Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've heard not caring about what people think of you becomes easier as you get older. How?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enlighten me because I want a shortcut.
There's no short cut.

Go through the fire or don't. Get girls or don't. I don't care. More for me.

Chat up girls. Approach. Take your Ls. Live and learn. Get some experience.

The game is compliance. Comply or bye.

Shoot your shot. Meditate. Go lift. Build a biz. Travel. Explore.

Know you and I are competing for that 1% of women. There's a lot of duds. A lot of modern women and single mom's.

There's nothing more hilarious then seeing women from the past now fat as ****. Single mom's. Bastard kids from different men. Life is rubbish.
^^^^
Herein lies what majority of men are competing for. Look at your high school or college year book and contrast to 2022 pie eating contest.

You see what a "high value man" like will Smith or Johnny Depp is working with. Imagine the average or Below average man????

Caring is overrated. Don't blow up your workplace or social circle. Don't nuke your city . exercise common sense. I simply don't give a ****. Sorry not sorry.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wish it was as simple as "just do it" because I have this complex that comes from my upbringing. Basically I see not caring about what people think about you as an incredibly stupid idea.

I want to stop caring about what people think of me, but I also see people who don't care about what others think of THEM as laughably retarded.

Really deep down, I wonder how people like that are still alive. You'd think by now, they would have made the wrong person feel threatened with their confidence and gotten shot or something.

People don't respect confidence, in my experience. People say that others are drawn to confidence. I don't know what planet these people are from but it's simply not true. Confidence is seen as a reason to fire you, arrest you on trumped-up charges..
.. just straight-up ****ing kill you.

I don't understand how people who aren't "pussies" do well for themselves past the age of 15 or so. In my experience, these people should be at least homeless, if not dead from offending someone (with no consequences to the perpetrator because this problem extends to the legal system).

So here I am.. wanting to stop being a *****.. but at the same time seeing myself as superior to men who aren't bitches.

It leaves me in a position where I don't know what to do.
You're 24 so there's nothing you or anybody can do with that. Wisdom simply comes with age. And with it, comes a more solidified sense of who you are, what you deserve, and your true sense of worth. It also comes with a clearer vision of your purpose and subsequently a sense that anything that gets in the way of that is simply an obstruction and therefore it becomes easier to get rid of things and people that do not contribute to your life and/or purpose.

Modern Man Advice

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
There's no short cut.

Go through the fire or don't. Get girls or don't. I don't care. More for me.

Chat up girls. Approach. Take your Ls. Live and learn. Get some experience.

The game is compliance. Comply or bye.

Shoot your shot. Meditate. Go lift. Build a biz. Travel. Explore.

Know you and I are competing for that 1% of women. There's a lot of duds. A lot of modern women and single mom's.

There's nothing more hilarious then seeing women from the past now fat as ****. Single mom's. Bastard kids from different men. Life is rubbish.
^^^^
Herein lies what majority of men are competing for. Look at your high school or college year book and contrast to 2022 pie eating contest.

You see what a "high value man" like will Smith or Johnny Depp is working with. Imagine the average or Below average man????

Caring is overrated. Don't blow up your workplace or social circle. Don't nuke your city . exercise common sense. I simply don't give a ****. Sorry not sorry.
Cool now explain it in a way that isn't a nonsensical blackpill rant.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Life lesson 1. You cannot please everybody. It simply isn’t possible. Do not sacrifice yourself trying. Learn to please yourself, but do so in a way that respects others and does not cause harm.

Life lesson 2, Nobody cares (about you). Therefore You better care about you and respect you or nobody else will. Be your own best friend.

Life lesson 3. In youth your biggest assets are youth and idealism. In your older years your biggest assets are wisdom and experience. But it’s an exchange of sorts as you go through time since youth gives way to experience. No short cuts there unless you are smart enough in your youth to learn from the wisdom and experiences of your elders…few young people can get past the arrogance of youth and appreciate the wisdom offered through the experience of others. Most must learn through their own experiences (the hard way).

Life lesson 4. Figure out what matters; who matters and care about just that. Ditch the rest. You’ll have more than enough to keep you busy; even happy.

I’m confident. I’ve been fired as a result, half a dozen times. But with my dignity intact as @Black Widow Void describes. I came from a family where if I wanted the new cool sneakers or jeans everyone else was wearing, my mom would refuse to buy them saying “well, you aren’t everyone else…” I grew up awkward, non-conformant and rebellious. Those traits matured into persistence, conviction and self-confidence. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ve been called arrogant and I’ve been called other things but I’ve never been called weak minded or wishy washy.

