Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've made a stupid move today with my ex

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with this man.. When A female can come upto you in this manner & hug you like a friend or someone she kinda feels sorry for.. You know she has moved on.

It's actually a good sign if she ignores you or seems resentful or angry.. Means your still renting space inside her head.
Thats true man.

And it proved the idea that made me broke up with her. She never showed worried about our expenses... I was used to pay for everything. Whenever I tried to talk to her and express the I was feeling that, she cried and told that she didnt had money.

But yeah, she had money to buy her stuffs, but not to help even with one buck for our weekend expenses.

She chased me after the broke up until I left my job and left the house I lived. Then magically she disappeared.

Not saying that this is totally true, but its very weird.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, not in a meaningful sense.

I thought I had seen it all but until you have actually coached a few women through breakups of their own, you wont really see what's happening behind the scenes.
Thats true man!

And that would be a great experience... Being a coach like that can give us some deep understanding about some questions.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with this man.. When A female can come upto you in this manner & hug you like a friend or someone she kinda feels sorry for.. You know she has moved on.

It's actually a good sign if she ignores you or seems resentful or angry.. Means your still renting space inside her head.
actually I see this as a game for her, she knows she still can mess with you so she does that, looks friendly and all, is the same as after some months she calls you to see if you can inflate her ego

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn’t have said hi to her. In my experience when an ex is warm and friendly to you in person it means they are over you completely. If she’d been cold and walked out of the bar the moment you walked in then you know she was all torn up over seeing you. Why do you think women that talk bad about their exes end up going back to them? This is why! The fact that she gave you the long hug and came to talk to you is actually a bad sign.
Lol idk my ex hates me and has never come back.