Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I've Just About Burned This Town to the Ground

jsim

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
70
Age
34
I run into so many girls I've hooked up with, had sex with, ignored, rejected, I'm literally running out of girls.

One situation is very similar to example 1 from this thread:

I made out with multiple girls that night and the group of 3 girls now act super weird/uncomfortable around me. Basically, they won't talk to me.

Another girl is too polite to totally ignore me, but I bailed on her to hang out with the two girls in a situation very similar to example 2 from the thread listed above.

Girl 3 tried to ignore me for months (not as if I wanted anything to do with her, she's not attractive). However, she is an event planner for a lot of local parties, so she is kind of pivotal. Her horniness won out however, and she tried to chat me up, but I just walked right past her ignoring her. I'm willing to cut ties with that group since it's not an important source of attractive women like it used to be. Plus, her jealousy and c0ckblocking would start up again immediately even if I did accept an invite.

Meanwhile I'm still getting more numbers and more dates, and I don't even hit up the clubs and bars much anymore. But the more women I date, the more of this latent animosity and jealousy builds up and the more uncomfortable it is to go out for dates or just hang out, and the more callous I feel like I have to become. I see these girls stringing guys along endlessly so I feel absolutely zero obligation to date any of them exclusively.

Most all of these girls know each other and there is certainly some degree of gossip although I don't know exactly how much. I keep telling myself I want to meet a girl I can be exclusive with, but that feeling doesn't last for very long.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top