I like me. I feel like I’ve got the tiger by the tail and that life is really good. I feel blessed and grateful. Happy. And I radiate that from deep within my psyche. People are drawn to that energy.

So the real lesson is learn to really love and appreciate yourself and in doing that all the things that are in opposition to you loving yourself will become more apparent and less appealing. And you’ll become discriminating about what and who you allow in your life as a direct result.

Cheers

SOG_85

Don Juan
Reaction score

I wish it was as simple as "just do it" because I have this complex that comes from my upbringing. Basically I see not caring about what people think about you as an incredibly stupid idea.

I want to stop caring about what people think of me, but I also see people who don't care about what others think of THEM as laughably retarded.

Really deep down, I wonder how people like that are still alive. You'd think by now, they would have made the wrong person feel threatened with their confidence and gotten shot or something.

People don't respect confidence, in my experience. People say that others are drawn to confidence. I don't know what planet these people are from but it's simply not true. Confidence is seen as a reason to fire you, arrest you on trumped-up charges..

I don't understand how people who aren't "pussies" do well for themselves past the age of 15 or so. In my experience, these people should be at least homeless, if not dead from offending someone (with no consequences to the perpetrator because this problem extends to the legal system).

So here I am.. wanting to stop being a *****.. but at the same time seeing myself as superior to men who aren't bitches.

The older I get, the more proof I see that caring about what other people think doesn't help me at all. I think this has a lot to do with the fact that, in theory, the older you get, the better you should be able to take care of yourself with different kinds of resources. So, you can take care of yourself better and need other people less.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One cares less of what people think because as one gets older one notice most people really don't know what they are talking about and how little they affect one's life.

That business guy -- his venture will likely fail. The hot chick-- she might be pretty now but with that attitude, the wall is going to really hurt. That guy who laughed at me for studying instead of drink - he's going to get arrested and basically fail in life. Etc, etc..

Old people have seen a lot and most people, they are average and their opinions means very little. Old people know this first hand.

I still like people. I care about them, but I also know we all have our own path in life. Sometimes you can guide them. Sometimes they guide you. Other times, u need to let it be. Most old people can see these patterns in life and are not emotional about it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your T checked, and read some classic 20th century Literature that depicts a world that wasn't progressive and was filled by men who weren't pussies.

It sounds like you've been brainwashed hard as F and perhaps have had your estrogen increased by your diet.

And don't b1tch when men offer you advice that can potentially help in the short-term.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m in my early 50’s. I’ve seen too much, done too much, and experienced too much to give a rat’s hindquarters what anyone other than those I love think of me.

Nevermind I’m in the 5th percentile for just about everything that defines a man except earnings. Most people are muggles, their opinion of me matters very little unless I’m selling something to them or they’re signing my check.

It also makes me relatively fearless.

ZFG

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Get your T checked, and read some classic 20th century Literature that depicts a world that wasn't progressive and was filled by men who weren't pussies.

It sounds like you've been brainwashed hard as F and perhaps have had your estrogen increased by your diet.

And don't b1tch when men offer you advice that can potentially help in the short-term.
If you refrain from giving me actual advice and just spout some generic manosphere drivel, then I'm gonna "*****" at you. Suck it up.

Also the idea that men of the past weren't pussies can die in a hole. Have you seen how older men react when you walk past an American flag without jizzing all over it?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually, it's opposite.
Not caring what people thinks makes you less reactive.
Someone who gets angry in response to an insult is angry because at some level they want to prove themselves to the person that insulted them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life experience and going through negative moments toughen you up. When you realise you're correct most of the time in your philosophic outlooks, thought process, judgement and rationale, that most people are not very intelligent, you will give way less of a fvck about them and focus more on people that believe in you and your path.

Most people ain't sh!t.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you refrain from giving me actual advice and just spout some generic manosphere drivel, then I'm gonna "*****" at you. Suck it up.

Also the idea that men of the past weren't pussies can die in a hole. Have you seen how older men react when you walk past an American flag without jizzing all over it?
So what if these men are patriotic and care about "something" ? How does their behaviour and belief system have anything to do with your life ? And why do words said by strangers affect your reply so much ?

There is a huge difference to "Being Confident" and "Being arrogant" ....... if you are seen as "Confident" there will always be lessor persons that will see it as "Arrogance". Your mission in life isn't to please everyone nor is it to be loved and adored by everyone.

"Be like water my friend"