"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I've Just About Burned This Town to the Ground

jsim

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
70
Age
34
I run into so many girls I've hooked up with, had sex with, ignored, rejected, I'm literally running out of girls.

One situation is very similar to example 1 from this thread:

I made out with multiple girls that night and the group of 3 girls now act super weird/uncomfortable around me. Basically, they won't talk to me.

Another girl is too polite to totally ignore me, but I bailed on her to hang out with the two girls in a situation very similar to example 2 from the thread listed above.

Girl 3 tried to ignore me for months (not as if I wanted anything to do with her, she's not attractive). However, she is an event planner for a lot of local parties, so she is kind of pivotal. Her horniness won out however, and she tried to chat me up, but I just walked right past her ignoring her. I'm willing to cut ties with that group since it's not an important source of attractive women like it used to be. Plus, her jealousy and c0ckblocking would start up again immediately even if I did accept an invite.

Meanwhile I'm still getting more numbers and more dates, and I don't even hit up the clubs and bars much anymore. But the more women I date, the more of this latent animosity and jealousy builds up and the more uncomfortable it is to go out for dates or just hang out, and the more callous I feel like I have to become. I see these girls stringing guys along endlessly so I feel absolutely zero obligation to date any of them exclusively.

Most all of these girls know each other and there is certainly some degree of gossip although I don't know exactly how much. I keep telling myself I want to meet a girl I can be exclusive with, but that feeling doesn't last for very long.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top