bullsh!t. You let her dictate everything and she got bored because real men are not submissive. This is why she got pounded by another dude five minutes after your relationship ended AND why she was probably getting pounded by other dudes while you were "together".

Most women are full of sh!t. They are experts at manipulating thirsty betas.

I tell men to spin plates for the following reasons:
Creates competition for all women in your life to keep them acting right
2. Limits your thirst so you think with your head instead of your d!ck
3. Puts the women to work so you don't have to work.
4. Gives you a better understanding of women overall
5. Limiting yourself to ONE woman is beta. Not "having" one woman.. but "limiting yourself" to one woman.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

You don't realize this yet but when a bad quality woman walks out of your life it is actuall a blessing in disguise. Your red flags were when she told you she was on mood altering drugs. Red flag number 1. When a girl tells you she is on drugs to alter their moods dude i have yet to ever hear "and they lived happily ever after. " 2 she said she had low sex drive. Red flag drive number 2. Low sex drive is code for i have low interest in you. She can blame that on the drugs but in all honesty if that were the case then she would have at least still cared foe you. She didn't. How do i know that? 3rd red flag she wouldn't sleep in the same bed as you. Then to prove the low sex drive because of the meds was a lie you catch her in the act in your kitchen.

Dude she wanted a roomate to foot the bills. You just happen to fall for it.

Bad quality. She walked away on her own. You don't know it but you lucked out

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks and it's tough but you just have to pull yourself together. Don't drop your degree because of some stupid slvt. Use headphones when you're studying so you don't have to listen to her. Plus music also helps to get things done quicker.

You can also try spending most of your time at the library to study and chill, that way, you're more focused with less of her distractions.

Mentally, tell her to go fvck herself.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay to be depressed because of what happened and it's okay to be angry.

All these are perfectly normal and human.

My advice? Three options:
1) Confront her about it and get it off your chest...tell her what a b!tch she is for telling you bs about having a low sex drive and then f-ucking someone else.
2) Be a complete a$$hole to her and be sarcastic about her taking anti-depressants and take the p!ss out of her lying about having a low sex drive.
3) Completely ignore her from now on, don't say anything to her and don't even acknowledge her.

In other words:

1) Be direct.
2) Be indirect.
3) Ignore.

Personally, I'd pick 1) or 2) that way you'll feel better and it'll be easier to move on.

For future reference:

Get into relationships very SLOWLY and get out of relationships FAST.

and with women in general:

Only concern yourself with sex first but if she proves worthy then consider more.
...And top of it i'm considering dropping from college because medicine is just too hard for me. i basically feel like a piece of sh!t right now, i've never felt like this before.

These are just the effects of how you feel because of what happened, suck it up...it'll soon pass.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a common mistake of sh*tting where you live. Don't do it again. Suck it up and focus on school. Harsh as it sounds, life just sometimes sucks and all you can do is soldier on.

Forget your social life, your friends, just whack off once a week and call it good. Get a good degree, get a job, and once you've got some steady income, then worry about pvzzy.

Until then, focus on the foundation of your life.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Bro how did you even get into medical school when one 22 year old girl, who probably doesn't know her left hand from her right, makes your head spin so bad?

As SOON as she said "I have no sex drive.." You should have said "OK, well I'm going to go have sex with other girls. Talk to you next time." Nothing more, nothing less. You guys place so much value into what these girls say its ridiculous.

If a girl can't have sex with you, what good is she for you? It's like you hungry but keep going to the same clothing store where they don't have food. They keep saying "next week, next week." Brutal. :eek:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say I have been in a similar situation. The main thing you MUST remember right now, is too keep your life and future in perspective.

Dont drop out of college. I bet you didn't want to drop out before this girl did you wrong. You are only feeling like dropping out because you're depressed and have no motivation to do your school work. A broken heart can do that to you. Also consider this, if you drop out, what are you going to do? Is your future going to be as bright if you drop out?

You claim you have nothing to do. Not true. If you are a foreign student, then join the foreign student society of your country( e.g if you are Mexican, join the Mexican society). Join a sport or club. Learn something new. Go to the socials that are held in your college.

You learnt a hard lesson, and that is to not invest your emotions too soon! You also landed a low quality girl I must admit. A girl on antidepressants is not stable, which means it is a red flag. Furthermore, having sex in a dormitory kitchen where people can easily walk in is not good-girl behaviour.

Complain to the warden of your dormitory if you want, to get rid of the annoying noise. Look into moving into another accommodation. I know you say you don't have money to, but I'm sure your parents will help, especially if you explain the situation. If you can't move accommodation, then look into changing your room within the building you currently live in. Also avoid her, delete her number, conversations, social media, pictures, everything.

Understand she wasn't sh!t to begin with. Understand you invested too soon, and in the wrong person, take ownership of your mistake. This will sever the emotional ties you have to her. You just need to say fuk it, fuk her, and fuk being all depressed. Pick yourself up like a man, put it behind you, and go find yourself another female. And keep working on your future!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. If she has lots of kids, you get to shop Costco and get the big toilet paper pack. /verbal irony

Serenity

Reaction score
Wow, that's fvcking cold. It would be one thing if she remained without a sex drive after breaking up, like it wouldn't be so bad. It's so much worse when she fvcks another dude straight after essentially proving her excuses were bullsh!t.

I don't think there's much you can do besides ignore her and get yourself ahead. The best revenge is watching her regret throwing away a great man and then deny her any chance of getting you back. Try not wasting your time resenting her, make yourself great instead and know she suffered the greatest loss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's fvcking cold. It would be one thing if she remained without a sex drive after breaking up, like it wouldn't be so bad. It's so much worse when she fvcks another dude straight after essentially proving her excuses were bullsh!t.

I don't think there's much you can do besides ignore her and get yourself ahead. The best revenge is watching her regret throwing away a great man and then deny her any chance of getting you back. Try not wasting your time resenting her, make yourself great instead and know she suffered the greatest loss.

F her! She was using you and knew it. Maybe she felt you where "too good" for her, not as in a "good boy" but just too together and too whole. They can cheat on you for that too, with some straight out rats... Who are just like her.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with low sex drives = controlling bitches. They are using sex to control you.
If a woman is into you and you are a good fvck she will want to fvck.
Sure we all have off days but if it becomes the pattern to not havewant sex abandon ship, regardless of whether it is you or her.
Money, job, status are all irrelevant if the sex is great...

Maybe you are a kind, considerate lover. BORING.... Women mostly want to be ****ed dominantly, passionately and hard. They give less of a shyte about orgasms every time than we think.

I gotta agree with the other 0osters. You fvcked up. You ignored warning signs, and let yourself get too invested too soon.